+ Reply to Thread
Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennybaby View Post
    I could have written this exactly. Me too!
    It's nice to know I'm not the only one that feels like this Jennybaby ... It's very hard sometimes especially when ppl don't understand the full extent.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiara n natyns mummy View Post
    What a great idea this is...
    I constantly feel guilty for my 5yo ds who has autism. When he has a bad night he will scream and carry on and have a full on meltdown... It results in him waking his sister up but thankfully he doesn't wake his baby brother up... Some times I can handle the situation quite well but other times I will scream back or if I'm super tired I will let him get the better of me and I will show him how much he is upsetting me... I know he doesn't understand but its not fair of me to scream back at him and lose my patience with me.
    I also feel quite guilty at the fact that my dd doesn't get the attention she deserves from me right now.
    Lately I just feel so exhausted, trying to keep up with a 14month old and the high demands of my ds - I definitely have my bad days and breakdowns. Most days just feel so hard!
    Oh me too!! Only this morning I cryed and cryed and shouted at my 4.5 year old autistic son . I was supposed to drive 2 hrs to the city to meet my old friend. My son would not get out of his pjs. He just whined and whined. I eventually said ok you can go to the zoo with dad and your brother and ill take your sister to meet my friend. He was up and dressed in seconds. He freaked out the whole time , 30 minutes into the journey he was stressing and vomited. We turned around and went home. I felt so guilty for loosing my cool but I hate autism and how it dictates our life. Some days I see the wonderful side of autism and I love my son so much but the bad days suck. No one understands. I wish I could control myself when he prevents me from having me time. I feel so bad for him but today was supposed to be for me . I hear you it's a guilt ridden journey half the time .

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm 14 weeks pregnant with a much wanted baby after having a miscarriage and it taking 15 months after that to get pregnant. During the first trimester, I felt so sh*t that on a few occasions it crossed my mind that if I had an abortion, I wouldn't be pregnant and feel like crap anymore. I love my baby and I'm looking forward to holding him or her in my arms more than anything. I'm so ashamed that I felt this way even for a second regardless of the fact that I know I would never have actually done it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Some days I really don't like to be around DD1. I love her but she really is an annoying child.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you for this thread. I think we all have things we are deeply ashamed of as parents, regardless of whether we should be or not.

Me, I am about to have another baby and I feel extremely guilty and worried that I haven't bonded with her like I did with my first during pregnancy. The whole pregnancy has been challenging, I just am not that excited. I say I am but I am not. I don't feel a sense of overwhelming love for her.

Part of me is just exhaustion. DH is hard work. We nearly split up a few times in the last couple of years and maybe we should have and we should have probably not gotten pregnant but we did. He is moody and sulks and yells at DS in a really scary way and I hate it. It makes me cry. I feel guilty I am bringing another child into this situation. DH isn't always like that but it can be 50/50. His dad is very sick and dying and he doesn't deal with it very well so takes it out on us but it still makes me sick to my stomach when he yells so much he makes my wee man sob uncontrollably. I apologise to him for it.

I am ashamed this pregnancy I have yelled and sworn at DS myself and that is NOT me. I am overtired and sore and have done it more than a handful of times and I am appalled at myself. Admittedly he has been at his most challenging this year but still it is not acceptable and not a standard I would like to hold myself to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Most posts for the week ending 5/6/2014
    Today I am sitting here holding my DS3 who just cries and cries and a part of me wishes I didnt have a 3rd baby. I love him and wouldn't give him up now but the last 4 months have been the hardest of my lifw and I can feel every inch of my sanity slipping away and no one around me seems to care or can help.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using The Bub Hub mobile app

7. The Following User Says Thank You to peanutmonkey For This Useful Post:

RipperRita  (24-10-2013)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by peanutmonkey View Post
    Today I am sitting here holding my DS3 who just cries and cries and a part of me wishes I didnt have a 3rd baby. I love him and wouldn't give him up now but the last 4 months have been the hardest of my lifw and I can feel every inch of my sanity slipping away and no one around me seems to care or can help.

Hugs.

TimeForWine is offline Taking everyday one wine at a time...
    Thanks
    Reviews

Huge huge huge hugs xxoxo I care.

I have felt the same and I only have 2 x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts

Big hugs. Im greatful everyday DS2 - third bub is a settled baby. I'd be in a lot of trouble mentally if he wasn't. I just wouldn't cope.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using The Bub Hub mobile app

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts

Three is hard, especially if the third is cries a lot. I sometimes feel nobody really gives a toss if I have a hard time after I had my third - like because I had three I am not entitled to complain occasionally.
    It will get easier, hang in there.