+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by One of THOSE mums! View Post
    I'm ordering next week. Need to save my money this week for the baby expo this weekend.
    Babies are sending me broke!! But so worth it!!!
    What did you decide on? (i saw a be tween on eBay) might have to get the same as you to keep up with my stalkerish tendencies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TickTock View Post
    After spending the last week obsessing over the JJB website and all the JJB clips on youtube, I've just ordered a BFF too (I went for boring Black/Silver. I was leaning towards Shadow Waltz but then wimped out at the last minute as I was worried that if the print wasn't symmetrical that might drive me crazy!).

Anyway, I'm just wondering.... For those who have ordered from the Ju Ju Be online US store, how long did it take for your order to arrive? (the website says 7-21 days, but I was hoping someone could give me an idea of where in that range I can realistically expect it to turn up. I can't wait for it to arrive! )

Thanks
    For me, both orders arrived within 3-5 working days as the JJB Shop used FedEx and DHL Express

3. The Following User Says Thank You to europa For This Useful Post:

TickTock  (09-04-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by europa View Post
    For me, both orders arrived within 3-5 working days as the JJB Shop used FedEx and DHL Express
    Thanks Europa! That's way faster than I had even dared to hope! Now I'm extra excited. lol

Sorry JayCee76 for the slight crashing of your thread, but hopefully that info on delivery times is also helpful for you and others too.

Mmmmm Ju Ju Be. I am already starting a wishlist of other items I want to get - a Be Light, a Be Quick, and so on and so on. I really like the new Evening Vines fabric that will be out soon in some of their range. Very pretty! I'm still not sure what I think about their Earth Leather items - they look like they may be a bit shiny for my tastes, but I like the look of the Behave for when my kids get a bit bigger.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very excited. Just bought a
    "Ju Ju Be Behave Earth Leather Diaper Bag, Black/Dizzy Daisies"

from Amazon.com for $144 (including shipping) and will be here in time for Xmas.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have been researching and researching and figured the only way I was going to get one was on-line.

BUT I found the exact one I wanted at Babies R Us. I got a BFF in Shadow Waltz.

It did cost $189.99, but this was the cheapest price I was going to be able to get it online anyways.
    Zanui.com.au are also selling it at this price, and even though the cost from US sites was cheaper, shipping meant it was going to cost over $190. Which is bullsh*t really considering the Australian doller to the US and they are selling over there for $165. ANYWAYS....

The store in Cannington, WA was only selling Be All's, BFF's and Be Prepared in very select patterns and no accessories...but the sales assistant I spoke to did say they were getting more varied stock soon.