+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies, just letting u know that I had a baby boy on May 18 - Kai Ethan weighing 8lb 10oz. I was induced as I was 8 days over. He's very demanding during the day feeding every 1.5 hrs or so and very hard to settle but thankfully he's great at night and feeding every 3-4 hrs. He's such a cutie though, can't believe he's already a week old!

Thanks
    Reviews
    congratulations mel1978!! Lucky you im still waiting not due til saturday so wish he was ready to come out

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mum to one so far- hope u dont go 8 days over like me. Hope you have an easy birth and that bub arrives soon for you, until then enjoy the luxury of not having to do feeds in the early cold hrs of the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Congrats Mel. Love the name.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mel- congrats love his name, I hope his feeds settle down soon, I'm having similar problems with my 3week old little girl, but its better better...

Mum to one so far- I hope you don't have to go over, enjoy your last days and I hope it all goes well...

I hope everyone else is doing well

Sent from my HTC Desire

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks everyone, i hope i dont go over too but its not looking promising he seems quite settled where he is unfortunately!!

im glad you guys had good births and hope that things continue to go well for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone.. just checking in to see how everyone is doing? Anymore babies arrived yet? I hope all well, oh and to let you all know there is a "narre warren and berwick mums group" on Facebook if you want to join, its not my group but just wanted to put it out there, when I get on the computer next I will link it for you all... have a beautiful day....

Me 26 Dh 36
    Ds1-8yrs old
    Dss-6yrs old
    Ds2-3yrs old
    <3 Dd-2months old <3

Sent from my HTC Desire

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi mybump2010

jackson charles was born exactly 1 week late on the 4th of june

we are doing great, our 2 year old ds has taken to him too so thats been good.
    would love to join the facebook group when you have time to do the link.

hope you are doing well as well as everyone else!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good evening everyone.

I am a mum to a 20 month old and have just found out that I am pregnant again, so very excited. I was very glad to stumble on this forum as I would love to get to know some mums in the area. I look forward to sharing in your journeys.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi tooten,

congratulations on the pregnancy and welcome, dont get on here much at the moment as i have a 2 year old and a 9 week old but things seem to be settling down so hopefully will be able to chat a bit more