+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats mybump, hope u and bub are settling into life at home and the feeding us going well.

Mich, hope your boys r over the sniffles. Hopefully u didn't end up with a cold yourself and your ds is feeding ok.

Mum to one so far - best wishes for a safe and easy delivery of your next bub. Hope the next weeks go nice and quick for u! I wish mine would hurry up, would b a nice Mothers Day pressie!!!

Re the hospital, can't comment there since I am booked into south eastern for my 1st.

Happy Mother's Day ladies. Hope u get spoilt and have time for some r&r!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I didnt have any dramas at Casey. They were all very friendly and helpful from day one right thru the labour and the 4 days I had to stay. I saw about 10 diff midwives and they were all excellent.

Congrats on the baby mybump!!

Mel - yes he is all good now.. but now we might have colic... oh the joys

our little treasures is offline Gorgeous family wonderful friends <3 life!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi all I am from Narre and have 4 children 7, 5, 3 and 2.

congrats MY BUMP

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi, just writing to see if we have another new bubs yet mel1978??, if not hope you are coping well and if yes hope you are both doing well and what did you have????????????? lol

and hi to our little treasures, welcome to the group :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you very much ladies, Ashlyn is just perfect, sleeping 3-6 hrs and feeding very nicely, we have the Mchn coming out later today so I hope bub has put on lots of weight in the last week, gees time flys! I can't believe she is over a week old already! Welcome to all the new mummies and I hope anyone that that is/was expecting now have their beautiful bubbas in their arms now.... good luck mum of one so far, not long now

Sent from my HTC Desire

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mybump - awww great to hear that Ashlyn is doing well. Hopefully the mchn is happy with her progress too.

AFM - I'm 2 days overdue, and it's torture! I so want to meet our baby! Have my next OB appointment on Fri to discuss induction.. please bub come and meet us before then!

mum to one so far - the way things are going, you might have your bub in your arms well before me!!! Not long now for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey, just a quick note to say hi and see how everyone is going, still no bub from us and less than 2 weeks to go, well and truly over it now, prying he comes early rather than late but really just have to wait til hes ready!!!!

I live in the South Eastern Suburbs of Melbourne.
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Opportunity for Casey mums to be...

Hell all Casey mums and mums to be!

I am an ACU midwifery student and as part of my course we are involved in a follow through journey program. it involves us as students following you along your pregnancy journey offering advice, support or just a friendly listening ear! If anyone is interested I am in the south eastern suburbs and i would love to hear from you!

my email is aldona.caroline@hotmail.com.au

have a great weekend!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Hi, I'm also from the Casey area and I have 2 boys aged 4 and 2.

Congrats to those who have just had new bubs

I'd love to get to know some more mums in the area, although I can't do any meets right now due to ill health. But I'm happy to join in the chat for now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome Our little treasures and sparkle we hope you enjoy popping in for a chat although from what I can see we all must be busy cause this room is quiet lol

I'm Cluky 79 and flutter in and out of here, my little boy will be 10 weeks old this coming wednedsy OMG where does time go, so as you can imagine I'm fairly busy

Take care all