+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    hi mybump2010

just wanted to say hi and see if you have had bub yet, hope you are doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mum to one so far View Post
    hi mybump2010

just wanted to say hi and see if you have had bub yet, hope you are doing well

Hi Mum to one so far, how are you? Im still here waiting for bub to come sadly trying to keep busy so i dont go stir-crazy!! lol how are you coping? Your getting to that "over it" stage by now im sure!!??

Fingers crossed this bub makes a move very soon, I dont think I can take much more presure on my ribs and pelvis lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi mybump 2010

lol so understand!!, ive been at the over it stage for a couple of weeks now as baby boy is measuring about three weeks ahead, I just want to be comfortable when i lay down!!! lol but i suppose i shouldnt be so impatience just gotta keep thinking of the light at the end of the tunnel.

good luck fingers are crossed your bubs doesnt take too long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you yeah this bub is measuring at 42 weeks now and I'm 39 and a half weeks... hope we get a nice Easter surprise, I'd like to be able to walk properly and be able to take the other kids out somewhere.... I hope you get lots of rest in the coming weeks and maybe even a little early surprise too are you part of a "due date month" group on bubhub? I'm part of the April group and they are awesome to chat to for support or asking questions etc etc..I found it a god send these last few weeks .... have a lovely Easter

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mybump2010 View Post
    Welcome AMARA and mum to one so far!!!

Its great to see a few locals in the area joining!!

Im a mum of 4 ( well I will be soon) I have an 8yr old son, a 6yr old step son a 3yr old son and a baby due any day now....Id love to get a bubhub mums group together and perhaps meet at a play gym/centre in Narre Warren or something ( i know there is one at fountain gate and 2 in Hallam)
    I will get on to this after I have had my bub as my 3yr old would love more little ones to play with!!

If you are interested in joining our BubHub mums group just let me know...I will add you all to my friends list to make it a bit easier to contact you all(if you dont want to be contacted please feel free not to accept my friend request, no hard feelings )

CLUKY Its so good to hear from you, I was wondering how you were going with your new little bundle of joy!! How is your step daughter with him? I bet you are smitten by that gorgeous little man
    I would be interested in that for sure. Of the playcentres that I've visited in the area I think Kidspace is the best. It's in Hallam. It has an enclosed area for bubbies with lots to keep them occupied & a heap of stuff for bigger kids. Massive slides. Adults get a free hot or cold drink with entry. Their food is good value too. They also sell kids books for $2 so I am always adding to the collection. I'd be happy to go wherever but just thought I'd mention what they have there in case others have not been to it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    mybump - bubby comes for you soon.

mum to one so far - If I remember correctly you were at the meet we had at lollypops before Xmas. Is that right?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you Amara I havnt been to kidsspace but I've heard it is great, and much cleaner than Xanadu up the road.. once this bub arrives I will organise a get together for us all

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey amara

yep i was at the meet before xmas but have been a bit busy with car issues since we got back and doc appointments but looking forward to getting out and about after bubs is here

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Mum in Narre Warren

Hey All

I am a new mum, my little boy Logan is 11 days old today

I am living in Narre Warren.

Looking to maeet new friends in the area with babies (or older kids)

I am 34
    Hubby is 39

Love to hear from anyone!!!

Michelle
    Last edited by Girlwizard; 24-04-2011 at 17:30. Reason: Name

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi all I'd love to join you all in a play date lol

Mybump my step daughter is fantastic she loves him to bits we couldn't be happier in this house, our son is a beautiful, placid little boy who loves his food (little piggy), he put on just under 1kg and grew 2 1/2 cm in just two weeks. Its been found that DS is tounge tied so off to the doctors for us next Monday.

I'm loving every minute of being a new mum, I think it's cause I've waited for so long to be a mum.

I'm starting mothers group on Wednesday and hoping I'm going into a good group

Welcome to all the new members, just to recap I'm 32, DH 41, DSD (step daughter) 12, DS 6 weeks this coming Wednesday.

Those who are expecting shortly take care and I can't wait to hear the news on your new arrivals

Xxoo