+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thank you

We are going well, at this stage he is established on the breast yippee I just hope it continues.
    We are heading home tomorrow thank god, the hospital has been fantastic but I think I'm ready to go now lol.

Have had very little sleep but thanks to my hands on DH I get to snooze in between some of the feeds

I'll do a birth story soon, it was such an amazing experience

Me 32, He 41, DSD 11
    Due with bubs any day now, hurry up mummy daddy and big sis can't wait to meet you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awww can't wait to hear your birth story, sounds like you are settling in very well...good luck

Sent from my HTC Desire using Bubhub

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone, I have 2 girls aged 2 and 4 and live in Berwick!
    Hoping to join in on the chat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi bellangel, its very quiet in here, not much going on...I'm 2 weeks from my due date with bub 3.. I'm in narre warren south.. nice to meet you, I'm hoping there will be more locals join us soon for a chat

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all so sorry I haven't popped in for a while my DS has reflux so there's not a lot of time between feeds and chucks for BH
    DS will be 4 weeks old on Wednesday he is still a very placid little boy but we have our days, I hope it all settles down soon and I might be able to visit BH more frequently.
    Take care and talk soon I hope

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! I'm hoping to join in on the chat. I'm fairly new to bubhub. I have 2 boys, 4 and 1 year old. I live in narre warren south. :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Nette, welcome its pretty quiet in here at the moment as some of us are awaiting our new little bundles soon..hope to chat to all you lovely mummies soon..

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hi I have a 2 year old son and live in Hampton Park. I would be up for a meet in a play centre at some stage if anyone is interested as being an older mum I don't know anyone with young kids that lives locally so could do with finding some mummy friends with toddlers.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi everyone,

im a 30 year old mum to one 21 month old son and am due with our second son in 6 weeks, am hoping to chat and meet mums with bubs in the area, i live in berwick, we have been here for nearly a year and are from new zealand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome AMARA and mum to one so far!!!

Its great to see a few locals in the area joining!!

Im a mum of 4 ( well I will be soon) I have an 8yr old son, a 6yr old step son a 3yr old son and a baby due any day now....Id love to get a bubhub mums group together and perhaps meet at a play gym/centre in Narre Warren or something ( i know there is one at fountain gate and 2 in Hallam)
    I will get on to this after I have had my bub as my 3yr old would love more little ones to play with!!

If you are interested in joining our BubHub mums group just let me know...I will add you all to my friends list to make it a bit easier to contact you all(if you dont want to be contacted please feel free not to accept my friend request, no hard feelings )

CLUKY Its so good to hear from you, I was wondering how you were going with your new little bundle of joy!! How is your step daughter with him? I bet you are smitten by that gorgeous little man