+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah same here i don't mind as long as it's not to cold for the little one and it hasnt been really cold just humid so we should be ok. But will see what everyone else thinks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm still really looking forward to it a little rain is ok if there's a little bit if shelter! I'll check in Thursday for details!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am due on the 23rd of Feb, but my son needed to come at 37 weeks so at 37 weeks and 6 days I am in new territory.
    I am keen on catching up even if there is a little bit of rain. I am not familiar with the Old Cheese Factory, but if there is a little shelter it should be okay. If it looks like it will be pouring, perhaps we could re-locate to a play centre or a Mc Donald’s.
    See you all on Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just to clarify, everyone is welcome to come along tomorrow! The only prerequisites are that you're a Mummy (or soon to be!) and that you are relatively local to Casey area :-) Hopefully we can forge some real friendships! Don't forget to 'like' City of Casey Mums' on Facebook for more information on local events and catch ups!! Can't wait to meet everyone tomorrow at 3pm at The Old Cheese Factory playground! We'll be there tomorrow regardless of a little rain!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep me & my boys are coming! Can't wait to meet everyone! Looking forward to getting out of the house and letting the boys run around and hopefully exhaust themselves lol!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to IVFmumof2 For This Useful Post:

aussiemumoftwo  (09-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear! The forecast for this afternoon is no longer 'chance of showers' but is now going to be thunderstorms and heavy rain! I am wondering if we should reschedule? I know how disappointing it would be but this is likely to be a little more than a few drops of rain! I don't want people to feel obliged to take their kids out to the park in potentially dangerous walking/driving/playing weather so am happy to postpone to next Friday afternoon if that is the preference? I know there is at least two other mums who are put off by the weather and it would be much more enjoyable if everyone could attend. I'd hate to go ahead with it and have people feel like they're missing out! What do others think?

Thanks
    Reviews
    And there is the sun! Grrr Melbourne weather! Maybe we just go anyway!? I just want to do what is best for everyone!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just confirming that the next catch up is this Friday afternoon at the Old Cheese Factory at 3pm! Really hope to see everyone there! Any local Mummies or Mums-to-be are welcome :-) Updates/weather issues will be posted on the Facebook page if that suits people? Is there anyone here that doesn't have Facebook and needs updates via the forum?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sounds great looking forward too it xx