+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Where are you? We'd love to start getting to know some new people!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have just started a new Facebook group, 'City of Casey Mums' for anyone out there with young children who would like to meet other local mums and make some new friends! Hope to see some of you there, please help me spread the word!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to aussiemumoftwo For This Useful Post:

IVFmumof2  (02-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

I have not participated in the forum for a while, so just touching base. I have a 2 year old son and am 37 weeks pregnant.

I think it is a great idea to develop a support network of local women as it can be so easy to feel isolated. I look forward to participating in discussions and catch ups.

Carmen

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Carmen! Welcome back, I am also fairly new here but embracing the forums with open arms! In another thread, 'looking for mums in Berwick/narre warren', we have arranged a catch up for the local mums at the Old Cheese Factory. The more the merrier!!
    Last edited by aussiemumoftwo; 05-02-2012 at 17:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey all my names Vanina im 28 I have an 18 month old I 've joined cause i would love to meet some mums and hopefully be able to make some friends, cause i go crazy in the house sometimes and im in real need of some adult chat and some laughs

Thanks
    Reviews
    I am having trouble finding the infomation about the catch up at the old cheese factory (am new to using forums), please help! :-D

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Tooten if you go to forums and then scroll down to Chat with other parents & local groups playgroups and meets ups then under that you will see local groups and playgroups click on that when u see playgroup get togethers click on it and its in there. Its going to be on this Friday at 3:00pm hope that helped

9. The Following User Says Thank You to vv27 For This Useful Post:

aussiemumoftwo  (06-02-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks heaps, I have found it! Providing bubs decides to wait for a few days I should be able to make it on Friday. I am really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    When are you due Tooten? Hopefully the weather holds up to its ment to rain i think for most of the week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hmmm, you're right, the weather isn't looking great. The current forecast is for a cloudy today with isolated rain. Not ideal but there is a sheltered area right on the playground so we should be able to get out of the rain if it does appear. I am still keen to go but lets confirm on Thursday afternoon when the latest weather is revealed. In my mind, a little rain never hurt anyone as long as we can take refuge when needed but of course it is up to how the majority of people feel.