+ Reply to Thread
Page 96 of 110 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay cottoncandy!! Testing buddies
    I am going to start testing 10DPO knowing that the HCG trigger should be out of my system by tomorrow... it is early so if its not a BPF I know it still might come over the following few days. Saying that- I have no symptoms besides some light cramping that I think is from the trigger anyway, so Im not really feeling it for this cycle. How about u??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Yay cottoncandy!! Testing buddies
    I am going to start testing 10DPO knowing that the HCG trigger should be out of my system by tomorrow... it is early so if its not a BPF I know it still might come over the following few days. Saying that- I have no symptoms besides some light cramping that I think is from the trigger anyway, so Im not really feeling it for this cycle. How about u??
    I thought I was feeling it, but now I think it is all in my head. I think I want to get my hopes up but in reality it is just that- getting my hopes up!!

Even though I have now been off the pill for 12 months this is the first month I am confident that I O'd and we were able to bd at the right time- before that is was just a guessing game, or I wasn't O'ing at all. I think it would just be too good to be true if this cycle worked for us.

I had some light cramping last few days and been super tired. I also thought I could smell more but maybe work is just smellier than usual I had a bit of nausea but nothing that the metformin couldn't have caused.

So nervous for tomorrow and I has a FRER ready to go lol. If I don't get a BFP tomorrow I will take my Internet cheapies away with me over the weekend and keep testing till AF shows with those!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just realised I forgot to update you ladies!

Went for the ultrasound yesterday to see what was happening. We've got two lead follicles, one 13mm and one 10mm. So I'm still on the 200iu Puregon, and back in tomorrow for follow up Ultrasound and blood test. My bloods had doubled on Tuesday, so things are definitely progressing.

I've been in a bit of pain the last two days, though, so I'm going to be glad when this is over, one way or another. I'm on Day 34 tomorrow of injectibles, and I'm just over it, now.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kedgie- grow little follies grow!!!!! I hope they are good for you!

1xbabyplease- have you tested yetttttt??? Just got a big fat BFN here. I could have sworn I saw a shadow of a dark line where the second line SHOULD have been but it is definitely negative. I think my mind was creating a second line whilst it was developing lol- def cant see it now

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just tested cottoncandy.... BFN for me too

I got that weird shaddow line too but think its just those ERFR tests. Hoping for a miracle over the next few days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Just tested cottoncandy.... BFN for me too

I got that weird shaddow line too but think its just those ERFR tests. Hoping for a miracle over the next few days
    It IS still SUPER early- anything could happen. I will get some more FRER today for over the weekend

Haha I have to laugh though- I would have looked so funny sitting on the toilet squinting/unsquinting over and over trying to find the imaginary line....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay CD19 and I got my positive OPK so it's GO TIME!!! I'll know one way or another before Christmas. FX I will get a Christmas blessing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Had my ultrasound this morning, and we've triggered tonight! Official Testing on the 23rd December. I can't believe I actually got this far and am in a two week wait!

When do you girls start testing?

Familyplanner, sounds like we'll be testing buddies!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kedgie For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (09-12-2011),miggins  (09-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    yay kedgie!

Just did another FRER... but with afternoon pee! I couldnt help it. Evap line! It got my hopes up so much but it was just a white line... silly lights in the toilet at work

Will try again tomorrow then try to forget about it for this month unless AF doesnt come for ages...

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay kedgie!! Good luck! My official test date is 21st Dec. I will probably start testing a couple of days earlier though