+ Reply to Thread
Page 95 of 110 FirstFirst ... 45859394959697105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    She said to take it in 2-3 weeks if I haven't got af by then (my last cycle was 47 days) but would it be bad if I just started taking it now since I don't ovulate anyway asks I only have 4 months to get preg?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Migins that is great!! How were your bloods? Shootingstar any news for tests?? Im getting my bloods done tomorrow so exciting!! I really hope these injections have worked!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to 21andtrying For This Useful Post:

miggins  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would it be bad to start taking it now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, that's exactly right. I find the more we focus on each other for the rest of the month, the easier it is (and more fun!) come the time when it really matters.

As for me, against every ones expectations, my FSH level has DOUBLED since Thursday! So in I go tomorrow for a scan. I am really, really trying not be hopeful, but it's very hard not to.

I'm thinking one big follicle thoughts. Come on, Ovaries! I've been doing this for 32 days!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to kedgie For This Useful Post:

miggins  (05-12-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 21andtrying View Post
    Migins that is great!! How were your bloods
    I haven't had bloods. My FS doesn't do regular bloods, he works off the scans, I have dildo cam every appointment! So I actually get to see what's happening in there.

Good luck! Hope you get good results.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (05-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Cinderella it depends when the doc told you to take the clomid. Mine was cd 5-9 but some Drs do it differently. Ring your doc and ask. Good luck!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I hope it's ok to join your chat??
    I'm new to this website and still learning abbreviations.
    My DH and I just started TTC #2 this month. I'm currently 3/4 dpo I'm pretty sure anyways. Apparently I have PCOS. I've seen the PCO on ultrasound but I find it hard to believe I have the syndrome as I'm pretty sure I'm ovulating and I have pretty regular cycles ( even though they are around 34 - 39 days) I was diagnosed with PCO but not PCOS before we conceived our son. We had no trouble conceiving last time but had trouble with holding pregnancies (2 miscarriages)
    Anyways my question is, is anyone taking Vitex? If so do u take through all cycle or stop at ovulation or will u stop when u fall or after the first 12 weeks of pregnancy??? I've been researching but keep finding all different information. I've been taking Vitex for 2 mths now and am not sure what to do??? Please help!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm gonna wait till next week to start taking them, that way I should have around a 28 day cycle.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!!
    Ive been away from this forum for over a week as I have been moving house and have had no internet. What a big job it is to move!! I hate unpacking. I have had my IUI and am now 8DPO in the dreaded TWW. Moving houuse has actually been a good distraction to get through.

Kedgie- Im glad to hear things have finally taken off for you- I am a long cycle person too so I feel your pain!! Im hoping for a big fat follicle for you!

Hayles321- Sorry I don't know much about vitex Maybe one of the other ladies here can help you out.

Hi to everyone else and sending loads of

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease I am 8dpo too- we can be testing buddies!
    When are you planning on testing- doc asked me to on 10dpo but think that's a bit soon???