+ Reply to Thread
Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No i think it is af, it showed up again this arvo, not very heavy but more than spotting, oh well on to clomid this month hopefully.
    I haven't tested since the 14th cause I I found out I have pco on the 16th
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 27-11-2011 at 15:52.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Another gloomy update, I'm afraid.

I've been on Puregon for nearly a month now, and my levels are still below 200. They like to see them above 300 before they'll even do an ultrasound. I'm on 125 iu now, and will have been for a week when I do my next (and I think last) blood test for this cycle.

I'm really pretty downcast. Everyone has been telling me that EVERYONE ovulates with an injectible cycle. I know I've got freaking ovaries, so what is wrong with me? It's really starting to make me think there might not be much hope. Has anyone else heard of someone not responding at all to puregon?

Thanks
    Reviews
    CinderElla- sorry it sounds like AF has arrived. I hope this next cycle is the one for you.

Kedgie- Arg... Its my understanding that about 90% of women ovulate on FSH drugs. Last month I wasn't responding on FSH alone and they added other injections to it- small dose hcg and i've also had some type of GnRH. I have had three cycles of injectibles and I have responded totally differently on each.... Don't give up- I know its frustrating and sad but there are lots of drug combos they can try. I am also a late responder on them- CD 23 for each cycle. Ecah month by CD 20 I'm ready to give up. I know you are further than that now and it will be devastating if and when they cancel you. Do you have a review appointment anytime soon?? Thinking of you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    They don't generally do review appointments unless they're not doing another cycle, so after three cycles where you ovulate without pregnancy, or if they decide not to do any more injectible cycles.

It's good to hear I'm not the only one who has this, though. I mean, I am much further along this than I'd like to be, in terms of the length of this cycle. I'm really, really worn down. The IVF nurse I spoke to last time said it would be much easier to do IVF when you don't respond well, because then they could just go in hard and get a response. With an injectible cycle only, they're trying to walk a tightrope, but my ovaries just aren't playing along.

If they cancel this cycle I think I'll be waiting until early Jan to start again, anyway, because they close for a week over Christmas, and I'm obviously going to be on very long cycles. Which might be a good thing, because a break might be just what we need. It's very disheartening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 1xbabyplease,

With your gonal f, what dosage were you on and how many days did you need to do it? Im on 50 but i feel this is very low. Im starting CD3 (tommorrow) bit scary but i hope it helps me to finally ovulate.

Really hoping we all have a BFP for the new year

Fx ladies!!

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 21andtrying For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (01-12-2011),miggins  (30-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    CD24 today and I haven't been able to detect when I O'd this month. I had some EWCM over the weekend but temps and OPKs didn't suggest O.

Off to the GP again on Monday- do you think that she will prescribe Clomid or does a FS have to do that???

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So we've kicked off another cycle of injections (gonal f) as of yesterday, our very last chance for 2011! This has been a massive year, I'm exhausted.

I go back to FS on Monday to check on follie growth. I'll be going on my own for the first time as DH will be going fishing!

Let's hope we all get new years BFP's!

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (01-12-2011),familyplanner961  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    21andtrying- I'm on 50 too and this is my first cycle. I was thinking the same as you that it was low but I've had my 2nd injection this morning and I feel like something is happening(but that could just be my over hopefulness playing mind games with me lol) hopefully you respond to the 50 =) I guess they have to start low just incase as every body is different etc. As this is my first injection cycle I was a bit scared too yesterday and I couldn't do it lol so my hubby has been doing it which has been lovely and after the first one its not so bad cos it didnt really hurt so it was easy to get used to =)

Miggins-yay! We are cycle buddies! I had my first shot yesterday and gotta go for my BT on Monday too =)

Babydust for all!!!! I hope we all have our dreams come true with Christmas miracles, wouldn't that be fantastic?

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shootingstarwishes For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (01-12-2011),miggins  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    21 and trying- My first cycle I started n gonal f 12.5 and slowly went up to 37.5 over 19 days of injections. Cyce 2 I started at 25 and went up to 50 over 20 days of injections but also had pregnyl. Cycle 3 I started on 37.5 and ovulated on 62.50 also over 20 days of injections- CD 23. So its not a low dose to be starting on. They are so concerned about overstimulating with pcos that they generally start low and work up. Its really hard to get just one follicle mature. Good luck with your cycle,

FM- Im in the TWW... had IUI on Monday. Dont know why but I just feel like this month won't work... trying to remain hopeful

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

21andtrying  (01-12-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much ladies! You are all so helpful. Shooting star and Miggins, we are basically cycle buddies too as I start mine tomorrow and BT on Tuesday hope this does the trick for us ladies!
    and lots of

15. The Following User Says Thank You to 21andtrying For This Useful Post:

miggins  (01-12-2011)