+ Reply to Thread
Page 89 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3979878889909199 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm now on CD 31 with my period having not shown up. Doc says my day 21 progesterone test indicates I have ovulated. When should I test? How long do you ladies wait?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi KellyMac- I tested from 10DPO, but the longer you wait the more accurate the result... 12 to 13 DPO is pretty accurate... 98% on those first response early detect ones. I got super faint lines from 10DPO... but wasn't to be

Thanks
    Reviews
    CinderElla- I also have lean pcos. I am 178cm, 63kg. I have been doing a strict low GI diet and exercise plan for the last 6 months, and unfortunately it has not helped me ovulate
    Do you have insulin resistance? Cause the rationale is that the diet and exercise plan helps with that, which then helps with pcos. But apparently its less likely for lean pcos to be diagnosed with IR (I havent been diagnosed with it) but some studies show that low GI/ excercise type of plan can help.... so thats why i do it, but no results for me I'm sorry to say.
    Over the last year I have researched just about everything to do with lean pcos, and it seems to be trickier to treat- so my FS reminds me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks 1xbp I was pretty sure it had nothing to do with exercise and diet for me as I have had it since before I was 18 and have always been thin and mostly healthy considering, so it was rather annoying my friends telling me to exercise and eat better and it will happen, kinda like when tet told me to stop stressing out ad it would happen, that there was nothing wrong with me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Tested last night. BFN. First one ever though as its the first time clomid has worked. Fingers crossed for next time!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just made my app with the fs, I have to wait 3 months to see them its on feb the 2nd, by then I will have been off my arthritis meds and ttc for 7 months, god this sucks, why can't it just be easy, I'm too young for fertility issues :'(

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh dear Cinderella that is forever away. I'm in Wollongong too and I got a referral from my GP for Dr Tahir Basheer who is an OBGYN. I got in to see her within a week of the referral. Maybe you could give her a try while you're waiting to see the FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks FP i might just do that. my dr gave me a referral to Dr Greening, but i will ring around and see what i can work out.

Edt. so just rang her and got an app for thursday, this thursday, stupid FS making me wait 3 months.
    Last edited by CinderElla88; 21-11-2011 at 09:30.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Glad to hear it Cinderella. I found her to be quite nice. Just keep your appointment with Dr Greening just in case you don't like her. That way you can switch. I've heard good things about Dr Greening. Atleast Dr Basheer will be able to get you started on something while you wait.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I was thinking she could do all the blood tests and so on and see what's going on that way if we do decide to go to dr greening we already have them all done.