+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3777858687888997 ... LastLast
    miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Well I caved this morning too and did a POAS. BFN!

Today is the start of 10DPO so maybe its too early, but also not really feelin' it this time. Last BFP I already had sore bb's etc by now, so I think we may have missed it this time . Test again on Friday.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Need some advice, girls.

I'm on an injectible cycle at the moment. I started eight days ago. I started on 37.5iu Puregon, which went up to 50iu on Saturday. This morning I went in for my latest blood test and they've upped my doseage to 100iu, and told me to come back in for another test on Friday.

Has anyone else had to go up to such a high dose? I'm feeling really despondent and I'm scared that this isn't going to work and the next step will be IVF, or worse, that there's no way they can get me to ovulate at all.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Kedgie, try not to stress over it. I started on 75iu and I've read lots of other BHers that have been on doses even as high as 200iu or more. I think they started conservatively with you to see how your body would react and they're trying to get the dose right, I think that's how they do it, best guess, then a bit of trial & error until they find what's best for you.

You'll be fine, they may even find that you could drop back to 75iu when you go back?

Good luck for this cycle FX!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins,

Have you tested again?
    I'm waiting to hear your results

5. The Following User Says Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

miggins  (17-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Angelanathan, where are you up to now?

AFM, Another POAS this morning, 12DPO.... still BFN!!! still no symptoms, other than headaches.

I think I might try to hold off testing again until Saturday morning, that might be my last test (14DPO), then I have to stop the progesterone pessaries and wait for AF

Think it's all over for this cycle, not sure if we'll get to squeeze another in before Xmas

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bigger Amanda. Was hoping you were going to get your bfp this cycle. I'm on cd2 of cycle. Going for scan on 9th so but far away. Will be taking progynova to plump up the lining hoping fet will be 14 th dec

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well I'm out this month ladies. Got my day21 results back and my progesterone level was 8 which is still too low. Now the wait for AF to undoubtedly show herself begins

It was so hard to take cos my chart is looking so beautiful. Here's a link: http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e332

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins maybe we can be cycle buddies next month We can keep each other positive.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (18-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Bigger Amanda. Was hoping you were going to get your bfp this cycle. I'm on cd2 of cycle. Going for scan on 9th so but far away. Will be taking progynova to plump up the lining hoping fet will be 14 th dec
    Sounds good, good luck!! FX that you will have a sticky embie on 14th, what a lovely Xmas pressie!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Miggins maybe we can be cycle buddies next month We can keep each other positive.
    Hugs FP. Sorry you didn't get good results
    A cycle buddy would be great! Not sure how long it will take AF to arrive once I stop the progesterone? Might stop saturday night or Sunday morning, then wait.

Will you be doing another cycle before Xmas?