+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Family planner and miggins, it all sounds very good! I hope it works out for you
    I had a day 21 progesterone test yesterday and the doc called with the results today. Level was 10!!!!! So it would seem 150mg of clomid did the trick!! Yay!!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

miggins  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Now I'm craving salty foods as well. BBs are still tender and I could smell a pooey nappy from the preschool room today which is quite a distance from the nappy change area lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies just a quick note to say that im rejoining as i lost the baby. I found out today at 10 weeks and 5days and the baby stopped growing 2 weeks ago :-( have to wait til tuesday for a curette procedure but i can try again straight away and they will test junior to see what happened but as low as i am feeling DH has been amazing and we are sure its meant to be.

I hope your all well and i am looking forward to starting again and getting through to a successful outcome!

Hugs n babydust to all xo

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littlejoeyg I'm so sorry for loss having experienced this myself recently I know that nothing I say will make it better, but my thoughts are with you. I hope all goes well with the procedure.

I'm glad you and DH are supportive of each other and so positive to move forward and try again. I hope you get to great juniors brother or sister before too long.

Despite the circumstances, nice to have you back.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (11-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm so sorry to hear of your loss, joey.

As for me, went for blood test after five days of 37.5iu dose of puregon yesterday, and there's some movement, but we're not ready for an ultrasound yet, so I'm back tomorrow morning to see if we're ready.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to kedgie For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry littlejoey My thoughts are with you. Hopefully you get you sticky bean soon

10. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks to all your lovely messages - got up this morning and feeling a little better, didnt know if i wanted to cry and sorta felt numb but am resolved more than ever that a baby is what we want more than ever.

I have been keeping busy making Dolly cakes for my friends twin girls 3rd birthday (will post a pic soon!). I promised to do this before it all happened so felt that I had to do it and the are looking amazing and cant wait to make cakes for my own babies!!

DH and I have decided that on the way home from the surgery on Tuesday we are going to let go of a single helium balloon to say goodbye :-(

We are sorta looking at the curette as a fresh start and FS (who was lovely through this) said we can start again before chrissy so that is really exciting.

Well thanks again and can't wait to let you know when we start again.

Fingers crossed there are tonnes of on here!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

miggins  (12-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Been MIA for the last few weeks. After my cancelled cycle I had a few weeks off which was actually nice- no bloods, no injections, no suppositories Now I am back on board. I am CD 8 and have been injecting for the l6 days on 37.5 gonal f. Bloods tomorrow to see if Estrogen is rising.

Littlejoeyg- Im so sorry for your loss Releasing a balloon sounds like a lovely idea.

for you Miggins and familyplanner

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (13-11-2011),miggins  (14-11-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome back 1xbabyplease! Good luck for this cycle, maybe the break was just the ticket FX!

Thanks
    Reviews
    8DPO today and I was having some pretty intense cramping for a few hours at work this afternoon. I hope it's implantation cramps. For a second I was worried that AF was gonna arrive early

Did an internet test strip today and it was Too early for an accurate reading anyway but it helps to satisfy my POAS addiction lol.