+ Reply to Thread
Page 84 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bluetail,

It's going abit better only one 1 tab and my explosion is as soon as I wake up. Thank goodness it is cause I would hate it during work.

Start sniffing next week and finally off the pill so then I start taking progynova to fatten up lining ready for my fet early December.

Miggins, glad to see your back, fingers crossed for your next cycle.

If my fet doesn't work I might go back and see dr watson for 3 more iuis lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey girls, went AFK again.

I definitely get bad side effects with Metformin - to the point where I went off it to give myself a break. I'm on one tab a day at the moment, but I'm gradually increasing it to three. I don't really want to, but I don't really want diabetes, either

As for the whole baby shebang, Looks like it will be day 1 tomorrow, so I'll be doing baseline bloods Saturday morning and starting Monday night on Puregon. I'm starting off at 37.5. Anyone else cycling at about the same time?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm CD19 today and my OPKs are messing with my head. They get to the point of being one shade lighter then the control line and then stop. It's been like that for a few days now. I hate PCOS!!

I just want my damn stubborn ovaries to release an egg already! Sorry about the winging girls.

How's everybody else going?

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw familyplanner, I know how you feel. OPK's never worked for me, I usually just kept getting a line of varied darkness, but never darker than the control, I think this is definitely because of stupid PCOS. I gave up on OPK's and refuse to use them. It jus messes with my head too much. Now that we've moved on to FSH injections with a trigger shot, at least I'm lucky that means I dont need OPK's.

Sending you big

5. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (05-11-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Went for the blood draw this morning, and it looks like I'm starting injections tonight. I'm both excited and terrified.

Also (TMI Alert!) does anyone else find their periods are far worse on Provera than otherwise? This is my third experience of a Provera induced period, and every one has been awful to the point that I have to curl up in a ball (I'm typing this curled up in bed on the laptop.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Kedgie- I take primulot to induce my period which I believe is similar to provera. The periods I've had on it are not overly painful, however they do last longer than when I was on the pill. I have a regular bleed for the first 4-5 days and then I continue to experience spotting until CD11 which is a really long time for me.

Hope the cramps subside for you soon kedgie.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies!

Well after about 58 days with no AF I finally have some spotting..... I think she's herrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

I never thought I would be so excited to see her

I am currently taking 1000mg of metformin a day now and have been taking it for about 10 days- I have to up the dose next thurs (might do it sooner cos I haven't been getting many SEs). Not sure whether that helped or if I would have gotten it now already, I guess we would never know.

Fingers crossed for a 'normal' cycle this time so we can actually figure out when I O this time and

so yep FP I definitely get how you feel about the O'ing... Opks give me positives a llllll the time! Pfffft...

Kedgie I am sorry to hear about the cramps... I'm not on any provera or anything so can't compare, I think a hot water bottle and chocolate is in order for you!!

Until there is something else abnormal going on with me-

CC xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    I know I should probably call it a day with the OPKs but I seriously can't help myself. I have a POAS addiction and last month I couldn't pee on HPTs cos I didn't ovulate so OPKs became my new best friend lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just did another OPK and got my first OPK ever!!! I know it could be PCOS playing tricks but I have never had a positive before so I am very well pleased with myself.

Now to do some more over the next couple of days

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been on 150mg of clomid this cycle and am COVERED in pimples. Huge, hard, sore angry looking things. They're on my face back and neck. Anyone else get this?