+ Reply to Thread
Page 81 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3171798081828391 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, as much as we'll love having you on this thread, I'm really sad that you have to be. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss.

As for me, I was supposed to start either Puregon or Provera today, but when I spoke to my nurse my Estrogen levels are too high, so they want me to do another lot of baseline bloods to check whether this is normal for me, or if I might be ovulating by myself this month.

We all had a good laugh about that possibility given 150mg of Clomid didn't do the job, but I understand they want to be careful. In the meantime, we're playing a waiting game.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to kedgie For This Useful Post:

miggins  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Lovely Ladies!!!
    I thought I would just re-join this thread if it's okay with everyone? I used to write on the first thread that mummymoo started, as although I dont have PCOS I could not find any other thread to join (I was however, put into the unexplained infertility category, but I made some lovely friends on the thread regardless and the support was awesome ). Basically, we started our clomid journey beginning of last year and that didnt work, even with the increased dosage. And then our FS told us the next step would be IVF. Which of course, we didnt like to hear considering all the other ladies I was in contact with on this thread were given the injections option. Sooo, I switched clinics early this year and had a bit of a break (well, I had to wait for lovely dh to redo all his tests as we were at a new clinic etc. ) and now we are FINALLY going back to see our lovely FS on Friday and I'm soooo excited!! I've literally gone bonkers with having to wait this long and just cant wait to get this ball rolling again!!

She will be putting me on the FSH injections so I'll be a first timer starting this journey Hopefully some of you ladies will be on the same journey along with me now?? I hope you dont mind me joining you lovely ladies?

Miggins - Sorry to hear about what happened darl. lots of coming your way. It will be great to see you start again when you are ready darl.

Lots of to you all!!
    x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to shootingstarwishes For This Useful Post:

miggins  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Miggins I am so so so sorry to hear about your angel baby I recently had a miscarriage too, not as far as long as you, but I now how everything can change in a second when you get that pregnancy news. You were an inspiration to me on this thread so I am very happy you are rejoining but so devastated for you too.

KellyMac- I am also sorry to hear that you have been having a rough time too. I am thinking about you at the funeral today... Sending

Shoortstarwishes- Welcome back I am on my second injectible cycle at the moment so anything you want to know I can probably answer. Will you be doing IUI aswell?? What dosage FSH are you starting on?

Kedgie- I hope they work out what your estrogen is doing... I'm hoping you ovulate by yourself! Thats my dream

AFM- I am CD 15 i think... losing track. Had bloods and ultrasound but nothing was happening. Estrogen is still low at 289. I am continuing with 50 of Gonal F plus low dose HCG. Repeat bloods and ultrasound on Thursday. That something is starting to happen!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

miggins  (19-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xBaby - I have my for you that something is happening for you!!!!

I dont know my dosage I will be starting on etc. until I see FS on friday. Plus dh is doing a SA on Thursday so hopefully that's still good to go also LOL. We havent discussed IUI as dh's SA's havent come back with any issues and it's all my side of things really. So I guess I will wait and see what is gonna be happening on friday. I'm still very much excited to actually be starting this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah, 1xbaby, I wish that was what could happen for me, but I really don't think it is. It's probably just my PCOS and my weight. And the fact that my body hates me.

I'm back in for another blood test tomorrow, and if it's around the same level, then they'll label it "normal for me" and hopefully we can start. If I can't, I'm going to go mad.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies,
    Thank you for all your kind words and support

Kedgie, I know how you feel, the waiting is the worst part! I think it's even worse than the pressure of trying - because at least all the prep, drugs etc helps you feel like you're doing something/making progress - Hang in there! I hope your levels fix themselves up so you can get busy!

1xbabyplease, I was so touched to read your comment, I would never think of myself as being inspiration to someone else Thank you. Good luck for Thursday - I hope things are on the move for you, and if not, there's still plenty of room to move as far as increasing your dosage (I started on Gonal-F 75iu and have stayed on that with my previous cycles, but some ladies go up to 200 or more!).

shootingstarwishes, (welcome, and) Good luck for Friday!! Great that you've got things going again! I hope your DH's SA results are favourable.

AFM, I'm managing well atm. Will be going back to work tomorrow though, so I'm not sure how I'll go there, but at least I can escape for a minute if I need to. We've made our next appointment back with the FS for next Thursday 27th - which is about 2 weeks since D&C. We will be kicking off another cycle of FSH injections, so everything is looking good to go.

I think it will be good to get back into another cycle even though I'm sure there will be times that it will upset me thinking of what we lost this time, but I'm trying to remember the positives in that this was the first time in my lifetime that I'd EVER been pregnant! And after all the difficulties of trying and having PCOS and not ovulating, it became clear we couldn't get pregnant on our own, I had doubts that we ever would be able to, even with help - so at the very least, our little Angel has given us hope that we might one day hold a little bubs of our very own after all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, that is such an awesome attitude.

As for me, dragged my sorry butt out of bed for a seven am blood draw, and it's still abnormal, so it looks like the nurse is happy for me to go ahead, and we'll note that down that the abnormal result is my "normal".

So I'm starting Provera tonight, and I'm going to be doing 37.5iu of Puregon.

Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!!

I typed an indepth reply last night but it didnt load properly and i lost it so attempt number 2...

Kedgie- I feel that my body hates me too most days!! and I sure know how dragging yourself out of bed early for bloods feels- its my 10th bloods today for this cycle. bleh. gotta love pcos. Good luck with the puregon soon!!

Miggins- Your attitude is amazing!- and you are suprised I am inspired by you??

Shootingstarwishes- Good luck with your fertility spec appointment today!! Hopefully you will get lots of answers and feel good about starting treatment. Thinking of you!!

KellyMac- Im so sorry to hear of your loss I hope the funeral went as okay as possible in these circumstances. Sounds like you have had heaps going on... hopefully things calm down for you soon.

Bluefiretail??? where are you cyclebuddy???

AFM- Guess what? Estrogen finally shot up- now 768... Had ultrasound yesterday and there are three follicles... which is not great... but they are small... 13mm, 12mm and 11mm. so we are hoping that the 11mm and 12mm ones back off and lets the 13mm become dominant. Having bloods everyday to track. If all three become dominant and mature cycle will be cancelled. Hoping for one or two If all goes well IUI next week... then the dreaded TWW.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    1xbabyplease, sounds promising!! My last cycle started out similar, with 3 follies of varying sizes, the two smaller ones did disappear and the remaining one grew to about 23mm which is when we triggered. FX the same happens for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease!!! Here I am cycle buddy!!! hehe
    I went AWOL for the week....! I have just had the worst flu I can remember in a LONG time! (even worse than the man flu that DH had last weekend! tehehe)
    *TMI WARNING* Add the flu (which included) to my charming metformin/clomid side effects (more from the other nether-region!!) and it made me not a very pleasant person to be around! haha

Anywho, I can now see the light at the end of the tunnel, and pretty sure it's not a train! So, I'm back!!

Windupbird - Thank you for your earlier reply! I rang both FS suggested to me, and am on the waiting list for both, for the end of January... one comes up earlier!

Miggins - I am so sorry to read your news Sending you a huge !!!

AFM... Currently CD12 of my first 200mg Clomid cycle (NOT fun).. Hoping, hoping, hoping for O!! No signs even remotely yet, but still early, so we'll see...
    Have spoken with FS (and I use the 'S' of this acronym lightly!) and asked him to refer me on from next month, and he has agreed.... So, that I can get in somewhere earlier than January, and not lose too much time waiting around!

Hoping all you lovely ladies are having a good month!! to all!!