+ Reply to Thread
Page 79 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2969777879808189 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Terrific! I have set it up in the PCOS area, not sure how to link it from my phone. Looking forward to lots of people joining us as they get their illustrious BFP! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just wondering if there are any cycle buddies out there? bluefiretail? KellyMac?? This thread seems to have gone a bit dead with all the BFPs! Which of course is great news

Blackduck- How did your bloods go? Hope everythings is progressing well

AFM-Miscarriage started on Sunday was a lot of strong cramping and then lots of bleeding. Was very emotional too, but am doing okay now So I'm day 7, started injections CD 3 and have bloods tomorrow to see where im at.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by 1xbabyplease View Post
    Hi Ladies

Just wondering if there are any cycle buddies out there? bluefiretail? KellyMac?? This thread seems to have gone a bit dead with all the BFPs! Which of course is great news

Blackduck- How did your bloods go? Hope everythings is progressing well

AFM-Miscarriage started on Sunday was a lot of strong cramping and then lots of bleeding. Was very emotional too, but am doing okay now So I'm day 7, started injections CD 3 and have bloods tomorrow to see where im at.
    I'll be your cycle buddy...! hehe
    I've been quiet this weekend... Have a little crafty business on the side to my 9-5 job and I've been flat out... Which is nice

I am now CD1
    Finally got my BT results from a receptionist (FS went on a months holiday without checking in with his patients to see if they needed scripts etc before leaving) and my prog. was 17 - this was my third month on clomid, second on double dosage... 17 is up from last months 14, but have no idea whether I even ovulated until FS comes back from holidays and can go over results with me. Doesn't matter really now I suppose.
    Was able to get a script from FS in a medical suite nearby for new cycle of clomid, so starting that tonight/tomorrow....

My FS has told me to take clomid CD1-5... Is anyone else that early with starting day??

How are you travelling 1xbabyplease? I have been thinking of you!

Hope everyone else is travelling well..!! to all!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluefiretail For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (11-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I think I'll be a week or two behind you ladies. I'm having my baseline bloods this Friday, so I should be able to start injectibles on Monday. I'm a bit scared by it all, but I'm also really looking forward to it, as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be your cycle buddy kedgie I'm due to start Primolut on Wednesday to bring back AF so I should be on day one in around a week and a half.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing Provera or not, we'll discuss with the nurse on Friday. I'm hoping not because it will delay things by two weeks, but they might decide I need to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay for cycle buddies! So I've got Bluefiretail and Kedgie and familyplanner are a week or two later.

Bluefiretail- Im glad that you finally got your results. I think progesterone should be over 30 for ovulation to have occured, but it depends what units you are talking about. I hope this is the month for you! What clomid dose you on?

Kedgie- I was really freaked out about the injections but it really doesn't hurt. Its just getting the courage to jab it in!!

AFM- I got my bloods back Monday after 6 days of injections, and they are still at baseline! Grrr! I dont know why last time I responded and this month I'm on a higher starting dose and I haven't responded so far. So Im also having a low HCG injection every second day on top of the gonal f (could i feel any more like a human pin cushion?!) to try and boost my ovary response. Bloods again tomorrow... we will see.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck for tomorrow 1xbabyplease. Hope it goes well for you tomorrow.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (11-10-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=1xbabyplease;6123959]Yay for cycle buddies! So I've got Bluefiretail and Kedgie and familyplanner are a week or two later.

Bluefiretail- Im glad that you finally got your results. I think progesterone should be over 30 for ovulation to have occured, but it depends what units you are talking about. I hope this is the month for you! What clomid dose you on?

Hey 1xbabyplease...!
    Definitely your cycle buddy!
    Down day today - FS FINALLY called me back to talk to me about my results, and said he'd like to see over 20 on progesterone to say a healthy ovulation took place. I knew it wasnt good (as I've started AF).
    I had 17 as my level, which I suppose it up from the last three months (2, 9, 14.5) but still not good enough.

So annoyed with FS - I said 'Well, I couldnt get a hold of you this week, and my cycle started, so wasnt sure what to do, so I'm taking double again' and his reply was 'oh no, that's silly, you should be on triple this month, I wished you'd called first'. My response - 'I did. Four times'.

I already started the first two days on 100mg, so have to start 150 for the last three days. Hope it's not a negative thing.

Anywho, FS has said this month is the 'end of the road' for anything he feels he can do for me, and is referring me on to another clinic for 'other options'.
    I rang the other place he wants to refer me to, just to check on waiting times, and they tell me that they're booked up until the end of January!

FS said he isnt keen to keep me with him and on clomid until an appointment comes up with the other guy... So what am I meant to do for three months?
    Feeling very sad and down today, sorry for the vent

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bluefiretail - i completely agree with you. That is crap! When you think about it though, January isn't THAT far away. Maybe you could ask you FS for one more cycle, seeing as your last one was such a stuff up then wait till you see the new one in January. Or ask for a referral to someone who's not as booked out. However, maybe the reason why they're booked out is because they've got such a good success rate and a great reputation, so maybe they're worth the wait.
    You definitely have alot to think about!

AFM - im 9DPO (i think) today and lost the will power this morning so decided to POAS. I used a Crystal Clear test and got a VERY faint positive! I'm trying not to get too excited as I am well aware that it could be my eyes playing tricks on me, but I'm going to head to the shops shortly and get a FRER test coz ive heard good things about them. Haven't really got any symptoms though. Ive been really bloated but thats about it. My boobs aren't sore, just really itchy which is weird!
    i suppose!