+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2767757677787987 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks Mrspump. According to blood results yesterday it is still progressing well. Now to get to your stage where I get to see the little blighter!

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG I am so excited. I got a BFP this morning. Diagnosed with PCOS last week, waiting for AF to come to start Clomid and I've naturally ovulated in a month we weren't actually trying. How ironic!!

It's the best feeling, I hope you all get your BFP soon as well!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh my goodness BlackDuck!! How exciting!!

Congratulations xxx

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG - so much good news here at the moment!

Congrats Ellymoe - such good news!

Well done blackduck! When is your first scan? I am dying for my scan but its 20 days away lol.

to all and sorry those who arent mentioned today - I am off baby shopping

xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Blackduck!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Congrats to blackduck!! So many BFPs!

Im going to bring the tone of the forum down a notch with my s*** news

yesterday I decided to give in and POAS before my blood test today.. and I got a BFP. Couldn't believe it, so I peed on every test available... all BFPs. So I got all excited told my husband etc and then had my blood test today to confirm. This morning I POAS again, and it was only faintly positive, and the digital test said 'not pregnant' when it was clearly 'pregnant' yesterday. I rang to get my blood test results back, and they said I was pregnant, but the numbers weren't as high as they would like. I explained that I went from a BFP to BFN in one day, and they said it was likely I was going to miscarry soon. They said the levels were too high for a chemical preg so its likely it has implanted but is going to die soon. So Im in limbo land. I have to keep going with the progesterone and then have more bloods on friday to see how the numbers are. The seem pretty hopeless about it sticking, so I am preparing myself. I just wish it was a BFN now. Does anyone know if if I would have to have a D & C if it passes over the weekend, and if I would have to wait before TTC again?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh that sucks But at least you know you're ovulating etc. I doubt you would have to have a D&C. You'd only be a week or two along, so there wouldn't be enough products in there to retain. The bleeding will 'flush' you out - sounds horrible but can't think of a better way to describe it. I think they usually suggest you wait a couple of months before trying, but I've heard of many women who fall pregnant the cycle immediately after a miscarriage. I guess your hormones etc are all higher at that time. They just count the first day of the MC bleed as CD1 and go from there.

I am really sorry. But then again, you could prove everyone wrong and have super high levels on Friday. Maybe you were well hydrated this morning? the progesterone helps you carry this little fertilised egg a little bit longer until it's strong enough to carry itself x

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (30-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thinking of you 1xbabyplease. I'm in a gloomy mood too tonight, but I feel like a cheat posting after you because I'm sure I'm just being a wimp. Husband left for a three week trip to London tonight. I was supposed to go too but it didn't work out. He's away for work all the time so I wasn't worried but in fact I'm SO sad. Seems everywhere I turn there's something about London or the uk. So I flicked on the tv to find 16 and Pregnant!! Another thing I'm longing for and yet to attain. I know its not that bad at all, I'm just feeling down and needed to get it out there.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow.... What a week this thread is having...!
    I'm at work, sneaking time on BubHub, so will be quick....! hehe

Blackduck!! WOW!! Congratulations!!! That is wonderful news! bub is a sticky one!!!

1xbabyplease - I am sending you a huge hug! My fingers are crossed for you - it's not over til the fat lady sings, and I can't hear a thing! POSITIVE thoughts, keep yourself calm, and rest lots... Easier said than done, I know, but just because 'they' seem to think it's over, doesn't mean it is. Be positive and look after yourself. If in the end it isnt good news, we are all here for you!

KellyMac - I'm very sorry you're having a down time at the moment Sending you a big hug too! I swear half the channels on Foxtel are pregnancy ones! It can be tough... Stay positive, and vent whenever you need to....!

AFM - CD19 today, BT's on saturday, but not holding much hope for ovulating this month - not one positive OPK any day so far, and I've been doing First response OPK's AND MaybeBaby saliva.... Oh well... heaven help the hubby if I have another month doubled on Clomid...! hehe
    Had a bad down day during the week, but trying to think positively at the moment!

Everyone else - LOTS of for you all... It seems there's something in the air on this thread! Woohoo! Let's hope it's catching!! hehe

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Bluefiretail For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the congrats ladies... feeling a little anxious today. My gyno told me to get a blood test yesterday, I was only 13 DPO and my HGC was 10. I get another blood test on Monday, hopefully it's nice a high then. The gyno didn't seem to be concerned.

this is a sticky bubba