+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    1xbabyplease - don't apologise for venting...! This is the place, and no one is worse off than anyone else... Your own 'worst point' is yours, and not to be trivialised by anyone else who may have gone through something you might see as 'worse'...

I can understand your feelings about the baby showers! I've organised, or attended lots lately!! My last one was for a very special friend who has been trying for SO long, with a number of losses, so I wasn't at all jealous of her, but got my AF right in the middle of the baby shower!! Great timing!!

I hope your journey only has a tiny distance to go, and you get your BFP really soon....! 12dpo is still early, so don't give up on this month...! and to you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies am on my mobile as i am out but wanted to update today I had my blood tests HCG 451 and progesterone 73 so I think that's good - now I repeat that blood test next week. Due around 1st June 2012 :-) based on ovulation on 10 September if I have calculated right.

Ladies I had a quick read and all I can say is hang in there - you will soon enough be sitting at ur own baby shower that ur friend organized for u thinking how u did better when u planned hers lol

Will do personals when I get home but for now babydust to all

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Great news littlejoeyg! The numbers look good! We might end up popping out little bubs about the same time - lol. Based on conception around the 3rd Sept, so far I can work out I'd be due on 24/25 May! It's my first, so don't most 'firsts' go past due?

Congrat's littlejoeyg when's your scan? Mine is 7 Oct, seems like ages away! This first scan is still with my FS, haven't found an OB yet.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlejoey, I am 4 weeks, 5 days so I am very close to you! Had a blood test this arvo but yet to get the results, dammit I just want to make sure it is all ok!

1Xbaby - all anaesthetic? They do the egg collection with a light local, I was full of beans very shortly after waking up. Have you discussed alternatives with your Dr just in case?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe - you will get good results tomorrow - just sucky you couldnt find out today!! What does that make your due date?

Miggins - - we are 10 days apart and thank you I am really happy with my numbers :-)

I have decided to go to mater - Close to home for us but i guess that we will worry about all that later!

:-)

Sending loads of to all and for many more this month and next!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlejoey - it was already confirmed by bt last wed and levels were great, I'm just paranoid as I can't believe it yet. They only took blood again this week because I have f-up appt due to my ohss, which finally seems to be improving a bit

Thanks
    Reviews
    LittleJoey: Thats fantastic news about your blood test! Lets hope it stays that way
    Ellymoe: Best of luck for your results...hope you come back here tomorrow with some fab numbers for us

How is everyone else going? Anyone due to test soon? I 'should' be O'ing this Sunday but am flying to Perth on Friday for the weekend without my fiance. Will have to take our chances and DTD Friday and Monday and hope we catch that little egg! Then its on to the TWW...my first one was horrible, hopefully the second is easier though I'm already a POAS addict so no doubt i'll be counting down the days

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations to everyone who's recently got BFPs! Wonderful!

AFM, it's no dice for Clomid. My last cycle was 150mg, so on to injectibles we go. Even if this had worked, I don't think I could have done another cycle on Clomid. I just couldn't take the side-effects.

I'm pretty down about that, it feels like one more option that won't work. I kind of feel guilty as well for putting my Husband through this, so my head is not in a good space right now.

My husband is looking at it a different way; he thinks that there's an end result, and we're going through each step to get there. We don't know how many steps there are, but we just have to do each one as we go. I'm trying to look on it like that as well.

So for the ladies who've done injectibles, how often do you have to have the blood tests and things?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Kedgie, I'm still stalking this thread! I totally get how you feel with the clomid not working, I was so disheartened after 2 failed attempts and I just thought nothing would ever work. My FS told me that clomid has a chance of making you O, but injectables WILL make you O. It's way more controlled than clomid and they can slowly up your dose until it works. I had bloods from about cd10 and they continued around every 2nd to 3rd day until it worked. I ended up injecting for 14 days, but if the dose is right it can take as little as 7 days.

If you need hope just read back on this thread, it seems injectables have had a fabulous success rate!! I was lucky enough to gave it work 1st go. I never thought that would be possible.

Best of luck xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    finally managed to log back into bub hub and OMG!! ELLYMOE!!!!!! WOOO HOOO FOR U congratulations you definaltely deserve it i am so so happy for you esp after all the support you gave me when i was feeling so ****ty. hope all goes well for you and you dont end up feeling to seedy.

miggins and littlejoey
    goof luck all round ladies and like i said to ellymoe hope you have a smooth preg with no issues.

afm 12 week scan went really well have a healty bubba and its nt measurement was 1.2mm so nice and low. was releiving after ending up in the emergency department for bleeding the day before my scan but everythings all good.

take care ladies wishing you all the best and remember when you finally get there all your heartache was worth it. xoxox