+ Reply to Thread
Page 74 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2464727374757684 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC Naturally - Pilbarablossom (Month 1 - BFN, Month 2 has just begun )

Clomid or FSH Cycles - Familyplanner day 10 of first clomid cycle.

TWW: 1xbabyplease blood test 28th September

BFP's:
    Little Joey G - got my BFP 20/09/2011 Due 31/05/2011

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Littlejoey - I myself don't know what are preg symptoms and what are IVF drugs. I knew something was up when my teeth became ultra sensitive for no reason which sounds weird, but is apparently common. I tried to bite into chocolate this arvo and it near killed me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Any benefits of wearing amber with PCOS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I'm not really delighted yet, I think relief is a better word, and I think that is just because of all the pressure and build up to get to this point. When it feels more real I will no doubt get a whole lot more excited . I'm also still a bit cautious because I've seen the pain women go through with m/c so I know it isn't a given that I will get to full term. I am usually 56kg and I have jumped to 61kg due to the ohss so it is still giving me grief unfortunately, my mother says I am as big as a woman at 4 and a half months! So looking forward to it calming down a bit.
    Whoop whoop....YAYYYYYY!!!! Geez, I don't check in for a couple of days and all these wonderful bfps have popped up! Awww Elly I'm so so HAPPY for you, HUGE congratulations!!! I totally know what you mean about not getting to excited yet....I've seriously only just started to fully believe it and start looking around for baby stuff in the last couple of weeks. So, have you told your mom about IVF?? Did you end up telling her before or after your BFP? How was she? Good and surprisingly supportive I hope! How's your DH?.....thrilled I bet
    SO happy for you!!! xoxo

[QUOTE=miggins;6089930]Hi!! Got BT result today HCG=840 (about 21DPO today), I'm not familiar with levels, but I'm told this is good.

On another note I now have to search for an OB to deliver at north west private (Brisbane), because I was devastated today to be told that my FS/OBGYN who helped us get this far, can't take me on obstetrically!! I felt so abandoned ;'(
    Turns out they only take 15 per month and my EDD is 24 May, so all spots are taken already for May 2012!!
    QUOTE]

Yay, Miggins!!! Belated congratulations to you!!! Awesome news! Yay for second round of FSH huh
    Boy, that sucks about your Ob....after you've been through everything together! Maybe he/she can recommend someone? Or try looking up a Brisbane thread here on BubHub or ask the question and start your own. It sucks....but what a great problem to have though huh.....IYKWIM?! x

Quote Originally Posted by littlejoeyg View Post
    My blood test is on monday and I am so glad cos this POAS daily is really expensive lol

I am so happy that tonights came up so so fast and dark - its really exciting.

Do you have any side effects? I am peeing tonnes like every 2 hours and also slightly sore boobs and nipples (to touch only), other than that just my veins are more obvious in hands especially palms.

I am thinking I may have implanted really early cos we DTD 2 days before Ovulation so maybe they were there waiting for the eggs.

We are only due about 4-6 days apart and I should get a better idea when and if I get a dating scan! Otherwise we can pretty much say 31st May or 01 or 02 June.

:-)
    Congratulations!!!

Windup - Hey hun, I'm doing great and counting down to my next scan where I get to find out if it's a pink or blue one on the 7th Oct. Hope you and your lil princess are doing great also! xo

AFM - 17 weeks and have just started to feel flutter-movements in the last couple of days which is pretty unreal so....I guess I can finally believe that this is actually real....lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ladydee . She now knows about IVF (I had to tell her because I was going to show up at my brother's formal looking VERY big due to ohss) but she doesn't know I'm UTD already, I'll let her know at 12 weeks. She was supportive, her issue with IVF is what people do with the leftover embryos and not the process itself, as she sees them as alive. We won't be talking about that so it should be ok, especially since I've decided if I have leftovers I will be donating them to science. I want to help other women in the same position as me by contributing to research, since I have obviously benefitted from others doing the same. DH is a bit like me, it hasn't sunk in yet, but I think he is starting to get a bit excited now . I noticed my mum had bought a book of knitting patterns for baby sleeping bags this morning, so even though she doesn't know yet she is no doubt getting excited, she had no idea I was even trying and thought I was going to hold out much longer. Unlike you I've decided to find out the sex at the birth though, so she won't know what colour to make them . Good luck at your scan, I hope he or she is a little flasher so you get a good look at what it is!

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's really uplifting to read about all of these lovely BFPs. Hopefully we can keep this trend going ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm finding it VERY difficult to be able to go out and not drink without everyone asking questions! I don't want to tell them were TTC incase we have problems doing so.

How do you ladies get away with it?

I guess I'm also at a disadvantage, living in the North of WA where the lifestyle revolves around drinking!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Pilbara - I am lucky because I don't drink anyway, but if I were you I'd start talking about going on a health kick for a few months, something like that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly thats so exciting! Congratulations!! :smiledance:
    PilbraB- I agree with Elly, a health kick is a good idea, or maybe some story about intestinal problems or something?! Lol maybe too far I know but google something with a big scary name to scare people into not asking more questions I rarely drink either so I didn't have to explain myself.
    AFM- tonight I had horrible cramps so sat on the loo thinking maybe I had caught the dreaded gastro that's going around luckily nothing happened and then my boobs started hurting soo much, very unusual. Haven't had a AF since removal of implanon on April 6th. Noticed some CM last week but nothing much out of the ordinary. No idea if I am/have ovulated. Any ideas? Do you think I'm in for a really heavy AF? (first proper once as I suppose)
    Thanks ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Im also a nurse, and all my friends are nurses, so I can't make up a story about intestinal problems or any big scary named disorders - they don't make it easy for a girl do they?!

Think the health kick might be the way to go......