Page 73 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2363717273747583 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ellymoe congrats!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Yay Ellymoe congrats!!!!
    Yay Ellymoe congrats!!! so many BFPs this month - ahh its spring of course lol!

Today I saw my GP who did another POAS test for me and it was a positive - yay then I came home after dinner at mums and did another and its the darkest yet so I am very happy! My due date is 31 May to 2nd June (as calculates differently with ovulation date and first date of last period)

I saw this list on here where people post there status and since there are so so many people on here I think we should do this and update our own details and Repost if your keen awesome if not no worries just give it a miss :-)

TTC Naturally -

Clomid or FHS Cycles -

TWW:

BFP's:
    Little Joey G - got my BFP 20/09/2011 Due 31/05/2011

Please copy and paste and add yourself some how and if you know a better way pop that in the thread.

to all the BFP's

& for all those still trying or in TWW!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay for all the bfps!!! Miggins, littlejoeyg and OMG - Ellymoe!!!!

Ellymoe - I agree with the above advice. I have also found that doing it lying down was better and injecting near my belly button was good (early pg- later on not so much). Also, sometimes you get a needle that is so blunt just throw it away and get a new one. So happy for you!

1xbabyplease - I'm sorry, I don't have access to my estrogen results, but I do know that my progesterone had been over 100 with bfns and was only 50 for my bfp.

Lissa - hope those twinnies of yours are doing well

Ladydee - hope you're well!

Babydust all around.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Windupbird For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (22-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC Naturally -

Clomid or FHS Cycles - Familyplanner day 10 of first clomid cycle.

TWW:

BFP's:

Thanks
    Reviews
    TTC Naturally - Pilbarablossom (Month 1 - BFN, Month 2 has just begun )

Clomid or FHS Cycles - Familyplanner day 10 of first clomid cycle.

TWW:

BFP's:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    Yay ellymoe!! Fantastic news, so happy for you!

I am nervously awaiting Friday morning for my blood test to confirm my bfp!!

How did you go this morning miggins? have you received your numbers yet? What is your expected due date?

I am still getting nice :BFP: and am thrilled about it - tonights FR came up in 3 seconds nice and strong and that was after I drank about 5 litres of water today lol!

well loads of :babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissa - I've put on 5kg too and I am pretty big, but I am still peeing fine and I see FS again on Monday to keep an eye on it. Yours sounded horrid! Apparently be the time mine calms down morning sickness will start, so no reprieve for me!

Thanks for the well wishes ladies. I'm not really delighted yet, I think relief is a better word, and I think that is just because of all the pressure and build up to get to this point. When it feels more real I will no doubt get a whole lot more excited . I'm also still a bit cautious because I've seen the pain women go through with m/c so I know it isn't a given that I will get to full term. I am usually 56kg and I have jumped to 61kg due to the ohss so it is still giving me grief unfortunately, my mother says I am as big as a woman at 4 and a half months! So looking forward to it calming down a bit.

to everyone, never thought I would get to this point and I'm looking forward to seeing more of you ladies do the same! Hopefully not by IVF of course . On the plus side, I get to say that I got pregnant and my husband wasn't even in the room

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejoeyg View Post
    How did you go this morning miggins? have you received your numbers yet? What is your expected due date?

I am still getting nice :BFP: and am thrilled about it - tonights FR came up in 3 seconds nice and strong and that was after I drank about 5 litres of water today lol!

well loads of :babydust:
    Hi!! Got BT result today HCG=840 (about 21DPO today), I'm not familiar with levels, but I'm told this is good.

On another note I now have to search for an OB to deliver at north west private (Brisbane), because I was devastated today to be told that my FS/OBGYN who helped us get this far, can't take me on obstetrically!! I felt so abandoned ;'(
    Turns out they only take 15 per month and my EDD is 24 May, so all spots are taken already for May 2012!!

Anyone know a good OB that delivers at north west??
    And when should I be booked in by?
    (this is my first pregnancy so it's all new to me, sorry)

Littlejoeyg when's your BT?? Sounding exciting so far!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    WOOOO! Congratulations miggins! Thats fantastic Hope the rest of the pregnancy is uneventful and you stay well x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    Littlejoeyg when's your BT?? Sounding exciting so far!!
    Hey Miggins - I dont know any OBGYNs on the northside - mine is only at the Mater.

My blood test is on monday and I am so glad cos this POAS daily is really expensive lol

I am so happy that tonights came up so so fast and dark - its really exciting.

Do you have any side effects? I am peeing tonnes like every 2 hours and also slightly sore boobs and nipples (to touch only), other than that just my veins are more obvious in hands especially palms.

I am thinking I may have implanted really early cos we DTD 2 days before Ovulation so maybe they were there waiting for the eggs.

We are only due about 4-6 days apart and I should get a better idea when and if I get a dating scan! Otherwise we can pretty much say 31st May or 01 or 02 June.

:-)