+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    wow looks promising little joeyg, It sucks waiting for the blood test but when you get it done I bet you will get great numbers..Congratulations

Ellymoe- I hope you start to feel better soon how many days past Et are you now. Keep an eye on how much weight and how much centermeters you put on by the time they took my Ohss seriously I was 13 days past the egg transfer I had put on 5 kgs and about 10 cms I could not eat and could not hold anything down I was just dry reaching for hours on end and (possibly TMI but) my pee was almost brown in colour i was so dehydrated the Ohss aparently makes your blood vessels leaky so the water and protein spill out into your body and that is what causes the bloating and sick feeling, if you feel it is getting worse dont be afraid to chuck a tanty and cry and tell them you want them to take it seriously I have everything crossed that this is a great sign for you

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lissa081 For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (21-09-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yay littlejoeyg, sounds exciting!!! I'm having BT on Friday, so exciting if we both get good confirmation!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can totally see two lines!!!

6. The Following User Says Thank You to KellyMac For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks so much everyone - i am getting really excited!

If it turns out to be bad news I will worry then!

Today I did another first response and its a fair bit darker - then tonight i did a forelife stick one and its really feint but is visible when i am sitting on the couch and its on the coffee table (where i keep staring at it thinking about buying baby stuffs) lol

20/9 AM very very feint positive (first response) seemed to fade but was left on hot dvd player
    20/9 PM very clear but light pink positive on first response
    21/9 AM - after 4 toilet stops in the night POAS 0530 and very very feint positive about the same as the first one (first response)
    21/9 AM - at work at 800 I did another FR test and feint positve but clear
    21/9 PM - at home at 0700pm forelife test clearly positive but light

tonight I am going to go to bed with positive thoughts (and hope i dont wake up 4 times for the toilet again) and then test in the AM and probably again everyday until monday when FS rings me with the results!!!

trigger shot was CD16 and today is CD28 so really early for me yet but very exciting

Will update you all soon and am so excited to share this with you and its amazing to know that if it all goes belly up - excuse the pun then I can come on here!

and so happy for everyone else on here with bfps and sending loads of for all.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had my blood test today and it was a . It hasn't really sunk in yet and it is still early days, but still . I have been told to start clexane but wasn't given many instructions, if anyone could tell me how/where you inject it if you have used it that would be great. OHSS is still being a b*tch, but it's much easier to stomach now I know why it got so bad!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay ellymoe!! Fantastic news, so happy for you!

I am nervously awaiting Friday morning for my blood test to confirm my bfp!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Omg Ellymoe!! So exciting!!!! Yay for you! I haven't done clexane but my close friend has. She injected same area as puregon (anywhere below the belly button). She also told me that they're a bit harder to push in than other fertility meds so it can help to kind of 'jab it' a bit rather than push it in gently/slowly. Good luck!

I'm crossing my fingers for all the ladies hoping for bfps! Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow so many BFPs!!!

Big congratulations to Littlejoeyg and Ellymoe!!!!

Im feeling a bit disheartened about my HCG blood test next wednesday. I got my 6DPO blood test back yesterday (normally CD21, but for me CD31) and my progesterone was 78, and my estrogen was only 344- it was 1134 when I ovulated. My understanding is that estrogen should stay high if egg meets sperm...
    I was hoping some of you ladies who got a BFP would be able to share your CD21 estrogen with me... Was it higher than previous unsuccesful cycles?

Trying to stay positive but thinking its a BFN for me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @ BFP congratulations people!! Gives me hope! I'm still pretty about my diagnosis (I think because I havent seen the Gyno yet and my GP kept saying how "complicated" I and my body was :rollseyes:!) I think once I see someone who can explain things a little clearer I'll feel better? All this talk is pretty much mumbo jumbo to me
    I really need to loose some weight.. Any good diet suggestions for PCOS? that maybe, just maybe, actually WORK?! I now realize why it has always been so damn hard for me to loose weight!! Hoping I can go on the medication I have heard people mention, to slow down sugar cravings? Is this pretty common or do you have to basically beg the dr for it ? :rollseyes:
    So many things I am yet to understand

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations girls!!! Lots of BFPs! Hope all your blood tests confirm the great news

Clexane: Im a nurse so i like to think im a bit of a clexane expert haha you inject it into either your tummy or your leg. Pinch some skin, then quickly (like a dart) inject it so it goes just under the skin. Make sure you inject it at pretty much a 90 degree angle so you don't bruise. And make sure you alternate the site of injection ie: one day right, one day left. Good luck!

Mylittlefamily: I think you're talking about Metformin. It doesnt stop the sugar cravings but works on the bodys ability to break it down. Diabetics use it to control their sugar levels. Its like insulin, but not as severe and so much easier to take. For us PCOS girls, it levels out our insulin levels (caused my our metabolic problems) therefore stabilising our metabolism so we can use our bodies to their best abilities and lose some weight - hopefully! They may want to do some glucose tolerance tests before starting you on it, but its definitely worth asking for.