+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2161697071727381 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, I'm back. Had a great wedding and Honeymoon, but the last two cycles have been busts. I was on 50mg of Metformin, 100mg the second and this cycle was 150mg, so if I don't ovulate on this cycle, then I'll be going straight to injectibles.

Although if I do, I might still go straight to injectibles, because I've been having terrible side-effects on the Metformin. The cycle before last I was having terrible mood swings - I was so angry for about four hours every night, almost precisely 20 hours after taking a dose - and this cycle I pretty much stopped sleeping and then had terrible suicidal thoughts. Which is crazy. I've never been depressed in my life!

I'm on cycle day 15 at the moment, so I'm doing a day 21 progesterone test, and we'll see how we go from there.

To be honest, I'm feeling really down about the whole thing. I've been going through all these side-effects and if I don't get a pregnancy out of all this!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I can relate Kedgie. My side effects with my IVF are more physical than emotional, but they make me feel that if I don't get UTD soon, someone is gonna pay! I haven't decided who yet . If the moodiness shows up pretty much like clockwork, you could prepare yourself by having someone around whose good to talk to etc. I hope you get what you want soon

AFM: Had a bit of a drama last night, I had mild ohss 2 days after epu which had been improving, suddenly yesterday it started to hurt if I took more than a shallow breath, anything else felt like it was ripping at my insides! I went to emergency as I read that any trouble breathing should be checked out if you have ohss as it might be getting worse. After a few hours during which both me and dh fell asleep and had to be woken by the Dr when she finally got there, was told it was still a mild case and the fluid was just putting pressure on everything, but hadn't reached the real problem stage. So got home at 4am. Not sure why it has started getting worse when it was getting better, have been drinking like a damn fish as instructed. Tonight my stomach looks like I am already UTD

Thanks
    Reviews
    Familyplanner- Ive been testing everyday with cheap HPTs off ebay to see how long it takes for the ovidrel to get out of my system. Its been 5 days and its very faint now so I think it should be gone in two more days. Then I will wait until 10dpo to start testing again.

The TWW is driving me crazy! Its my first TWW and I already have my hopes up so high- even though rationally I know there is only a 15 to 20 % chance that the IUI worked. I dont know how you ladies do it. I hate that the progesterone pessaries are giving me pregnancy like side effects- sore boobs, headaches, cramping etc. I wish they were real but i know its too early....

Ellymoe- So sorry to hear about your OHSS. I hope the symptoms subside for you soon.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't checked in for a while but so glad that I did. Congratulations Miggins So excited for you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey Ladies

OMG - I am so excited (although cautiously) as today 11 dp trigger I have had two first response very feint positives one in the am and one in the pm - my partner cant see it but a few ppl can so thats a positive!!! I can see it clearly and tonights was about the same or just a little darker than this mornings although this mornings seems to have faded a bit so its hard to get excited!

does anyone know how to upload a pic on here?? would love to see if you ladies can see it and I think it comes up well in pics!

fingers crossed its darker tomorrow morning ;-) and its a clear

to all and seems like this is a wonderful month!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay I can see it Littlejoey!!! Congrats!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

littlejoeyg  (21-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its definitely there!!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pilbarablossom For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Very much so! As long as it is a pink one rather than shiny white it is a +, congrats!

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks guys it's still there and getting better - I rang the FS and they want me to wait til Monday before blood test :-(

Seems ages away so I will test daily between now and then ;-)