+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2060686970717280 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thinking of you often...Goodluck Ellymoe!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the results of my day 22 progesterone test today, for round 3 of Clomid. My level was 3.5 so it would seem that it hasn't worked this time.... The doc has now put me on 150mg for next cycle. He says thats not done very often but we'll give it a go..... for success next month!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies, I'm in sydney ATM, so won't be getting on here very much until at least another week, so haven't been able to read back through everyones posts, I hope people are traveling well.

AFM, OMG!!!!!!

BFP!!!!!!! my first ever in my lifetime!!!
    Spotting has finally stopped so FX it sticks!!!! Got faint BFP on Wednesday but was still spotting (a lot), so did another today (Friday) and it was darker than the previous one !!! Will post a pic in my ttc diary when I can (unable to from my phone I think???)

Will go in for a BT next Friday when we get back to brissie, a whole week away, just to confirm all, am 15DPO today.

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews

Congrats Miggins - wonderful news!!!!

Keeping my for a wonderful uneventful pregnancy!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY MIGGINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Big congratulations!!! I hope it all works out for you!

Kellymac- Sorry to hear that the clomid didn't work. I also went through several clomid cycles without ovulating. Its very disappointing. I hope you ovulate in your next one.

AFM- I had my first IUI on Wednesday and I am in the TWW. I am so excited that I actually ovulated and am actually in the TWW. Its been 10 months in the making. I have a blood test on the 28th Sept. Not enjoying using the pessaries... I think they are worse than the injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay congrats Miggins!!!

Kellymac- Is your next clomid round your last attempt with clomid? You surely can't go any higher then 150mg. Just curious because I'm on 50mg at the moment and I'm wondering what will happen in the coming months if clomid fails to make me ovulate.

1xbabyplease- Good luck with your 2WW!!! When are you going to start testing with HPTs? If I ovulate this month, I'm gonna start testing like a crazy person from 10DPO. Probably too early but I'll risk getting a few BFNs.

Ladydee- How's your pregnancy going? Have you found out the sex of the baby yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Miggins!!! How wonderful!!!
    FamilyPlanner the doc says if this cycle of Clomid doesnt work he will start me on injections next cycle. It will be a while though because husband is going to London on 28th Sept for 3 weeks.....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Miggins!!! So happy for you - been following the thread watching your progress. Welcome to the world of pregnancy.

AFM - 8 weeks along, few scares, terrible morning sickness, baby shopped out, due April 28 and loving it.

Thanks
    Reviews
    migging BIG congratulations!!!!!

hope everything goes well for you!!!

afm - 12 week scan coming up on friday yay cant wait to see if the little pump looks like a baby yet instead of a bean haha. not much sickness at all, massive boobs and thats about it haha