+ Reply to Thread
Page 68 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the littlejoey. I have my fingers crossed for you as well. I have just bought a heap of preg and 'o' tests off the internet in preparation for this cycle so I can test to my hearts content although I know it's probably just going to drive me crazy.

Have you had your ET yet Ellymoe? Dying to know how it went because I think you deserve a BFP more than anyone at the moment. I went back through the old posts and you've been on here for ages.

Mylittlefamily- Do you know what treatments you need to do first yet?

Miggins and Pilbarrablossom- Good luck with the test on Wednesday. Here's hoping it's a BFP for you both

Bluefiretail- How are things trucking with your 2WW? Heard from your FS about your results yet?

2. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

miggins  (12-09-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks for thinking of me littlejoeyg and familyplanner!

I hope everyones journeys are going well.

Tonight will be 9DPO for me and this morning I woke up with a massive headache and it's been with me all day, no matter how many pain killers I take then about 10am this morning I had some bleeding when wiping down below?? I am hoping with everything that this is NOT AF coming the headache is definitely like AF (not responding to pain killers). I will be so annoyed and disappointed if AF comes now at only 9DPO, she came at 12DPO last time, but I'm on progesterone this time.

Could it just be spotting?? Could it be IB?

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls thanx for the welcome back
    yeh it gets to me at times.... 4 yrs feels alot longer then 1 yr and it does deff get you down but i just try and keep busy these days but at times with all my friends getting there and they know how much i really want one feels like they rubbing it my face that they can get there before me just aint fair... thats why i come on here because you all understand the feelings and stuff on trying for a period of times... deff should start thinking of going to a new gyno but i gotta get my results and stuff from my gyno i have but dont see :| i have a appt on in oct fingers and toes crossed it doesnt get cancelled starting to upset me and feels like no one wants to help me any longer.... once i get a referral and results i can go to the ivf clinic... hope you are all keeping well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Surely your new gyno could organise for your previous results to be transferred to his or her office once you go to them. Or you could ring your current gyno and request for them to send them to your new chosen gyno? It sounds like your current gyno is really stuffing you around and I personally wouldn't have the patience for it. Then you would be able to get your referral sooner.

Hell I got impatient when my gyno forgot to write me a prescription for progesterone and I had to wait for her to post it out. I am not a very patient person when it comes to ttcing.

Thanks
    Reviews
    hi all
    I went to my GP on Friday. She gave me a referral to see a Gyno to discuss the next step. The problem with that is it's a 7-8hour drive away and I cannot get in till the 11th of November!!
    They said it's $190 for the appt?! Is that normal? Apparently will get $70 back from medicare and the fact that I have private health doesnt change anything?! Normal?
    What should I expect when I go?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mylittlefamily - I'd say it is normal. It should cost more for the first appt than subsequent ones. I can't remember what I paid for my first appt, but subsequent ones for me are $100. Thanks for your well wishes . I should have my ET tomorrow.

Zammy - I changed FS and it was the best decision ever, I am so happy with the new one so far. I made an appt in advance and only told old FS's office about it about 2 weeks before the appt, just to make sure they had enough time to post my stuff out. I just called the receptionist and told her that I was going to be doing the IVF part of my fertility treatment with another clinic, and she didn't question it, just sent my stuff to the new clinic which I gave her the details for. I would start shopping around now, get the name of someone good and book a tentative appt, just in case you have to wait for a while to see them. You can always cancel if you change your mind. If you are in Sydney, I highly recommend Dr Mathews at Next generation Fertility, I asked for some recommendations from people on BH and a few people mentioned her. My dealings with the clinic have been excellent so far, and they are cheaper than Syd IVF which is who I was with previously. I have never felt more understood by any treating professional during this process than I have with Dr Mathews, she was kind and got the ball rolling really quickly. She also seemed to understand my frustration that comes with repeated failures on this journey. Westmead is cheapest and I've heard others speak highly of them as well.

Miggins - I can't answer your question but I hope it is ib

AFM: All going well, ET should take place at 11:00 tomorrow. I was told this morning that of my 18 embies, 16 so far have started compacting (whatever that means!) and are on the way to becoming blasties, and the other 2 may just be slow pokes (hopefully). Hoping plenty make the cut! I feel heaps better but I sure am sick of getting up to pee

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

miggins  (12-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mylittlefamily - I'd say it is normal. It should cost more for the first appt than subsequent ones. I can't remember what I paid for my first appt, but subsequent ones for me are $100. Thanks for your well wishes . I should have my ET tomorrow.

Zammy - I changed FS and it was the best decision ever, I am so happy with the new one so far. I made an appt in advance and only told old FS's office about it about 2 weeks before the appt, just to make sure they had enough time to post my stuff out. I just called the receptionist and told her that I was going to be doing the IVF part of my fertility treatment with another clinic, and she didn't question it, just sent my stuff to the new clinic which I gave her the details for. I would start shopping around now, get the name of someone good and book a tentative appt, just in case you have to wait for a while to see them. You can always cancel if you change your mind. If you are in Sydney, I highly recommend Dr Mathews at Next generation Fertility, I asked for some recommendations from people on BH and a few people mentioned her. My dealings with the clinic have been excellent so far, and they are cheaper than Syd IVF which is who I was with previously. I have never felt more understood by any treating professional during this process than I have with Dr Mathews, she was kind and got the ball rolling really quickly. She also seemed to understand my frustration that comes with repeated failures on this journey. Westmead is cheapest and I've heard others speak highly of them as well.

Miggins - I can't answer your question but I hope it is ib

AFM: All going well, ET should take place at 11:00 tomorrow. I was told this morning that of my 18 embies, 16 so far have started compacting (whatever that means!) and are on the way to becoming blasties, and the other 2 may just be slow pokes (hopefully). Hoping plenty make the cut! I feel heaps better but I sure am sick of getting up to pee

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

miggins  (12-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, double post! I'm officially a bimbo!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe- Good luck with ET tomorrow. I hope you have heaps that make the cut will be thinking about you

Welcome my little family- I hope you feel comfortable with your FS, and start your fertility treatment soon. The wait to see a FS can feel like forever! I paid $200 initially and then $100 for subsequent appointments. You dont get much back from medicare, and none from private health. Once you start treatment cycles it really starts to add up but I guess we all just hope its money well spent in the end.

Littlejoey and Miggins- good luck in your TWW. Miggins I really hope its inplantation bleeding and not dreaded AF

AFM- I wish i was in the TWW, but I am still injecting my heart out. The human pin cushion continues. I am cd 20 tomorrow and have had 21 injections and 9 blood tests. I have my ultrasound tomorrow, but I feel that it may be bad news on the follicle front as my last estrogen was 329. Guess I'll just wait and see. I was really hoping to ovulate this cycle.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to 1xbabyplease For This Useful Post:

miggins  (12-09-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Thanks for the littlejoey. I have my fingers crossed for you as well. I have just bought a heap of preg and 'o' tests off the internet in preparation for this cycle so I can test to my hearts content although I know it's probably just going to drive me crazy.

Have you had your ET yet Ellymoe? Dying to know how it went because I think you deserve a BFP more than anyone at the moment. I went back through the old posts and you've been on here for ages.

Mylittlefamily- Do you know what treatments you need to do first yet?

Miggins and Pilbarrablossom- Good luck with the test on Wednesday. Here's hoping it's a BFP for you both

Bluefiretail- How are things trucking with your 2WW? Heard from your FS about your results yet?
    Thank you for remembering me familyplanner!
    I've been out of town at a very special friend's baby shower...
    I finally got to talk to FS on thursday afternoon - BT results show I 'may' have ovulated, but not high enough to say a good one...
    AF arrived in the middle of the baby shower on the weekend.... Poignant timing!
    Soooo, now I go up to 100mg this month, started that last night... Here's hoping double the dosage doesn't mean double the mood swings! hehe Poor hubby!
    Anyway, thank you for remembering me - onwards and upwards for this cycle!

1xbabyplease - Thank you for sharing your BT results - I cant remember whether I posted to thank you! It did help

Will go back through and catch up on what I've missed and write some personals.... Until then, to you all, lovely ladies!!
    xx