+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins- Your post / rant made me crack up for the first time in a while. I enjoyed the harden the f up part .
    I am totally feeling like a factory machine at the moment. After 10 days of injections my blood work has come back at baseline... grrr. I now have the exciting experience of doubling my gonal f injections, along with the continuation of bloods every second day for at least another 14 days. I just want to ovulate instead I seem to be a pin cushion with blood on tap. My belly is all bruised and my 'good vein' is not so good any more from all the poking. Its like taking some menevit and 'giving a sample' aint that hard in comparison. Luckily for me my DH does these things without complaining. I was so looking forward to this cycle after my break, now I can't wait for it to end because I feel like im unlikely to get to ovulate this time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miggins - My DH hasn't been too bad on the whinging front, but I have to admit when we rocked up for our first appt to discuss IVF and they made him do a b/t too, which he was not expecting, I was pretty happy. And I don't even care if that makes me evil

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks ellymoe and 1xbaby for putting a smile on my face

Ellymoe that does not make you evil at all :P

1xbaby I'm glad I could make you laugh

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    I was wondering f any of you ladies are on blood pressure meds? If so are there any besides Aldomet that are safe for TTC/Pregnancy? Im pretty sure there arent (well thats what the doc told me) but though I'd ask anyway.
    Also, Anyone who is on Aldomet, how do you deal with the tiredness? Its killing me!

Thanks
    Reviews
    KellyMac, I am on metoprolol for high blood pressure. I changed to it just over a year ago when we started TTC. I see a cardiologist regularly and she assures me it is very safe for pregnancy. It is a beta blocker but it doesn't make me tired. I've been on others that have though. If you don't already have a cardiologist, you should get a referral to one as you'll need close monitoring once you get pregnant. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello lovely ladies....
    I have a favour! I am useless at reading blood tests results??
    First round of Clomid this month (cd1-5) and had blood tests on friday.... My FS is away until wednesday at a course, so his receptionist read me the results... But i have no idea what I'm looking at....!
    Anyone care to give some of their knowledge?
    (please excuse my spelling of some of the test names!)

Testosterone - 1.7
    SHGB 20
    FAI 8.5
    LH 31.7
    FSH 8.6
    Prolactin 322
    Estradyll 453
    Progesterone 14.6

Any help you could give me would be wonderful!
    Thanks in advance!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Blue firetail- what CD were u when you had your bloods done on Friday?

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I'm in my first TWW....pretty scary! When should I be thinking about testing? If I ovulated when I think I did, I would be 7DPO today. Im completely clueless!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi 1xbabyplease, I was cd22 when i had my blood tests...! Clomid on cd1-5....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Bluefiretail- I'm about to start my first round of clomid and the doc said that a progesterone level of 13 and above is good if that helps.