+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ellymore,

Going with westmead. In in brisbane. Starting pill today , I get my schedule tomorrow. Does anyone know a courier I can use to get my drugs delivered from Sydney to Bne. And do the drugs have to be kept cold?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - my synarel nasal spray is kept at room temp. I think the stuff you eventually inject is kept in the fridge though? I'd ask the clinic if they can recommend a courier for carrying that kind of stuff, they've probably had other women in your situation.

Thanks
    Reviews

Question the wicked witch!

Hi ladies

Just an AFM post from me tonight with loads of TMI so apologies for that lol.

The last week been suffering from bloating, constipation, extremely sore nipples and itchy too and last night had really bad cramps, plus generally been achy and what not. Been in a really good mood though so not PMSing yet lol.

I believe the witch has arrived today - have some really yuk light/dark reddish brown cm when I wipe (none on underpants). I guess tomorrow should tell :-) I usually get it in the afternoon and then starts proper the next day.

Is it too late for implantation spotting? I am still testing and all BFN so am sure its a bust this cycle.

Also I was supposed to go for a blood test friday and if it is AF then I guess I wont need a beta measure. I will have to call the FS tomorrow as he said CD2 will be when I start my injections - i dont think either of us expected AF to come on her own or on time (if it is AF)!!

The positives are that if it is AF, she has arrived on her own and should be gone when I go to sydney for my cousins wedding yay. Also the next cycle will be much much much shorter and more precise since FS said my doseage is perfect for me now on 75iu plus one click (i think about 81 or so).

Well to all those in the same boat or waiting game - and sending .

for those BFPs - I think it helps us to keep going with all of this when it gets tough!

Speak to you all soon! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies it's has arrived - af has landed and it's crappy but oh well onto next cycle for me :-)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    sorry to hear AF has arrived littlejoeyg but the positive side is that she did come on her own this time!

I'm in the same boat, now up to CD8. Have my FS appt tomorrow and I think I'm gonna tell him... "the good news is that I got my period (on my own), but the bad news is...... I got my period" because that's exactly what it has been this time round, a double edged sword - good that my body worked, bad that the TTC failed.

sending you heaps of for your next cycle! What's the plan?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey miggins - it sucks hey but not the end of the world :-) now I move on to the next stage clomid days 2-5 then puregon injections from day 6. Then to FS on day 12 for a scan. Fun stuff but this time I am really really hoping it works and we are pregnant soon cos we are struggling to pay for it all :-( dh and I are wanting to buy own house so will have to put this aside til after Chrissy if this one fails - Booo so fingers crossed for me and my fingers are crossed for all xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymore,

Quick question, I start sniffing on 13th sept, and they have me down for epu anywhere from 1-7th october. So when do people normally start taking the fsh for.
    i thought you sniffed for 2 weeks then started the fsh or do i have it wrong.

My pack didn't come, as you can tell so just wanting to know what the go is.

Angela

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Been away on holidays for the last week- relaxing in the sun. Its a nice distraction from fertility problems.

Miggins and Angelanathan- sorry to hear that this month didn't go as hoped.

teetee- I also didn't ovulate on clomid, and was told I was clomid resistant and am now starting injectibles.

AFM- I am now CD2, just got my bloods back and after being on the pill back to back for 3 months my reults are finally at baseline So I start Gonal-f injections tomorrow... 12.5 then stepping up slowly. Did anyone have problems injecting themselves? I'm a bit nervous about doing it. I'm really hoping I get to ovulate this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - sorry I just got on! I took BCP from 3-16 August. I started sniffing the day before I stopped BCP. I had a blood test today to make sure synarel was doing the right thing (it was, they called me later in the day) and they also gave me the needles to take home (Gonal - something?). I have another blood test on Thurs next week and I am still sniffing. I start my injections tomorrow. Hope my rambling helped

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey hey girls sorry havent been on lately had one werid emotional roller coaster... i see theres a few Congratulations in order grats girls hope you all going good
    as for me been waitting for af's since 28th may :| still no show i had a appt with ivf but had to cancel it as i havent got my refferal as my gyno keeps cancelling my appts so i dont even know what im doing besides the waitting game really hate it aye... been 4 yrs and 4 months and still no bundle of joy sooooo depressing hope your all going well