+ Reply to Thread
Page 61 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Miggins - Sorry to read you news hun I know exactly how you feel but, as you seen from my posted FSH cycles.....only a slight change in my dosage was all my FS needed to help me along to have the most perfect cycle I've ever had next time around! I mean....O'ing on CD 16?! AF due on what would've been CD 30?!!! That NEVER happened to me before!

I'm sure your FC would've learnt tones about how your body handles the FSH this last cycle which will help them perfect your next up coming one

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    AFM - Well I think its bad news here, I tested again this morning and the line is lighter than yesterday so Im thinking it was a chemical pregnancy. AF is due tomorrow but will be delayed cause of me being on progesterone.

I will test tomorrow and if no line which i am thinking then i will stop progesterone and will probably ring westmead monday to start ivf.

Im so ****ed. I was sitting on the loo thinking I can't wait to bring this test into my husband cause I knew it was positive and then I looked down at it and thought , hmmm I don't see a line, then there was the faintest of lines. I don't feel anything today no tender boobs, its all gone.

Anyway sorry for the all about me test.

By the way, is there a chemist that is cheaper to buy the lucrin in brisbane??
    Do they all vary in prices?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - I still have for you, I really hope this is it for you.

Ladydee - the feeling you describe re: IVF is EXACTLY where I was at by the time I got to my FS appt. She asked what I wanted to do and I said "whatever works". She told me there was only one answer to that and I told her I knew that. IVF ball rolling at first appt. I hated the idea sooooooo much when it was first brought up as a possibility but now I have accepted it and I feel like I am on track.

Still using my icky nasal spray. Currently eating jelly beans to get rid of the icky taste. I read the other day that excercise other than walking (under 4 hours a week) actually reduces your chances of conceiving with IVF, which is cr&*. I love hiking in the blue mountains for hours so that will be banned for a bit. I also go for the odd run but that is now a no no. Apparently it does stuff to your hormones.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Ladydee View Post
    Miggins - Sorry to read you news hun I know exactly how you feel but, as you seen from my posted FSH cycles.....only a slight change in my dosage was all my FS needed to help me along to have the most perfect cycle I've ever had next time around! I mean....O'ing on CD 16?! AF due on what would've been CD 30?!!! That NEVER happened to me before!

I'm sure your FC would've learnt tones about how your body handles the FSH this last cycle which will help them perfect your next up coming one

Thanks ladydee! Will see if the doc tweaks anything or not, I go back on CD7. plus like you it is actually amazing that my body O'd (albeit with drugs), because I don't think I've O'd for many years

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews

Default ho hum :~]

Hi everyone,

wonderful to see so much going on here lately, been an interesting week for all concerned.

Angelanathan, not the best news in the world if its getting fainter but it is just a faulty test or something and you get a nice surprise.

I know how you feel though - I am currently 12 dpo and still bfn like i figured it would be. Still have sore boobs and also some pains in the "ovarian" area. I figure they are what i would experience monthly if I had a regular cycle and now I am hoping AF comes on her own so I can start again without having to go on primolut n. I doubt it though - I dont have any niggles or anything that she is coming anytime soon anyway, :-( I guess back to the FS on friday so we will see what happens then. It would have been great to be one of those people who it works for first time, but alas its not to be.

Just wondering how many of you found you were much more aware of your body and every niggle going on since starting this journey?

I cant wait to be blessed with my own little baby but feel a little annoyed about everything we have to go through to get there today especially as two of my cousins are prregnant one with her second girl and another with her 3rd bub. Its seems that this crap doesnt run in my family either as mum, her sisters and all of dads sisters have all had more than one child with no issues at all.

Well loads of to all and for more !!!!!
    Last edited by littlejoeyg; 21-08-2011 at 11:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    According to FF, I am 9DPO today. If it is right (I still don't believe it) then it is perfect timing because, I will be just finished taking the first round of clomid when I see the gynaecologist and if it is wrong then I'm sure the gyno will give me something to get the party started. One way or another, my wait for AF will be over soon YAY!!

to all!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Hope you don't mind me asking a question, for those in the know.

My FS gave me Clomid (and Metformin), and said I didn't need to take anything to bring on AF as the lining on my womb was non-existent anyway (despite no AF for months).

I took the Clomid immediately, making that day 2 of cycle. On day 9 I started doing OPK's every day, but all have been negative. I'm now on CD14 and so far no positive OPK. But... I've got so much ovary/ lower abdomen pain and heaviness! So I feel like 'something' is going on. And I'm so tired - I keep sleeping all the time.

Does anyone know what's happening? I don't understand why I would have any symptoms if I'm not ovulating. I couldn't have ovulated any earlier than when I tested, could I? I'm kind of thinking that the Clomid hasn't worked, but then I don't know what all these pains are...

Thanks for any help

And fingers crossed for everyone else on here too! Angelanathan - hope your BFP is correct!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - sorry to read your news. But as the other ladies have said at least your AF has appeared naturally. That's the good news...

AFM - tomorrow I find out whether it has worked or not. I have various symptoms going on, but not sure whether it's me looking for things or actually happen but DH has indicated my boobs are fuller (heavier) - that's got to be a good thing. So far no AF for me and I'm at least 10 DPO - had symptoms for a few days early last week and expected it to join me - but nothing so far.

Tomorrow will either be a good day or a sad day.........here's hoping for the good day!!

to all.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs JD For This Useful Post:

miggins  (22-08-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sending heaps of :babydust: your way mrsjd!!

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    Miggins, When is your appt with dr watson?

Mrs JD, good luck for tomorrow

AFM. Well another slightly faint bfp again today, but it hasn't increased at all and the first test was done at 12dpo and today was 15dpo.
    I am on progesterone pessaries and I feel they are delaying the m/c. I also started taking metformin today and Im hoping I don;t get any symptoms.

I have decided to wait and do another preg test on tuesday morning and then one more friday if still pos I will go to fs and get a b/t friday. I think my af will arrive before then.

I just want to get on with things, if that makes sense.