+ Reply to Thread
Page 60 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - :-( I hope your not too down, it could just be too early, I have been google mad and some women dont have at all in pregnancy or they dont get a until much later. Its not over til AF arrives!!

I am in the same boat as you although I am only approx 8dpo and I test everyday like a maniac - most days two internet cheapies and one FR - although I keep it on the "down low" from DH how much I am testing - although I am sure he knows lol. I have had BFN since 4 days after my trigger! Do you have any symptoms????

- and its too early

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    thanks littlejoeyg I hope you have better luck than me this cycle - sending you heaps of

feeling like crap this morning AF has arrived this morning (2 days early! )

it's such a double blow, like a punch in the guts. Not only is it an emotional blow that this cycle has failed but on top of that physically I feel like crap because of AF

How cruel nature can be

sorry about the downer post - I will take my time to re-coup and come back for next cycle (I will see the FS on CD7 and kick off the next lot of injections)

Wishing everyone else the best for their cycles

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey miggins - I know it's sucky for u but I think it's awesome that af arrived for u on it's own and u can start again, I poas this morning at 9 dpo and still bfn I just know I am bfn this cycle and am hoping like u af comes on her own otherwise its back to loads of tablets etc etc for me.

My FS told me that I would inject starting day two of my next cycle if it's bfn I am currently on cd36. Which means day 27 ovulation which has been one looooooong cycle.

Fingers crossed that this new cycle is the one for u - fresh start so to speak

Xoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

miggins  (18-08-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littlejoeyg - Yes I'm really trying to look at the positive side that for once in my life I've not only ovulated, but AF has arrived (on her own and pretty close to on time!). Plus the fact AF came early I guess is better than coming late (given that she was gonna arrive regardless), because it means we can get started on our next cycle sooner - not so much waiting around DH has just told me he's "not considering it 'bad news' just unlucky" and he wants to wait to hear what the Dr has to say - awww at least one of us has no trouble seeing it, well not seeing it negatively.

Hang in there, you're only 9DPO, so still early. I know what you mean though, about waiting around through a long cycle, it's hard. mine went for 49 days all up! but in the scheme of things that's actually pretty short for me without medication my cycles can even reach 100+ days!

I hope your bfn turns into a great big BFP!!! thanks for all your support

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Thought yesterday that my boobs looked fuller but was thinking its all in my head. 11dpo was yesterday and i had the worst cramping so i thought thats it af is on her way.

12dpo is today and thought bugger it I am going to test early. Used FR test and sat on the loo waited 4 mins and only one line.
    Went back to bed and looked back at the test at 7 mins past 6am and bang 2 lines. Very faint though so im still a bit nervous about it being a chemical.

Will test again tomorrow and saturday to make sure the line is getting darker.

If all good will have b/t on monday if all goes well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    keeping my for you that the line keeps getting darker!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Great news Angelanathan here's hoping it gets lovely and dark for u, it's definitely inspiring to know that even if it doesn't happen for me this cycle it will happen

All the best xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Angelanathan - I've seen you in an IVF thread so I hope this is it for you and you don't have to go down that path!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks girls I will let u know how I go tomorrow

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cazigurl View Post
    Hi ladies,

I'm a previous member and wanted to jump back onto this thread if it's ok?

Would love to hear from anyone!

Cazi
    xoxoxo
    Aww.... Hiya Cazi

I've often wondered how you were doing and had even asked if you were still out there in some of my posts here and there. I was really hoping you had just graduated and was out there enjoying mommydom.

SO so sorry to hear of everything you've been going through! Wish you had've stuck around so we could've given you some support and space to vent throughout it all but, I understand.

Geez, I can't believe you've been left on Clomid this whole time?! If you remember, we started TTC at the same time and started Clomid at the same time and I finished with Clomid back in March and have always wished I finished up with it earlier than I did even. So, by the time you go and see your Gyno again, does that mean you would've been on it for pretty much 9 months?! Did your Gyno still think it might all of a sudden work for you now still?? I can't remember if you were being monitored? Were you getting U/S's or blood tests to see if it was even making you really O? Even if you were getting your day 21 Progesterone results showing you were O'ing....did your Gyno just think you guys were missing the egg each and everytime for this whole time??

Hun, I was one cycle away from IVF before my BFP so I can only imagine what your feeling inregards to going down that path.....bl**dy scary and pricey but, I was getting to the stage of thinking "The hell with it, I don't give a rats how it happens but, I just want to be pregnant with my DH's baby RIGHT NOW!!!".......is that pretty close to how you and your DH are about now?? I'm pretty sure if I was you I'd be getting impatient to just get the whole IVF process started already as it seems like it would be the best thing to bypass each problem you doctors have discovered with you. How are you feeling about moving onto IVF?

As I was getting pretty certain that I was indeed going to end up doing IVF, I started looking into the Bub Hub threads about it and all the ladies there seemed lovely and give each other soooo much support and you get to learn heaps through their experiences....have you had a look in the August or Sept Ivf threads?? Ellymoe on this thread is starting IVF after no success with Clomid also.

Wish we could meet up for coffee or something so I could give you a huge hug hun. Hope your coping ok.....don't give up hope, it will happen for you too!!!