+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 110 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,
    Update - I'm currently day 26 and today my blood test discovered I finally ovulated! YAY! After 1 round of clomid there is hope yet!!

BUT... I have really bad cramps and I think the oncoming of AF... I've NEVER had AF early... i'm usually a 31 day cycle... I've heard that you can have spotting or discoloured AF if the egg is implanting ... think i'm just clutching at straws....
    all this in under 2 hours.. what a day!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Kelli..... Sounds positive!
    Keep us posted...

Quote Originally Posted by kellijh View Post
    Hi Ladies,

How is everyone?? I'm so sorry this is going to be a 'me me' post but i'm squeezing this in at work!!

Ok, deep breath, so, after taking my first cycle of clomid last weeks BT came back negative. Disappointing but i figured onwards and upwards! Then, yesterday i had another BT as AF still hadnt arrived.

I just got a call from the Fertility Nurse saying that my blood test yesterday has come back with a HCG level of 30!!!

I just dont know what to do or say. While she said the level could still be low because we've caught it early, she did say that although they wont confirm it as a BFP until my bloods on friday, that definately some form of fertilisation had taken place as there is no other way that HCG would show up (unless you'd been taking pregnyl, which i have never done).

I was wondering, what do you guys think this means? Has anyone else ever had a HCG level of 30 when they found out and it turned into a BFP??

Cant wait to hear your thoughts!

xo

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Zammy - Our bodies just love to confuse us don't they?? Has AF arrived yet?

Ellymoe - Has AF arrived for you yet?? I can't remember but did they do a CD14 and CD21 blood test for you to check for ovulation?

Kellijh - It sounds like something is trying to bury it's way in and like your fn said maybe you had just caught it really early. Have you had another bt since? Keep us updated!!

Zoem - Yay thats great news after the first round of clomid!!! Not good that you feel AF is on it's way though. At least if you have to do another clomid cycle you won't have to increase the dosage..... that's when I found the side effects kicked in even more.

AFM: I had the HSG done on Tuesday and my tubes are all clear That was such a relief!! I am now on day 8 of the FSH injections. I had a blood test on Thursday and have a ultrasound tomorrow morning to check for any follies that may be growing If not or they are still too small then they will increase the dosage I take.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    R O L L C A L L :

Waiting for an Appointment

Waiting for AF
    Ladydee

Starting new Cycle
    Sammy87 (FSH injections)

Starting IVF Cycle

2WW

Windupbird (actually, more of a 3WW until all the hcg injections clear my system)

Zoem

Having a break

BFP!!!!!

Lissa081

Thanks
    Reviews
    Changing my position in the rollcall...
    AF arrived BOO! But at least I ovulated so for this month!
    Hope everyone is well...

Quote Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
    R O L L C A L L :

Waiting for AF
    Ladydee

Starting new Cycle
    Sammy87 (FSH injections)
    Zoem
    Starting IVF Cycle

2WW

Windupbird (actually, more of a 3WW until all the hcg injections clear my system)

Having a break

BFP!!!!!

Lissa081

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy - AF did arrive (with a vengeance! I don't get strong stomach cramps thanks to endo being removed 2 months ago, but I get shoulder pain from hell so bad I took a day off to lay in bed doped up on Mesindol on Wednesday, and I work for myself so I don't get paid for days I am sick!). I didn't have blood tests to confirm O but I took my temps and they showed the temp rise and eventually drop down again just before AF. I started taking clomid again and take my last one tomorrow, so I hope I O again this cycle and actually have some luck this time! So far I have had 2 cycles since my surgery and the first O was confirmed with a blood test. Hoping number 3 will be the one, and hope this is the one for you as well!

Zoem - It sucks don't it? I mean it's good to know that you have O'd but it's still not the result we want! Hope your next cycle is the one.

Kelli - sounds exciting!

Funky - not great news for you, hope things start working out. This caper is a rollercoaster and a half!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone,

I hope you don't mind me crashing your thread. For those of you who haven't seen my story in other threads, my husband and I started TTC in August last year after getting married. I did not get AF after stopping the pill (was never regular before it though) and was diagnosed with severe PCOS in January. Had a hysteroscopy, d&c and ovarian drilling done at the end of Feb and am now about to start my first round of clomid. Still didn't ovulate after the operation so just finished taking Primolut and waiting for AF to arrive! Just wondering what everyone's initial dose of Clomid was as i've been told to start off with 25mg but everywhere I look it seems most people start on 50mg. I was told though that I have a lot more follicles than most so if i started on a higher dose I have a high risk of multiples. Oh well, i'm just that it works! It's making me feel really positive reading about the success stories in this thread and hopefully we'll all get there soon!

Eliza

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Eliza,

yep, 50g for me. I have ovulated, first time since my op was without clomid, I was told to take it from the second day of my period following this and I ovulated again, however I think the clomid was for "just in case" and maybe I was going to ovulate again anyway. Took last tablet for it tonight. I haven't heard of 25g before either but I'm sure there's a good reason for it

Thanks
    Reviews
    R O L L C A L L :

Waiting for AF
    Ladydee

Beccaboo89

Starting new Cycle
    Sammy87 (FSH injections)
    Zoem

Starting IVF Cycle

2WW

Having a break

BFP!!!!!

Lissa081

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey sammy, i dont actually know what my body did :| friday it was brownish spot, saturday was red spot, sunday was a brownish spot and monday was a pink spot and i only have the spots not like having a af it was werid never had it b4 :| n its strange i did a test and got the one line AGAIN but i didnt cry or get upset was werid, normally i get reallllllll upset but i didnt this time!!

got my appt on monday the 18th so gonna be finding out whats next :|
    me n my partner decided we're gonna start saving to try at least one round of ivf, but when i go see my gyno will find out what he wants to do with me next
    how are you going??