+ Reply to Thread
Page 59 of 110 FirstFirst ... 949575859606169109 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs JD View Post
    Violethope & Mrs Pump - what were the symptoms (if any) you had before you had confirmed pregnancy?

mrs jd- the nly symptom i had was sensitive nipples and my hubby said that my nipples had gotten bigger which i did start to notice but didnt think to much of it. i had the most tinyest perfect nipples before haha and now they are all big haha but worth it. i also had a few cramps lighter then AF but still noticable.
    i still dont have many symptoms my bbs got very very sore last week and i think they have grown a cup and a half already and ive only just started to feel a little seedy this afternoon and yesterday morning but the seedyness stops after eating.

but to be honest is i didnt poas a million times then i dont think i would know haha.
    alot of the ladies in my due date group have been sent for hcg blood tests to ensure the hcg is going up but i was not referered for one so i kept peeing on a stick and my line went from visable but failt to even darker then the control line 2 weeks later so that was good enough for me to show that my hcg was going up. i have my scan on friday so there should be a heartbeat.

but have faith ladies i had given up all hope and even after the drs said i didnt O. the body works in amazing ways

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all the lovely words of support ladies!! So appreciated!

I am slowly getting used to the idea but struggling a bit to believe it is real.

Mrs JD, good luck! I hope this is it for you! The symptoms I had were cramps similar to AF but more of a pulling sensation and felt a bit like there was a balloon inside me that might pop when I coughed or sneezed! Weird feeling, still got it. Also VERY tired. Like MrsPuMp I felt most sure from all the POAS I was doing! My lines just kept getting darker and quicker.

MrsPuMp, I will be due towards the end of April. I haven't jumped on a due date thread yet, been a bit busy. Will do that though.

Good luck Miggins, I hope your test has two lines!

Enjoy your week of whatever kind of waiting you're doing! We're always waiting for something!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats Violet! Thats great news!
    I have a question that may sound strange...... My day 21 test results for this cycle show my progesterone levels at 3.5 meaning I didn't ovulate (according to the doc) and therefore wont get a period. For the last week Ive been having period like pain, headaches, a bit of nausea and tender nipples. I thought I was getting my period and for the first time in my life became ecstatic about it thinking the Clomid had worked.... Any explanations you can think of??

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN for me ladies 12 DPO today and I'm feeling like AF is on her way - she would be due Saturday. If she doesn't arrive any earlier I will test again before then

that it's just too early to test for me

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Thanks for all the lovely words of support ladies!! So appreciated!

I am slowly getting used to the idea but struggling a bit to believe it is real.

Mrs JD, good luck! I hope this is it for you! The symptoms I had were cramps similar to AF but more of a pulling sensation and felt a bit like there was a balloon inside me that might pop when I coughed or sneezed! Weird feeling, still got it. Also VERY tired. Like MrsPuMp I felt most sure from all the POAS I was doing! My lines just kept getting darker and quicker.
    YAAAAAYYYY!!!!!!! Congratulations Violethope!!! I went away on a mini-break for my wedding anniversary and had no internet to check how you went. I was so certain of your BFP though, woohooo....that's awesome , enjoy every second hun. I'm still getting that pulling sort of feeling and yep, I get that bubble feeling too if I try to sleep on my stomach, it'll wake me up. Congratulations to both you & your DH (he must be thrilled too!).

Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Congrats Violet! Thats great news!
    I have a question that may sound strange...... My day 21 test results for this cycle show my progesterone levels at 3.5 meaning I didn't ovulate (according to the doc) and therefore wont get a period. For the last week Ive been having period like pain, headaches, a bit of nausea and tender nipples. I thought I was getting my period and for the first time in my life became ecstatic about it thinking the Clomid had worked.... Any explanations you can think of??

Hey KellyMac, I didn't ovulate on 3 of my Clomid cycles and am pretty sure I wasn't O'ing at all before that on my own but, I always eventually got AF. Sure, my cycles were anywhere from 25 to 65 days long but, it would always eventually turn up. It wasn't untill recently that I found some interesting info about how you can get what appears to be AF but isn't...it's called "break away bleeding". Try Googling "Can I get my period without ovulating?". Sorry if TMI but, I was going to a Fertility Naturopath last year and she finally talked me around to stop using tampons so I wouldn't get any "back-flow". Anyway, that's when I first noticed how (sorry) chunky my AF is which as I said, I've only recently found out, is a sure sign of "break away bleeding" (I thought I was having a M/C). Or, you could go the other way and not get anything that looks like AF and still O!. My sister is about 24 weeks UTD and would only get AF maybe once a year or so and although she had two M/C's....she did get pregnant 3 times in the last year without getting ANY AF bleeding inbetween at all (apart from her M/C's). Bloody PCOS! Anything people try and tell you is "normal" for a womens cycle, research if that still applies for PCOS as more often than not, it doesn't. Follicles are supposed to grow approx 1-2mm per day but one of my monitored cycles showed my follicle grew 1mm in 7 days. My Fertility clinic didn't really know what to say to me about that as they had reasured me of the "normal" 1-2mm/day theory. Good luck with everything hun.

Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    BFN for me ladies 12 DPO today and I'm feeling like AF is on her way - she would be due Saturday. If she doesn't arrive any earlier I will test again before then

that it's just too early to test for me
    Awww Miggins, so sorry to hear hun. BIG it's just to early to test!
    Last edited by Ladydee; 17-08-2011 at 19:01.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins, it may be too early to tell. I think my first real positive (not due to pregnyl) was 13DPO. Some people take a little longer to build up that hgc and crack a positive. I'm really hoping things turn around for you.

Thanks Ladydee! Can't wait to see that heartbeat, until then I think it will still seem a bit unreal.

KellyMac, it doesn't sound like you could have O'd, your numbers would be over 20 if you had from my understanding. If you were pregnant the numbers would stay up there and begin to grow. Was it 50mg of Clomid? It didn't work for me and my dr said I wouldn't get a period either. She put me straight onto 100mg in the same cycle and didn't wait to enduce a period. I did then O but it was very late and resulted in a BFN. It's a very frustrating process and the waiting totally sux! Hang in there, if Clomid is not for you there are always other steps you can take. Good luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - hoping it is just early days. Was it a super-sensitive test or just normal?

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe it was a confirm brand test, supposed to detect down to 10 units.

I'm hoping it's too early

Thanks for your support ladies!

[Sent from my iPhone]

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violet, I've been on 100mg of clomid this cycle and am about to start another cycle (primolut first to start a period) where I will take 100mg again. If this one doesn't work we'll try another clomid cycle then move onto injections.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyMac View Post
    Violet, I've been on 100mg of clomid this cycle and am about to start another cycle (primolut first to start a period) where I will take 100mg again. If this one doesn't work we'll try another clomid cycle then move onto injections.
    kelly - my prog level was 12 and the dr said that i didnt O so although they are higher then urs it still wasnt terribly high and now here i am so hang in there hopefully u get an answer 1 way or the other soon enough