+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 110 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765105 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Littlejoey, did you have a scan before the trigger to check for a mature follicle? Sorry if that's a silly question, just can't remember if you did. My clinic had me in for a blood 5 days after expected O to make sure I actually did O after the trigger, they said it isn't always a sure thing. I hope you did, it only takes one little swimmer to work! Sounds so simple, why is it so hard?!!! Good luck waiting it out til the 26th, that's gonna be a marathon!

I POAS again this morning... And this afternoon!! I'm so irrational! My head is saying don't do it, but I just can't help myself! After my very faintvline yesterday I was feeling quite negative. But this morning the line came up very quickly and was nearly as dark as the control line! I did a first response this arvo and the line was darker than the control line! Could this be it?? I'm soooo nervous!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh violet, that's so exciting!!!!! Congratulations!

That's 3 lots of good news on BH in the space of 30mins!!!

Hope it has a chain reaction to everyone else

Thanks
    Reviews
    oooo violet!!!!!! i have everything crossed fo you i hope this is it. sounds promising

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violet - REALLY hope this is it for you! Hoping that the fact the line is darker now is a good sign

Thanks
    Reviews
    So much activity in this thread - so great to hear!!!

Violet - congrats!! Hopefully you continue to get tat second line. When is the "official" test due?

Miggins - how are things going with you? Must be closer to time as well?

Littlejoey - I definitely had the cramping/twinging feeling going on around the time the clinic called me in to do an US. They checked and saw a big follie just waiting to roll on down, gave me the trigger and on my way. I had the cramping discomfort for approx 2-3 days after and then it went away. It felt similar to the RARE occasions I naturally ovulate.

AFM - had my blood test yesterday which confirmed I did/have actually ovulated . So now that DH boys found their way to the golden egg and both continued on their journey. I am tempted everyday to POAS but so far through not wanting to be disappointed and DH telling me not to - I have resisted. I do my final BT for this cycle on the 22nd to see if this cycle has been successful.

So far for the past couple of days I've had tender nipples - does anyone else experience this close to pregnancy? It's similar to when I normally get a period but am hoping it's not. Any advice???

It was a long week last week - it's going to be a longer one next week!!!

Sending lots of to all and for more good news from others in the TWW stage.
    Last edited by Mrs JD; 13-08-2011 at 06:10.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default hi everybody

Violethope that is wonderful news - sending loads of and for a sticky one!

I did have one follie - nice and juicy at 23mm and I had a scan about 15minutes before my trigger. He just said next blood test was on the 26th Aug so no test to check if I did O and was basically not too hopeful cos it was so late in the cycle so we will have to just wait and see, i just dont think this one has worked, oh well I will just press on to next cycle and cross fingers even tighter if its a bust.

Mrs JD - I did have some mild (very mild) cramping and a fair bit of bloating (feels like a balloon is in my belly) and TMI i know but very very gassy. I am on antibiotics so maybe that has had an effect on it. Who knows, I never really naturally ovulate I dont think - or my pain threshold is up there.

Also Mrs JD I have also had really tender and sensitive nipples the last two days also - so annoying when the rubbing on my singlet is almost painful.

AFM - I have POAS every day just to track the HCG in my system and it seems I have none now - The last few days I have had VERY light positives, barely noticeable and today I did 4 internet cheapies this morning and one First Response just in case they were faulty and all neg so maybe I will get lucky and end of new week start to see

Babyhopes1 - On the clomid I had zero side effects and no results so moved straight onto injectables so cant help you there unfortunetly but the clomid chat might be useful and informative.

Kellymac, Miggins and everyone else I have missed for more and no going during the TWWs for those in them.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    I POAS again this morning... And this afternoon!! I'm so irrational! My head is saying don't do it, but I just can't help myself! After my very faintvline yesterday I was feeling quite negative. But this morning the line came up very quickly and was nearly as dark as the control line! I did a first response this arvo and the line was darker than the control line! Could this be it?? I'm soooo nervous!
    Lol Violet..... I got my first 11dpo and then decided to use up all of my "stock" that I had aquired and continued to test every morning and afternoon up untill my blood test at 14dpo! Your not crazy at all! They were all bfp and one of them in the middle there was lighter than all the rest including my first one which sounds exactly like you. Only my one on the evening before my blood test came up exactly as dark as the control line where the rest were different degree's of lighter (but easy to see still) and the morning of my blood test, I went all out and used my expensive test which told me I was "1-2 weeks pregnant" (insert Ladydee jumping around like a maniac!). So, my lines don't even sound as dark as some of yours and my HCG was 204 at 14dpo which is apparently a pretty good result! Awwww.....goood luck!!!

to everyone else!!!!!! My other symptoms during my TWW that I wrote on my chart were sore/achey bbs 8dpo, itchy nipples, eating like a piggy, enjoyed a steak while out at dinner one night more than I EVER have in my life! (usually more of a chicken lover), sore tailbone 4dpo, bloated & lower stomach "awareness" (bit weird?) 8dpo and....a feeling of 'satisfied'?....is the best way I could describe it? Happy and satisfied at 4dpo.

Last edited by Ladydee; 13-08-2011 at 08:38.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks MrsPuMp and Miggins! I hope you're right!

Thanks Ellymoe! How are you? Having heard much from you lately. I hope things are traveling okay.

Thanks MrsJD! My BT is on Monday, nice and soon thank goodness! I had very tender nipples following my trigger and boosters. The FN said that is a very typical symptom of pregnyl. It is all so an early pregnancy symptom, hard to know which HCG is in your system and effecting your body at this stage. Did you have any 1500 booster shots? I had two. I didn't start POAS until 8DPO, or 1 day after my last booster. Good luck, I hope it works!

Littlejoeyg, thanks! I hope that your negative thoughts are misguided and that you get a nice surprise soon. Did you have any 1500 boosters? I had 2, perhaps that's why the HCG has 'run out' earlier for you? It's ok, it just means there may be a bigger gap between the tests going negative and then turning positive again. I think it's cruel that they're making you wait so long for any more testing. It's so difficult doing the waiting game! My fingers are crossed for you, it's not over til AF appears!

AFM, the line is darker again this morning! I'm 14DPO and 7 days post pregnyl booster. Starting to feel more confident that my BT on Monday might just be positive! Hope I'm right. My DH keeps telling me that this excitement is a good thing as I would have been devastated at a negative result even if I'd been feeling like it was negative anyway. I get worried about being excited, just in case I get let down. He's so 'glass half full' and I'm so not!

HUGE good luck to everyone!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just missed you Ladydee! Must've been posting at the same time. Thanks! You fill me with hope!!! I think my BT would've been today if it wasn't a weekend. I am feeling very positive and have many of the same, plus a couple different, symptoms as you.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs JD View Post
    Miggins - how are things going with you? Must be closer to time as well?
    hi mrsjd! I will be 8DPO tonight, have woken with a massive headache this morning, can hardly move, yet got so much to do
    I think I'm in for a BFN this cycle, because already last night and today I have felt like AF is about to arrive any minute. If she does then it will be very early. I haven't poas yet and am starting to think it might be pointless anyway.