+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 110 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

How are all the TWWers going? I hope you're all not going bonkers like me!

Just wondering, anyone who has done injectables before, how long did the pregnyl stay in your system? I've read lots of conflicting ideas and it's driving me a little nuts. I thought I would resist the urge to POAS, but I didnt. I did it Sunday, my last booster was Saturday. I did it just to check how dark it would be after pregnyl. It was faintish positive. I then tested today, 5 days after the last injection and 11DPO and it was still positive (around the same darkness as the Sunday test). I dont know what to think. I know I should just wait it out but my BT is not til Monday! Gaaaa! Any advice would be great, be honest please!

Hope everyone is having a lovely week

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi violet!! I too am slowly going nuts in this TWW I am either 3 or 5 DPO today and can't believe how S L O W this 14 days is going!! The earliest I'm planning to do HPT is on the 18th, a whole week away!

Sorry I can't help with your other question much, although I did read some thing about if you have 5000iu pregnyl (HCG) that it should be out of your system within 10 days I think, so depends on the dosage I believe.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oooo... Violethope....I hope, I hope, I hope this is it for you! I didn't have the pregnyl-shot so I hope someone here answers you. I had the progesterone pessaries and I tested pos 11dpo and as you know, it really was a pos.....as I'm sure you will, just keep testing!

Ellymoe - I got the hugest grin across my face reading your post about your new FS....this one sounds soooo much better!!! You totally deserve the care, support and attention! I'll be eagerly checking in to see how you go!

GOOD LUCK to all the TWW-ers!!!!! How exciting! Can't wait to see a ton of BFP's on this thread!

AFM - had a mini freak-out over a bleeding & period-pain scare last Friday but, all turned out ok and I scored an extra U/S out of it amd my little prawn is starting to actually look like a baby now! Infertility sucks sucks sucks (to put it nicely) but boy, it's worth the fight and pain when you finally get there.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Miggins and Ladydee! Loving the support from people who get it. How can two weeks feel soooo long? I was planningnon holding off til the weekend to test again but my new stategy is test every day! I guess if it is the pregnyl it will slowly fade out. Miggins, I had a 5000 trigger on Saturday the 30th, then a 1500 booster on Wednesday the 3rd, then another 1500 booster on Saturday the 6th. I hope someone can answer my query!

Sorry to hear about the scare Ladydee, phew that it was all ok!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Violethope For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (10-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Violet and Miggins, don't worry, I'm also going insane in this TWW

I'm 6dpo, so just keeping . for you both, and any of you in their TWW.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Haha Ladydee, love the prawn! Reminds me of a girl I went to school with who didn't know she was pregnant until she went into labour and popped it out, she thought some bad prawns had made her sick. For a while afterwards the baby was nicknamed 'the prawn' . Glad to hear the scare was just that!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

Ladydee  (13-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey ladies,

Anyone used metforim?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on metformin Angela. Been on it for 2.5 months.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm also on metformin. started on 500mg once a day, has not been increased since (although wondering if it should've?), so many women seem to be on at least 1000mg or 1500mg per day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Hi everyone - just popping in for Violethope. - there was a thread about pregnyl staying in your system in the IVF folder in March that I jumped in on:
    http://www.bubhub.com.au/community/f...our-system-for

I waited until nine days after my last pregnyl injection to test. The OP on the above thread waited 8 and got a false positive However, my FS had said they like to wait 10 days to test after the last pregnyl shot, but that it clears most people's systems after 3-4.

It also depends on how much pregnyl you had. I had Googled it and came up with some charts giving you timeframes for how long it should take to disappear. I had two 1500 pregnyl shots (but I also had Ovidrel as a trigger shot, which has hcg in it as well).

Huge fingers crossed for you for Monday I'm sure it will be a very long weekend....