+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 110 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Wow, it sounds like lots of progress is being made in baby journeys at the moment! Yay for all the big fat follies!

For those ladies on struggle street, I hope you are ok, it is so tough. Try to stay hopeful. I am crossing my fingers that things will improve soon.

I am going seriously bonkers in the TWW. I am 5DPO and it feels like a lifetime I've been waiting to find out the result! I made a new thread, TWW Anxious Excitement, if anyone wants to head over and agonise together I'd love the support. It's in the PCOS section. the mixture of excitement and fear of getting a negative result is very overwhelming. I went to acupuncture today for the first time, I had a miscarriage prevention treatment, walked away feeling really relaxed. It was good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Brilliant stuff violet hope - hope the acupuncture works for u and you get ur BFP. Shame about the waiting though - surely scientists could come up with an earlier detection - lol

Well I best haul my booty out of bed and get prepared for FS and then work- where I will probably get sent home thanks to cold that arrived yesterday and is like seriously way way worse today- yay to lack of sleep yay Bhahaha

Anyways sending baby dust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    :babydust:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey everyone,

Thought I would just fill you all in. Still waiting for AF and I've been on metformin for just over 2 months. I wonder if it's working??? I thought I would get at least one period on it during the first 3 months.

Booked in to see the gynaecologist on the 2nd of September so that she can reassess me and then we'll also get the SA results. I'll also get her to give me provera to get AF to come cos I'm sick of waiting. That seems to be the only thing I ever do.

Good luck to all those ladies with the big follies. Sounds like everyone is trucking all well. for all!!

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies

Well, my hcg trigger was yesterday morning about 7:30am and then this morning about 8:15am I got a sharp pain near my right hip/ovary area (this is the side with my 2 follie's), now it's been on and off pains in the whole lower area through the rest of the day - mostly on the right, and some in the middle and a little on the left. Could this be Ovulation pains????? I've not experienced it before, or at least not noticed, so am really excited (about pain, weird huh?).

If it is Ovulation, then does this mean the sharp pain this morning was the 'pop'? or would that still be coming later today/tonight (tonight will be the 36 hr mark)??

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Great News

Hey everyone - just a quick post to say yay - my body seems to be responding really well to the puregon.

So last time I went in I had one 11mm approx follie on each ovary. Today I went in and have only polycystic follies on the left but on the right had a really lovely looking 15 mm follie, that he measured once at 17 and once at 15mm. So I am so so happy.

Basically now I have puregon saturday and sunday and then we will trigger on monday all going well. He said dtd saturday night to "clear the pipes" and then we will do it 3 hours before ovulation. I am keeping for that little bit more growth and wouldnt be disappointed if there was another surprise follie lol.

Well I am going to have a nap - this flu is really getting to me so a nice long sleep might help.

Loads and Loads of to you all and heres hoping in the next 2 weeks to month we start to see loads of s

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yayyy!!! Littlejoeyg! We'll be in the TWW together, I think there's quite a few of us gathering now FX and babydust to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all , well I had to have a scan at a ultrasound place so I can take it with me to Sydney and guess what egg was ready. So had trigger at 4 pm today and iui will be tomorrow. hoping 1 day abstinence is ok , so I'm going to be testing 20th august

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay how exciting for littlejoey, miggins and angelanathan!!!

I'll be keeping everything crossed for you guys. I hope the TWW is not too long. How cool would it be to get 3 BFP at the same time!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins - I was ovulating on clomid and it was exactly like that. Good luck!