+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 110 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh great... Yep that sounds the same!!!!!

That new discharge sounds very promising!!!!!!! I think your body is gearing up for something wonderful!!!! Fingers X'd

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeTee For This Useful Post:

miggins  (02-08-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Afm: I'm on cd 5 .. My last clomid pill tomorro.... I know clomid can make your lady bits drier but has anyone experienced it has made them wetter?? TMI I know but the last 2 days I have had wet discharge all the time?? Not alot just a bit moister then normal & Its not ewm....

QUOTE]
    hey everyone just poping back in to c the progress. yay for your follie growth miggins!!

teetee - i found that i was much "wetter" aswell and i didnt get ewcm when i supposebly ovulated i just knew coz my cervix position was quite high and open and i got 1 positive opk.

afm - i had my 1st dr appt on monday and got a referral for a dating scan in 2 weeks so tat will make me 7 weeks and 3 days yay. sooo hanging out to see a heartbeat.

take care everyone and good luck and baby dust xoxo

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MrsPuMp For This Useful Post:

miggins  (04-08-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Morning ladies

Hi MrsPump! good to hear everything is going well with you keep us updated.

Well I had my trigger this morning!!!!!! FS did a scan first and it showed today that my 14mm follie had grown into a nice looking 18mm follie!! Plus... I had another one on the same ovary at about 15mm! (still not much on the left). So possibly 2 viable follies!! we did the pregnyl shot this morning, am now at work, but will head home at a decent hour tonight and get into some DTD!!! a busy couple of nights ahead for us IYKWIM

This is so exciting!!! we're actually in with a chance for once!! As long as my eggie (or both!) are good quality and they (and my tubes/uterus) know what to do, oh and DH's swimmers are keen quite a few variables there, but hey, it's the highest chance my body has seen in a very long time (due to my sucky PCOS )

I hope everyone else is travelling well and sending heaps of your way!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yah miggins!!!! Think I saw you at dr watsons were you there with dh? I was the one with all the kids lol good luck on dtd

Afm, my stubborn egg is not growing still at 14mm

7. The Following User Says Thank You to angelanathan For This Useful Post:

miggins  (04-08-2011)

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Yah miggins!!!! Think I saw you at dr watsons were you there with dh? I was the one with all the kids lol good luck on dtd

Afm, my stubborn egg is not growing still at 14mm
    Hi!! yes was with DH this morning - sorry I didn't say hi was a bit caught (nervous ) to start with then once I registered and realised it might have been you, you were talking to someone else - then we got called in to the Dr. Had to go to the loo as soon as I got out - was busting!!!!!

Has Dr increased any doses for you? or is he just waiting longer?
    sending some for your eggie to grow!!

oh, hey - do you know if I'm supposed to stop doing the gonal-f injections now that I've had the trigger??? I forgot to check this with Dr, but I have made the assumption that I don't use the gonal-f anymore until next cycle if this one doesnt get me UTD....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins,

Its ok, I was a bit shy too. Im so happy that you have eggies.!!!

No he is leaving me on the same dose of 75 and i go back monday. I kinda wanted some bloods done to see why im still spotting, its getting very annoying.

Yes you don't do any fsh anymore cause you had trigger today then ovulation should be tomorrow, and you can now do your 2ww, which i always find is the worst!!!

I am off to do ivf if this does not work, and it will be done in sydney, so monday will be the last time i think I see dr watson.

If egg is still not ready monday i may see him when i get bak thursday or he may just cancel cycle as I go to sydney on wednesday till thursday night.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Som exciting news!!

Firstly congrats Miggins knowing EXACTLY how you're feeling!!

3 days ago my levels were slowly progressing on 75 injections, after 3 days of 100 injections I had a blood test at 8am this morning. At around 1230 I get a very excited call from the nurses telling me to come back in TODAY things are happening.

Going back, the US showed my left ovary is still kicking back and relaxing however my right ovary has a nice juicy 23mm follicle ripe and ready to drop

So I've been given the trigger as well and go in tomorrow for the insemination...... that my girls and DH's boys enjoy each others company and join together for their journey!!

After a few set backs on clomid, cancelled 1st cycle - I was so happy when I saw the follie I wanted to the nurse!!

Good luck Miggins hope it happens for you. And good luck to others that are on this great journey

I'm about to join the TWW parade with HUGE anticipation.........

(Still so excited and happy I want to squeal!!)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins and MrsJD - congrats for the follies - wonderful news - sending you loads and loads of your way and good luck with you TWWs!

AngelaNathan - sucks that you have to do more injections til monday - thats what I am on now - for monday though :-)

Mrs Pump - very exciting for you to hear the heart beat and not long now (although I am sure it will feel like forever lol)

AFM - I am off to see FS tomorrow and see if my two 11 mm follies - one on each side have grown on the 87 dose of Puregon! I have come down with a cold so I hope that wont affect anything. I am not feeling great about tomorrow - havent even had a twinge to make me feel its working.

I dont think the FS was too confident - he said to come for a scan and if theres results he will send me for the blood test but if no results he will up the dose. Oh well tomorrow morning 830 I will know and am keeping everything crossed that it works :-)

I will update after the appt from my mobile tomorrow and let all of you lovely ladies know.

Sending loads and loads of to you all - xoxo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi girls. Just checking back in with an update. Saw my FS yesterday, last cycle showed no response

So now I'm going up to two tablets of Clomid, and if that doesn't work, we can try three. She also said if I get sick of the side effects, I can go straight to injectibles at any time. I'll definitely stick with Clomid this cycle - I go on honeymoon on the 20th.

On that, I'm going to need to be taking my BBT each morning. How do you girls do that?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks littlejoeyg! Am hopeful that this will be it for us FX

Yay mrsjd!!! Great news FX for you. We'll be TWWing together

Angelanathan, that sux - hugs. Could you ask for BT's? I really hope things go well for you and will have FX for you if you go to Sydney. Let me know how you go Monday.