+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe: Here is a link to my chart. I'll have to figure out how to put it on my signature. Still figuring out the ins and outs on this website. My temp has only gone down a little bit.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e332

I've always gotten PMS a week before AF's arrival, which would put me on around 13-14 DPO as an arrival date for AF if PMS is to blame for my bad mood

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's a confusing chart Familyplanner, maybe because you are measuring temps at different times? Hope AF is not on it's way for you. If I get AF this month it will be around the same time as you, I am 10DPO but mine usually shows up 16 days after O.

Congrats Beaniebabez!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (24-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yeah I'm trying to measure it at 7:30am everyday now so as to keep it consistent. Hopefully that'll make it easier to understand.

Thanks
    Reviews
    OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! ALL THAT STRESS ABOUT MY CLOMID CYCLE.........

so was bored at about 1130 today thought i would poas......................

i am 11dpo and in disbelief... i refuse to beleive it until i have done another tomorrow with fmu. i have done 2 and the second line is not dark but its visable and you dont have to squint to see it. u cant get a false postivie right?

congrats also beaniebabez!!

I think this will be all of our months ladies!!!!

if it is positive tomorrow mrning i feel like ringing the dr that told me i didnt O and say i told u i did haha.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay MrsPump! Was the line pink? Evap lines are a white line, I have had them and yes, you really have to squint to see them, so it's sounding good to me! It doesn't have to be too dark, just dark enough to see and the right colour!

I am going to see if I can hold out until Friday, according to FF my test only has a 30% chance of detecting pregnancy at 10DPO.

Thanks
    Reviews
    thanks ellymoe, the lines have both had colour in them, i was worried that i was reding them after to long but i dnt think i am. im hanging out till tomorrow morning so ill let you know if i gt another then, im tring not to get to revved up incase its all not real haha i bought one of those fancy digital test for tomorrow so hopefully it picks it up. the 2 positives i got today were on the internet cheapies.

i think you will be good for this month ellymoe its definatly your time.

i havnt had any symptoms so i wasnt expecting much but hubby says that my nips r bigger and darker lol i didnt think so but when i showed him i was a bit upset coz i didnt think he was as excited as i expected him to be but men show it differently i suppose and then he turned around and was like im not surprised because i knew you were even tho u didnt beleive me haha

Thanks
    Reviews
    If it's the right colour, it's a positive, congrats and I hope it sticks! The symptoms you had sound good too, it's all looking very positive!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (24-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Fantastic, MrsPump! That's so great!

What do you ladies think about doing un-monitored cycles? We're getting married next month and we'll be on honeymoon for two weeks. We'd have to delay starting this cycle until the first week of September and we really don't want to.

I had my P21 Progesterone test yesterday, so we'll know if I ovulated this month. If not, my FS wants me to go up to 1000mg of Clomid. Has anyone done an un monitored cycle at that doseage? Not sure what the right thing is to do

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    That's great news mrspump!!! So happy for you.

And encouraging to know you got a bfp without much symptoms!!! There's always hope then.

Did you notice an implantation bleed? Just asking, as I'm not sure if everyone has this or not???