+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3139404142435191 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    violet hope and ellymoe - how are things going are you both in your tww at the moment?

who else is in their TWW at the moment?
    I am and will be able to test on the 28th (here hoping that i did O)

just out of curiosity who here has been told their weight is a contributing factor to their pcos?

AFM - i had an appt with hollywood fertility today and i am very happy with the outcome, the dr i met was lovely very eccentric and explained everything so so well. he sais most likely i was born with my issues - as they are not induced by weight and i have had abnormal periods all my life. by my bt results he thinks that they tested my prog to early and that as i had a positive opk with all the others neg (i took them with me as they are all dated) he said that it is most likely that i did O so i am back in the game and even more happioer because we DTD on that night - however not the nights either side. so the outcome of the meeting was see if i get a period on or around the 28th or a BFP and if no BFP take 100mg of clomid for 3 cycles and if thats a no go then back to see him for some injections. so a little bit annoyed that the first set of drs were not helpful and that they couldnt reccommend to up the clomid dose but i had to pay 320.00 to be told that... but so be in i feel much more informed about it now

has anyone broken out in pimples after taking clomid? i have never really had pimples becasue the pill was keeping them away but since coming off the pill and starting the clomid my back has broken out in them and its really embarrasing ,
    just like miggins said i know it could be becasue of pcos but ive been off the pill for 6 months now and its only broken out in the past few weeks really?
    Last edited by MrsPuMp; 21-07-2011 at 20:12.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    MrsPump, unfortunately the pimples could be because of PCOS, not the Clomid (but don't quote me), the pill would have suppressed some of your PCOS symptoms (eg. Pimples!). Aren't we lucky being "blessed" with PCOS ?!

I have been told that my weight exacerbates my PCOS, but also PCOS makes it harder to lose weight -vicious cycle!! I have also had irregular cycles since I first hit puberty and problems with my weight (but still had irregular periods when I was slim too at ages 18-20).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay figured out how to share my chart so if anyone would care to take a look and share your thoughts, I would be grateful.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/35e332

Thanks
    Reviews
    MrsPump - I am 7DPO according to FF . I am rather small and always have been, however this doesn't seem to be helping me out of my issues with PCOS unfortunately . So weight isn't what causes it.

Familyplanner - I NEVER get EWCM and I am O'ing every month, if you are using clomid this can dry you up a bit as well. I can see why you are confused with your chart though, if I had to guess I would say you were 3DPO but FF is just guestimating, I think I am 8DPO because I swear I felt it when it happened, but FF says I am only 7

AFM: Temp getting higher. Stay high, damn you! *shakes fist*

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ellymoe For This Useful Post:

familyplanner961  (22-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=Ellymoe;AFM: Temp getting higher. Stay high, damn you! *shakes fist*[/QUOTE]

if you were preg what would your temp stay as?

Thanks
    Reviews
    It would just generally stay over the coverline on my chart

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies,
    I've put my current cycle data into fertility friend
    http://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3673e7

Just wondering if anyone else consistently has body temp low like mine? I rarely get into the 36 range.

Also I don't know whether to believe it (4DPO), ??? I'm not charting CM because I can never really tell what it is???? It's often slimy all throughout my cycle, I'm not sure if I've ever had EWCM, or not.

Any opinions/advice welcome

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MrsPump. I also started getting pimples when taking Clomid, mostly around my hairline strangely, but also a few very small scattered ones around my mouth. I have never had pimples before, and it definitely started when I starting to take Clomid, not before.

I don't think it's the PCOS. I've had that for twelve years and never a pimple. Hopefully that continues.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins what do the white circles on your chart mean?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Miggins what do the white circles on your chart mean?