+ Reply to Thread
Page 40 of 110 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hi ladies

Just a quick email to say its been lovely reading all of the posts on here and that I am chuffed for windupbirds baby girl - it was me that guessed, I love guessing, i am right around 50% of the time when I guess ;-)

My for lots and lots more positives these upcoming months!!!

I was wondering if there was still a list this about where we all are in our cycles? Also for everyone seeing a FS are you going to opt private or public when you fall pregnant? I am unsure what to do on this one or if i need an OB or not etc etc. I am a worrywort so maybe best to have and OB but then if all goes well its a waste of a valueable dr.

AFM - I am on CD6 and have just taken my last clomid tablet. I have had zero side effects so I hope its working! I am very excited about what is to come for me and my partner, I just have for luck this cycle. DH's SA hasnt come back yet so we will DTD heaps and hope there are no issues there! All of his other tests were perfect so I am sure his S will be too.

Well hope you all have a lovely night and I will get back to laying in bed enjoying the peace and quiet at my new house! Its really really lovely here, theres a beautiful fireplace so very relaxing (apart from the packing, unpacking, cleaning and sorting lol).

to all - xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well, my FS does IVF as well, so we'll have her the whole way through. She's the Clinical Director at Monash IVF so we're in pretty good hands.We wanted someone who could do the whole lot for us, so that's good. Still, I was hoping after what the US Tech said about it being too early to tell that there might be a chance, but Dr. seems to think not

Oh well. Always next month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Everyone,
    I hope you dont mind me joining this group.....
    I am 26 and my DH & I have been TTC since jan 2011. I have PCOS and insulin resistance... I am overweight (was 103kg but since joining weight watchers am now 99.9 ) I have a long way to go I know but every bit counts I guess....
    I live in perth and have a FS appointment next thurs... im praying that he will start me on clomid as I dont have AF or ovulate....
    all the ladies on here seem so nice & I feel that noone in my life truley understands how i feel... I would do absolutley anything to have my very own baby, as would all of you im sure...

best of to all!!!!!!!!!
    and congrats to all with BFP!!! IT really does give me hope!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TeeTee. Good luck with your FS appt.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TeeTee. Congrats on starting the TTC journey (with a little help)! There are so many options out there, I hope things go well with your FS appointment.

I had a scan and bloods today. Nothing is happening yet so they're upping my dose a bit. I'm a little relieved as I am away from DH for a few days and was stressing that we might miss the egg. Might be a blessing in disguise. Slowly but surely is better than overstimulation!

Thanks
    Reviews
    teetee best of luck for your ttc jpuorney and your fs appt, the ladys on here are wonderful and very informative.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Welcome TeeTee!!
    I can relate to your situation. TTC#1 since June 2010, 33yo, PCOS, hypothyroidism, very long cycles to no AF, and weigh more than you do
    I am on my first round of Clomid after first FS appt.

FX things go your way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey TeeTee. Good luck with your FS and your journey

Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome TeeTee!

Ladies I just want to ask how much stock you all put into the temp charting. Fertility Friend is saying I'm 3 DPO but its not sure cause my CM does not match this finding. I don't want to get my hopes up because I don't think my body knows how to ovulate.

How do you link your chart on here so that you ladies can give me your opinions?
    If I did ovulate, I'm glad we DTD the day before.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post
    Welcome TeeTee!

Ladies I just want to ask how much stock you all put into the temp charting. Fertility Friend is saying I'm 3 DPO but its not sure cause my CM does not match this finding. I don't want to get my hopes up because I don't think my body knows how to ovulate.

How do you link your chart on here so that you ladies can give me your opinions?
    If I did ovulate, I'm glad we DTD the day before.
    Hi familyplanner, I think I'm in a very similar situation:
    I'm at (CD22). entered all my data for current cycle in fertility friend and it kept chopping & changing my "O" day , its as confused as I am! ;P

Right now it's estimating that I should be 3DPO today! If that's true, then I'm in for a long cycle (and not sure if the Clomid has worked). Still so frustrating!