+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2634353637384686 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry Ellymoe, I missed you in my post!! Good luck good luck good luck! I hope O happened and that you caught the egg this time! It's definitely time that it worked for you! I always seem to be just behind you in my cycles, when you get your BFP (very soon), I hope to be right behind you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Miggins.

It sux to be waiting so long to know what's going on! I've always been monitored and I even find the few days between bloods tricky! I'm so impatient! To give you a little hope, on my 2nd cycle of Clomid I O'd on day 17 after being told at day 13 that my bloods had shown no movement and that it was highly unlikely I'd ovulate! The body does some surprising things! Best of luck!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Violet. Well, I am getting married on August 19th, so I'll be able to really enjoy my hens night and won't have to worry about being very newly pregnant on honeymoon if this cycle doesn't work out!

I'm trying to shy away from OPK because I've read that they're not always accurate with PCOS, but now I'm wondering if that's a mistake. I think it might be best to just wait and see what the follicle scan shows on Saturday morning.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Thanks Miggins.

It sux to be waiting so long to know what's going on! I've always been monitored and I even find the few days between bloods tricky! I'm so impatient! To give you a little hope, on my 2nd cycle of Clomid I O'd on day 17 after being told at day 13 that my bloods had shown no movement and that it was highly unlikely I'd ovulate! The body does some surprising things! Best of luck!
    hopefully I get a nice surprise too around CD17 (that's this weekend!)
    Will keep practicing right up until our next FS appt!! for a rainy weekend

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to drop by and say hi again looks like you are all moving forward very well good luck with your upcoming TWW and try not too stress lol I couldnt really tell any symptoms but I thought I could feel a harder pulse thru my belly weird hu just remember it will be all good.

I just wanted to say hi to the bfps I was going to stop by and say hello a few weeks ago but I ended up with a kidney Infection so have been out of action for a few weks most painfull thing I have ever felt to date even worse that the hyperstimulation am on the road to recovery now and both bubs are doing well I have my 20 week scan tomorrow so we are officially half way.
    Also that terrible [ain you had when you sneezed I have the same thing it is growing pains first your uterus than your muscles I still get them now they take you by surprise hu.

Well I wish you all the best of luck and I will pop back in to see how you are all going everyone who is on this thread and everyone who joins this thread will get a BFP just keep as positive as you can take the good with the bad for very failed cycle you get to rule out another thing that is stopping you from getting pregnant. I had 5 cycles of clomid and o'd everyone and didnt get a bfp in the end it was our second go at IVF that got us there and it was all worth it.

Loads and loads of babdydust to you all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Thumbs down Upset/annoyed rant loading in 3....2......1.....

AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH got my BT results and the dr says that it doesnt look like ive O'd. and that my hormones are very unusual. what the hell is that supposed to mean. aparently my Prog level is 12.... when i google that (because google fixes everything ) it says that a pg level of 12 means i would have O'd?
    did anyone have a level like this is it low or what?

this is really god damn sh*tty!! i thought that it was deffo working i got a positive opk after so many negatives and (TMI) my cervix was high and open and soft. could this just have meant that i went through all the stages and just didnt *pop* the eggie?
    they said that I will most likely need something stronger then clomid and that im young and have plenty of time and its good to be doing this early blah blah blah.
    i dont care that theres plenty of time ahead i want it NOW!!

i really hope everyone waiting to O does and catches the little egg. this is an aweful feeling of uselessness and i hope non of you ever have to feel that again.

on another not, i didnt know thatr sperm analysis were so expensive? does this sound right $385.00 to analyse DH swimmers?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I had a very tiny bit of spotting yesterday afternoon. Wonder what it could be?? Maybe just a little scratch or something. If it had been AF, she would've shown herself by now but she hasn't. I would love to imagine that it's implantation bleeding but even if it was, I haven't had AF in nearly 8 months so it couldn't be the optimum lining for a pregnancy could it?

Sorry for rambling on. Every little twitch or cramp down there and my head starts spinning.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPuMp View Post
    AAAARRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHH got my BT results and the dr says that it doesnt look like ive O'd. and that my hormones are very unusual. what the hell is that supposed to mean. aparently my Prog level is 12.... when i google that (because google fixes everything ) it says that a pg level of 12 means i would have O'd?
    did anyone have a level like this is it low or what?

this is really god damn sh*tty!! i thought that it was deffo working i got a positive opk after so many negatives and (TMI) my cervix was high and open and soft. could this just have meant that i went through all the stages and just didnt *pop* the eggie?
    they said that I will most likely need something stronger then clomid and that im young and have plenty of time and its good to be doing this early blah blah blah.
    i dont care that theres plenty of time ahead i want it NOW!!!

on another not, i didnt know thatr sperm analysis were so expensive? does this sound right $385.00 to analyse DH swimmers?
    seems expensive the SA for my DH was covered under Medicare I think???

Sorry I can't offer any advice re: progesterone and 'O'ing, I'm fearing the same thing atm, and have to wait two weeks to find out, so I understand your frustration *hugs*
    I however am not young and do not have plenty of time, so will scream at them if they say that to me.

Thanks
    Reviews
    on another note, i didnt know thatr sperm analysis were so expensive? does this sound right $385.00 to analyse DH swimmers?"
    Doesn't sound right to me. We haven't got my DH's SA results yet as they were sent to my gynaecologist but she said nothing about a cost and just gave us a script for pathology. We dropped the little guys off and that's the last we heard.

Maybe she'll drop a bill on me next time I see her. Hope not...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mrspump - I think it depends on the type of test for the swimmers. My DH had his tested but it was just for motility etc, I think they are looking for more detailed info in the test for your DH (I think something to do with the DNA is what I have heard? It costs about $400 so maybe that is what they are looking for)

Violet - when I get AF I eat heaps of soft cheese, and I bleach my teeth