+ Reply to Thread
Page 35 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2533343536374585 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks, ladies. I'm hoping it is Ovulation pains. I've never felt anything like it, but then I've never ovulated OR taken Clomid. It's hard to know. Guess I'll know if there are any decent follicles on Saturday (do the techs tell you straight away?) and with the Day 21blood test.

Am I right in thinking OPK's might be a big old waste of time? I've heard they're not much chop with PCOS.

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm on CD13 today (took Clomid CD2-6) and waiting to O. Am not having much luck with OPKs or temp, not sure if it's because of PCOS or just not right time?

All day today (and a little yesterday) I've been having similar symptoms to my usual PMS. Eg: constipation, bloating, heaviness, a kind of pressure, some cramps or twinges, on both sides and middle in whole area below belly button. Could this be ovulation occurring/coming??? Or is AF gonna show up super early?

Having PCOS, I have no idea what O should feel like.

Thanks
    Reviews
    miggings - im on cd14 and i felt pretty much the same today like very full in the lower abdominal area. i have a bt thurs to see if i have o'd so that they are all the right symptoms lol

tmi but my cervix is also very high and soft/open so it all points to goo things. but im still so confused as the dr say that they dnt think clomid is working for me but hey we shall soon find out i spose.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have some hope of ovulating at the moment. Yesterday my temperature dropped down and spiked back up today. I'm probably reading too much into it because I didn't get to test at the same time as yesterday. Yesterday I tested at 3pm and today at 7pm because of work.

I wonder how much of an impact that has on it. I really need to start doing it at the same time everyday. Oh well any hope brightens my spirits

Thanks
    Reviews
    just did an opk and its super positive eeekkkk hope its all working the right way and the drs are wrong!!

good luck to everyone O'ing and in the 2ww

miggins is offline ‘There are many things in life that will catch your eye, but only a few will catch your heart, pursue those’
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsPuMp View Post
    just did an opk and its super positive eeekkkk hope its all working the right way and the drs are wrong!!

good luck to everyone O'ing and in the 2ww
    Yaayyy! FX the docs are wrong. Let me know what the BT shows!

7. The Following User Says Thank You to miggins For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (12-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Mrs Pump. Good luck and for you. Hope there's a BFP in two weeks

9. The Following User Says Thank You to familyplanner961 For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (12-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by miggins View Post
    Yaayyy! FX the docs are wrong. Let me know what the BT shows!

I hope the Dr are wrong.. Wish you loads of luck!
    I too have been using them and I got 2 bright lines yesterday.
    Hope this is the month for all.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beaniebabez For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (12-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to hop on and wish luck to Kedgie, Miggins, MrsPuMp, familyplanner, and anyone else I've missed who is hoping for the big O to happen this week! I have my fingers crossed for you all. If you do get bad news though, try to turn it into a positive by doing something you couldn't do if you were pregnant, I find that helps.

Sammy, Waiting and Ladydee, I hope thngs are going well for you all in your pregnancies.

AFM I start my injections tonight. I'm nervous but excited to get the first one done. I almost wish they could give you a practise one just to ease the mind! I keep thinking, what's the worse that could happen? Really it can't be that bad. Sometimes I have 3 blood tests in 1 week, surely that's worse than these little needles, I hope!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Violethope View Post
    Hi Ladies,

Just wanted to hop on and wish luck to Kedgie, Miggins, MrsPuMp, familyplanner, and anyone else I've missed who is hoping for the big O to happen this week! I have my fingers crossed for you all. If you do get bad news though, try to turn it into a positive by doing something you couldn't do if you were pregnant, I find that helps.

Sammy, Waiting and Ladydee, I hope thngs are going well for you all in your pregnancies.

AFM I start my injections tonight. I'm nervous but excited to get the first one done. I almost wish they could give you a practise one just to ease the mind! I keep thinking, what's the worse that could happen? Really it can't be that bad. Sometimes I have 3 blood tests in 1 week, surely that's worse than these little needles, I hope!!!
    Thanks Violet! that's great advice, never thought about doing that. I might be trying that this cycle, because it's CD15 today and still my OPK's refuse to go dark! I'm not sure my body is going to pop out the eggie - and I don't go back to FS until 26 July, so will have to wait this agonising two weeks without even knowing if I've ovulated! We just keep DTD anyway

Good luck with your first injection! I agree it would be nerve wracking, but I'm sure it'll be nothing once you've done it the first time - and hey, I'm sure it's worth it if it helps get you pg!