+ Reply to Thread
Page 30 of 110 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for the replies everyone. I was tempted to take it without being tracked when AF started just to be doing something other than waiting around but I don't want to make things worse and hyper stimulation sounds really bad.

From what the gynaecologist said when I seen her last time, I think I have to be on metformin for 3 months so that it has a chance to work but I've read other posts that have said that it has worked within weeks so that made me a little impatient.

Mrs Pump- I think it sounds like $100 well spent to be tracked. You don't want to waste time with something that isn't working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Last clomid tablet today so cant wait for the next 2 weeks eeeekkkkkkk im very excited this month is going to go sooooooooo slow for me .

will anyone else here be in their TWW this month?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I hope to be in the 2 ww also, depends how my eggs are growing, got scan tomorrow. If eggs are at right size iui will be this week

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good luck angela for ur scan tomorrow

**UPDATE**
    Sssooooo as i said i finished my last clomid tablet today and went for a bt this morning, rang up to get my results the nurse says she has to chat with the other dr as my results are very strange..... i start to panic

So the nurse says its telling me that Tonite will be the optimum time for intercourse....
    they will ring me back later but im so nervous.

we didnt BD last night but we will tonite (TMI sorry) but im worried that we mite have missed it.

Is it possible for clomid to work that well that it has an effect almost instantaneously??

hope we havnt missed the boat. any other suggestions or anyone experienced this?

i had a sharp pain in my right ovary last night for about 20 secs and DH and i joked that mayb i just ovulated - now our jokes r not sounding so funny haha??....
    Last edited by MrsPuMp; 04-07-2011 at 15:34. Reason: added info

Thanks
    Reviews

for Mrs Pump and angelanathan. Hope it's your month!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by familyplanner961 View Post

for Mrs Pump and angelanathan. Hope it's your month!!
    Yes I second that Familyplanner961 and

Just a question for you ladies, no a few questions:

Let me explain - mega stressed about doing everything right at the moment and today had a mini meltdown at work because on my primolut N (to stop period) my FS, the Chemists little sticker and the script the FS wrote all say different things, and today I rang the FS - he is on holidays - and the nurse said she didnt really know what to do but suggested I follow the hand written plan for my primolut N (one AM at either 7 am or 11 am and one exactly 12 hours later in the PM but not exactly clear and now as the instruction on my script written by FS said different I am confused - so i am really irritated by it all! When am I meant to take it agggggggghhhhhhh!!

Next time I take in my new diary and write it out myself! What would you ladies do if faced with above? Do any of you ladies take this one?

The other question is the FS gave me a script for Serophene - the chemist gave me clomid - they are basically the same I know but should I take the Clomid back and ask for Serophene or not worry too much?

Sorry to go on ladies, just needing some help atm!

Thanks so much for your help <3

Also - truck loads of to all

Thanks
    Reviews
    i was prescribed seophene but got clomid, they are the same thing the chemist that i went to said they dont stock serophene but does the same thing.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Goodluck Angela and Mrs Pump!! this is the month for both of you.

MrsPump - I had a bt and the nurse rang me that afternoon to tell me that I was already in the process of ovulating. We couldn't see the egg on the screen so had already been released the night before or earlier that morning. Anyway FN said that we must DTD that night!!! Talk about pressure haha but we caught the egg!! So try not to stress too much

Littlejoey -I would be going by what ever instructions your FS has given you. From what I understand Clomiphene is the generic name and clomid and serophene are the brand names. They both have the same amount of the active ingredient so it wouldn't matter which one you had as in the end it will achieve the same result. It's the same as when you get a script for antibiotics etc they also ask you if your want the generic brand or the brand name. Hope that helps.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Love_Monkey_Heart For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (04-07-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    [QUOTE=sammy87;5941204]Goodluck Angela and Mrs Pump!! this is the month for both of you.

MrsPump - I had a bt and the nurse rang me that afternoon to tell me that I was already in the process of ovulating. We couldn't see the egg on the screen so had already been released the night before or earlier that morning. Anyway FN said that we must DTD that night!!! Talk about pressure haha but we caught the egg!! So try not to stress too much

QUOTE]

sammy - I am on CD6 is it just working super well with me? shouldnt it wait a little before it makes me O lol.
    well hopefully we have caught it but will keep trying haha.
    wondering if that pain i had last night was be ovulating lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    This totally sux. I am 11 DPO and due to have my pregnancy BT tomorrow. Been feeling very up and down, plenty of symptoms that could be either pregnancy or post O. Don't know cos I've never O'd before. Today I started 'spotting'. Very little but tonight I also started to get AF like pains. I guess we missed the egg.

Luckily I see my FS on Wednesday so we can begin our new plan. It's just so disappointing.