+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 110 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi All,

Just thought i'd stick my head in and say hello - its been a while!

Firstly, congrats to everyone on their BFP's! What wonderful news. For those who didnt get the greatest news THIS TIME, Big hugs to you.

I'm feeling really down myself at the moment. I am trying so hard on my weightloss, have started metformin and Clomid 2 weeks ago and I'm just all over the place. At 129kg i know i need to continue the weighloss fight but due to this, i've convinced myself that not in a million years will IVF work and that i will never get that BFP i'm after.

We're booked in for ICSI in June. One minute i think - yep this can work and the next i think - nope, stats are all against obese women falling pregnant so of course it wont work.

To be honest, you BH girls keep me going and i do draw inspiration from your stories.

I know that PCOS is partly to blame for my weight etc, but really, can this be the one thing to stand in my way - the fact that i did stack on so much weight!?

Sorry to rant but i really needed too!

Hugs and baby dust to all!! Lets keep up the good fight - even when it does drag us down......

K

Thanks
    Reviews
    hey girls!!!!! how are you all???

lissa; i feel myself again the part is im not on n e thing atm i got appt April 18th so whatever im getting is what my body is doing all by itself all im on atm is metformine n thyroixine since my op in dec ive lost 8kilos i think im on a 34 day cycle cuz i went from 28th jan - 3rd feb then i got again 3rd march to 8th march woohoo u got 2 u could have twins hope they took for you

windupbird; im alright and you??? hows things going for you?? lol yeh i've had a fair bit done!!! been 4 years ttc with my bf but 13yrs wanting one and ttc with ex's the past 4 yrs ive had the help of a doc tho
    i really hope this all works but im gonna start saving to at least try one round of ivf

hoping i dont go the ivf road tho

Thanks
    Reviews
    Only a quick update from me as im doing this on my fone. Just got the call from my fn yest that ive actually o'd on my first cycle of clomid!! Was only on 50mg as we didnt really expect it to work and we only did it to fill in time 4 ivf in june!! Thank god we were dtd like made people lol. Amazing how much renewed hope 1 phone call can giv u. Im not getting carried away but it just makes me so happy that even tho i hav weight to lose my body CAN be responsive!!! Fingers are very tightly crossed. I hope u r all well. Xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just a quick one from me

Ellymoe- Good luck with this cycle

Zammy26- I am glad you are feeling yourself again I hope it works for you too IVf is pretty invasive fingers crossed things will keep looking up.

Kellijh- Congrats on O'ing and good luck I have my FX for you. Just remember dont let them get you down weight or no weight it can work I am a bigger girl as well I started out at 135kgs and lost 13 kgs but my FS said my weight was not a factor he said as long as I was eating well enough and being positive we would get there it is just some of the doctors and nurses that have a weight bias he said fertility and MC have around the same numbers regardless of weight and people can use the data to make one look worse than the other so be positive you will get there.

With pcos The naturopath I went to said the way in wich it affects your weight is that most peoples bodies gear up for a cycle and we gain some water weight and then once we have had the cycle the bodies responce is to lose the weight but with pocs our bodies gear up but dont get there so as the condition worsens you get less and less nad hold on more weight I found it pretty interesting she said the best thing to do was breathing excercises streaching and cardio and drink loads of water.she was a very interesting lady.

AFM- Well my Blood test is on Thursday morning but I will not get the results til friday afternoon it seems slack to me but I am so excited, I tested last friday to see if there was any pregnal left in my system BFN so that was good no pregnal left I am a bit of a POAS addict so I tested again on Monday with a normal FR HPT and got a very faint BFP so I bought a FRER and tried again in the afternoon and it was a BFP very clear I nearly fell over I never thought to see those two lines so I am trying not to get too excited till I get the blood results but it looks like a to me I am going to test again tomorrow morning to see if it get darker

so loads of to you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lissa that sounds very promising!

I too try not to get excited about things, even just possible O pain because I hate being disappointed when I find out it wasn't happening. But your test results so far would be hard not to get excited about I imagine! Please let us know on Friday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Elly - Good luck with this cycle - i hope you get the results you are after!

Lissy - thank you so much for your story and positive thoughts. I know it can happen - wish it would just hurray up already. The people on here who have been Clomiding/IVFing for years area a true inspiration. I wont get down - after all it is on Clomid Cycle #1! lol Am getting all the AF signs I sometimes wish she's just come already and put me out of my misery! Wow, your results seem very promising!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I really wasn't planning on writing this anytime very soon as we were planning to start IVF next month, but...

got my bfp

I'm 16dpo (oh- actually 4w2d!) and did a bt this morning as I had the trigger injection and Pregnyl (which both give false pos on hpt). FS said hcg over 100 is great and mine was 732!

I had a tiny bit of spotting on Monday so I thought AF was starting, and I felt the most classic PMT symptoms I've had for months - so was pretty surprised. I don't feel pregnant at all yet. Fingers crossed for a sticky bub!

Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies for your help and support I hope you don't mind me popping my head in every once in awhile to celebrate your much deserved bfps when you get them.

Lissa - maybe we'll be in the same due thread... Big fingers crossed for you.

Cazigurl, Sammy, Zammy - extra lots of babydust to all of you who've been around regularly since I joined last year

Dr Ladydee - my cycle and Clomid buddy from day 1 - you are next!!! I have all my fingers crossed for your IUI cycle. I can't wait to see you post your bfp - you'll absolutely get there

Hello to everyone else - sorry for the lack of personals to the last few days of posts. Wishing you all the best of luck.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Windupbird WOO HOOOOOOOO so excited for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    That's fabulous Windupbird!

Hope everything works out and you get your #1!

As for me, I am thinking I may have ovulated when I thought, usually my temp in the morn is around 36.5 and shows very little variation, yesterday was 36.62, today was 36.78........trying not to get excited, but if it is still higher tomorrow I may not be able to help myself

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Windupbird View Post
    Hi Ladies,

I really wasn't planning on writing this anytime very soon as we were planning to start IVF next month, but...

got my bfp

I'm 16dpo (oh- actually 4w2d!) and did a bt this morning as I had the trigger injection and Pregnyl (which both give false pos on hpt). FS said hcg over 100 is great and mine was 732!

I had a tiny bit of spotting on Monday so I thought AF was starting, and I felt the most classic PMT symptoms I've had for months - so was pretty surprised. I don't feel pregnant at all yet. Fingers crossed for a sticky bub!

Thank you to all of you wonderful ladies for your help and support I hope you don't mind me popping my head in every once in awhile to celebrate your much deserved bfps when you get them.

Dr Ladydee - my cycle and Clomid buddy from day 1 - you are next!!! I have all my fingers crossed for your IUI cycle. I can't wait to see you post your bfp - you'll absolutely get there
    OMG OMG OMG!!! (girly-shakey-hand movements...
    Awww Windupbird!!! That is the best news! The best!! CONGRATULATIONS to both you a your DH! What a great anniversary present huh?!
    If I'm being totally selfish...I'm going to miss you! But you totally deserve to graduate from this thred so YAY YAY YAY!!! DEFINITELY keep in touch and let us know how you bubby is coming along. And to think you grew the bub-big-follie all on your own, it was meant to be!
    Big big hugs to you!
    xoxo

Personals to come lovely ladies.....
    Last edited by Ladydee; 24-03-2011 at 21:59.