+ Reply to Thread
Page 28 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1826272829303878 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    little joey - i think they are the same thing or similar (i just googled it haha) so will be nice to have sumone thats the same stage as me to chat to. i just hope AF doesnt take forever.

i havnt gone as far as due dates or anything but my nursery is pretty much set up haha and ive been lookin at prams and all that kind of stuff.

ellymoe - keep us informed of how you go. how much longer of your TWW do you have left? all the best of luck.

i love hearing when you ladys have success makes me feel like there is something to look forward to and it can happen.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    BFN for me this morning with FR . Dammit!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

Well I got my bloods back for cd12 day 8 of gonal f and my lh is 6 so no surge yet.
    Only have 1 egg on left ovary and hoping to get some more cooking before scan on thursday.

So tempted to just adjust my dosage, but i better not, LOL

Does anyone know anything about your lining?

I think the reason he did bloods was he thought i had ovulated already and he must of though that cause of my lining, so im gathering it is not thick. Will this be a problem?

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ellymoe. That sucks. Big hugs to you. Maybe you tested too soon? Hope so Overdue to get some good news here!

AFM -cd9 and not sure if it is the clomid making me emotional, but a blubbering mess DH wants to take menevit for the next 3-6 months to try and boost his sperm morphology and see what happens. Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Purpletulip - Normally I O on day 14 so if that had been the case it WOULD be too early, but FF indicates that I O'd on day 11. Man I am jack of all this! As for your DH's swimmers, apparently caffeine and alcohol can have a negative effect on them (much to the horror of my DH who recently cut down on his precious coffee in spite of the fact his results came back in the normal range - no chances!).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Congratulations Ladydee I am so pleased for you and they are great numbers my firs bloods came back at 304 and we ended up with twins lol I hop you have a very uneventfull and happy pregnancy

Sammy I hope all is going well for you its not long now till you can share the news around just a couple of weeks left and you get another scan as well its all so exciting.

Ellymoe- dont lose hope it will happen what day did you test on is it possible it could be too early.

Purpletulip - It is a hard road isnt it I did 5 clomid cycles and o'ed on every one and we had no success we ended up concieving on our second round of IVF it is a long road but you will make it.

and a big hi to all you ladies I was on this site for what seemed like forever and am now 17 weeks 4 days with twins you will all make it. loads of for you all and

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe - I know what you mean about the confusing O day with FF. According to FF I O on cd17, but last month it said cd14. My FS however has looked at my cycle on FF (gotta love the iPhone app) and he seems to think cs13. Who knows!!

So hopefully for you it is just too soon to test.

DH isn't much of a drinker since I've given it up, and has stopped caffeine as well in the last few weeks. FS said that I could be on clomid another 3-6 cycles (this is my 5th) safely, just to see if DH swimmers improve, before the IVF track. I suppose also gives us a chance to save some money.

xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay Ladydee!! So excited about your confirmation! Let us know about your bloods this week.

Ellymoe - oh, no . I have my fingers crossed for you for next month. I'm sorry about your experience at SydneyIVF. I did a tracking cycle there and would probably have unnecessarily started IVF the next month without it. (I got my bfp when they saw that I grew a follie on my own, but wasn't releasing an lh surge, so they triggered ovulation and gave me progesterone support.) Clomid ruined my lining and, at the time, it was managed by my gyno, who did not do much monitoring. (And it was really mostly from Ladydee's encouragement that I insisted on an ultrasound instead of wasting three more cycles on Clomid).

Lissa - so glad everything is going so well with your twins. I think we're only a few days apart, but straddling different months so in different due date threads.

Zammy - Thinking of you. I think you're waiting for an appointment later this year? I always have my fingers crossed for you.

Hi to all the many new ladies! Good luck with your journeys. This is a great thread and such a great place to find support. For those of you looking at/worrying about steps after Clomid - the silver lining is that the success rates are so much higher with IUI and IVF than with Clomid. So, if Clomid doesn't happen to work for you then the next options can be really good ones from that perspective.

AFM - find out the sex next week! So excited, can't believe it.

to everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh Ellymoe, so so sorry to hear that news. It SUX! All the waiting and hoping is so hard. Hang in there.