+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    OMG..........CD28, 12DPO....(2nd IUI).....first EVER...........!!!!!!!!!

I was thinking it was too early to test but, last second decided to HPT this morning before work! I had a quiet little cry to myself in the ensuite while deciding if / how to tell DH but decided not to wake him and tell him just then until I did another one tomorrow morning just to make sure but, I just did another one from my HPT "stock" that I have aquired at home and again!!! Both times the second line was not quite as dark as the control line but, very much there......

After getting a bit carried away with ideas of how to tell DH (including buying a little bun from a bakery and putting it in the oven and then telling him I bought him a treat which is in the oven....get it? "Bun-in-the-oven"....LAME, I know!) but have decided on using these gorgeous little baby-booties that I bought way back when I was naive enough to think I would fall preggers straight way. I've shoved them deep into his ugg-boots and am now impatiently waiting for him to come home from work and try and shove his feet in them like he does every evening.

Awwww ladies, please help rein me in! I shouldn't be getting all excited until my BT on Friday should I......but it's impossible!!! Man, there's absolutely NO denying that this one is going to hurt bad if it somehow turns into a BFN.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee, CONGRATS!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    eeeeeeekkkkkkkk Ladydee CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
    how exciting!!! and no your ideas are not lame I am sure all of us have thought of silly ways like that to tell our DH/DP haha.

Thanks
    Reviews

Awww... Ladydee!!!

So very happy to see your post Wish I could give you a huge hug right now. I hope your dh is home by now to do it himself.

I'm so very excited for you. I think getting a positive test in the arvo is a good sign, as you need higher levels of hcg. I have all my fingers and toes crossed for you for great confirmation of everything on Friday. I've thought of my dear cycle twinnie so often this week and (I'm usually not this fruity) but just *felt* it was your time.

Lots and lots of to you. So thrilled! Congratulations!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    YAY!!! Ladydee, CONGRATS!!!!!
    Very excited for you!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - what fabulous news!!!! I read your post and nearly started crying (feeling a bit emotional today haha!). You have been there for so many of us on our journeys no matter how long or short and I'm so very happy for you that you have had good news today. I will have everything crossed for you on Friday that you have your good news confirmed. OMG I am so happy for you, I don't know what else to say!!!

I think the bun in the oven idea is cute! I hope your DH is home and you are celebrating together now.

Me telling DH was not at all cute or romantic. I did the first test at night, came out while he was watching tv with the stick in my hand and said "don't think I'm gross for showing you this, but do you see a second line?" he could barely see it, but it was definitely there! If I had my time again I would have tried to come up with something more creative, but at the end of the day I guess the result is the main thing.

for all the other lovely ladies in here - hope everything is going well for all of you. I miss this thread - some of the people in the due date thread are already competitive and making me question my thinking process, it's doing my head in! But we go away in a few days, and I won't be able to sit on bh on my phone or the computer all day for over two weeks, so maybe the break will do me good.

Can't wait to hear the next lot of good news!!!

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I posted to you in the other thread Ladydee but I'm over the moon to say it again.....

Yay a massive congrats to you Ladydee

I knew this would be your cycle!! It sounded so much more controlled and better than your first one. I'm so happy for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    LADYDEE!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS! Stick little thing, stick! Your journey has been a long one and you totally deserve this

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ellymoe - I'm also with IVF Australia and whilst their costs are on the more expensive side, I believe you can't put a price to your dream. I think the costs for us if we have to go to full IVF is around $8K up front, but I receive $6K back (private health). Don't forget you can claim some of the medical expenses back on tax as well......if that's any help.

MrsPump - I've just had my 2nd round of provera. First time it took 8 days before I started spotting and got a very light cycle (sorry I'm not up to speed with all the acronyms here). 2nd time I started spotting on morning of day 4 and full flow afternoon of day 4.

i'm on my 2nd day of IUI injections and counting down the day to when I can do my test (I know early days yet). If all goes to plan I get to take the pregnancy test on my birthday!!! Let's that's it's a happy birthday for hubby and I this year.......

Good luck to all and congrats to Ladydeee.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mrs JD For This Useful Post:

MrsPuMp  (26-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New PCOS sufferer

Hey Ladies,

Thought I would join in as I've been reading your posts for a little while and it's a good pick me up to see some positive outcomes when you're feeling down and to know I'm not alone.

Background info:

My hubby and I are 26 and we've been TTC for 7 months. Last month I was diagnosed with PCOS as I haven't been getting my period at all and I have gone through endless pregnancy and ovulation tests. Pretty shattering!!

As I am insulin resistant, the gynecologist has put me on metformin and I'm waiting for a period so that I can start clomid. I have now been taking it for 20 days. She did say however that some women can conceive on metformin alone but I don't think I'll be that lucky.

Everyone around me seems to be getting pregnant ACCIDENTALLY which is frustrating as hell!! I know some ladies on this thread have been ttc for years and emotionally I don't think I could handle that so I applaud you all for being so strong.

Metformin is enough on it's own.

My 2 fur babies Alvin Jovi