+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 110 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Violethope- Sorry, I somehow missed your latest post before I last posted? I think we can all empathise with the 'exhausted' feeling your unfortunately going through....it just really sucks huh. I really don't know how but, you just take one day at a time and even though it doesn't get any easier....I think maybe you tend to start getting over the constant disapointments a little faster each time and move on to feeling hopeful for the next cycle. Or the next...or...the next?. I had never heard of taking clomid for longer than 5 days but, there you go...sounds like Elly's mom did the same with great results! I'm sure it'll be just what you need to whip those follies into gear!

Waiting – OMG!!! SO excited for you!!! Did you go for a blood test today? YAY!

Angela – Geez, I HOPE I will be ready for my IUI on Monday, that would be fantastic! That would be my CD 12....last cycle I had IUI on CD 29. As for you...you’ve got to keep busy, busy, busy! All the non-TTC things you’ve been putting off, now’s the time to get stuck into them! If you do test early then, make sure you have a stern talk with yourself first that it may just be to early to test. Really hope all your dreams come true for you this cycle!

Sammy - Yay....I knew everything would be ok, it just had to be. Awww....that must have been sooo awesome and surreal to see the little flutter of a mini-Sammy heart-beat! I’ll be waiting to hear how your next scan goes and how your DH reacts

Ellymoe – Awww.... no no no. Don’t go getting worried over something I asked! I mean really...what would I know about temps?! You know how you felt around the 14th and that’s a lot better proof than any “dip” on a chart. I have everything crossed for you!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Ladydee For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (02-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - thinking about it I am pretty confident it happened on day 14, but I've had a significant dip this morning so while I know I shouldn't toss in the towel yet I kind of have in my mind . Grrrr on to cycle 5 of 6 before IVF! I'm not having a great week as it is, 'broke up' with a long time friend so was hoping for something nice!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladydee didn't get the blood test today unfortunately - I work up near the city so can never get a doctor's appointment in time to get to the pathologist afterwards. Now I've had two bfp tests, I'm so excited, but still a bit cautious till I get the bt results. The doc said I will be roughly 4 weeks along - it's hard thinking I will have to keep this secret from friends and family for another 8 weeks!!! I thought the tww was bad I won't be able to get the bloods done until Saturday morning, so hopefully results early next week. Sending lots of luck your way for good news tomorrow too

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yay, WaitingNotSoPatiently! It sounds like this is your month! Congrats! Just when you were thinking of gearing up for the next cycle, awesome news!

Ellymoe, thanks for that info about your Mum, she sounds like Superwoman!! I'm still keeping my fingers crossed for you, it's not over til AF arrives.

Ladydee, I'm sensing that 4 rounds of Clomid has made you extremely resilient, you should be so proud of that. I think I will fall into the 'bitter old woman' category instead! I'm still a bit 'glass half empty' about the whole thing. Funny how people say that you need to relax and will happen, if I could relax I would! Best of luck tomorrow, I hope it all goes well for you

So the nurse rang last night and said that they are going to give me a few more days to see if I am a late bloomer and I might still ovulate, though it is not likely. On Monday I have to have another U/S and BT to make sure and then I will start Clomid again that day if nothing has changed. I am glad that I don't have to wait for another cycle. Since I don't get AF on my own I guess they can keep trying to make my body ovulate for a little while longer.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Waiting - How exciting!!! I'll be checking back to see your bt results. How are you feeling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    for you Waiting!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for your well wishes!! It means a lot, especially when I won't be telling anyone else until I hit the 12 week mark.

Sammy - I'm not feeling too bad today. The biggest thing for me has been dizziness, which I've had since sunday. Was a little queasy yesterday and have been pretty tired but overall doing well. I guess that can change pretty easily though! How are you feeling? What sort of symptoms have you had?

Violet - lots of luck on Monday, hopefully it's all good news and o was just a bit later than they expected.

Ladydee - hope all goes well today!

Ellymoe - fingers crossed your temps are giving positive signs now, lots of luck to you

Hope you all have a brilliant weekend and will update again next week...

Thanks
    Reviews

Waiting - Congrats again!!!

Violet - Well...I don't know how resilient I'm feeling today . I have my moments. You know how you call a orange a orange...and a fly a fly? Well someone should really change PCOS to 'Waiting'.....as it's all we ever seem to be doing don't you think?! Waiting for AF, waiting for a FS appt, waiting for follies to grow, waiting in the TWW.....ect, ect...
    Big tight fingers-crossed for you on Monday!

Ellymoe - Aww Elly, I'm sorry. You know, we had someone on here not so long ago who got her BFP on her last (or second last?) clomid cycle....there's always still hope hun. What is your FS saying??? Are your follies getting big enough? Does he/she think a higher dose would help at all?? What does your mom think? She must have learnt a fair bit about it during her time! I'm guessing you have tried Bd'ing every second or third day from the end of af til the next af...just in case? Wish I could say something to make you feel better but, it just plain sucks really. Huge

AFM - Well....my FN's are telling me that it's "still early days yet" and that it's not a bad result but, I think I disagree. Unless my results do quick huge jumps up and up and up, it's going to end up just dragging out like last cycle and I really just feel that that doesn't make for a very good eggie.

So...I'm at CD 9. Have one dominant follie on each side at 11mm and 12mm. Lining at 6.5mm. Stupid Oestrogen result at 283. If you guys remember, I'm aiming for a Oestrogen result of around 1000 per follie before I can trigger and a follie size of at least 16mm so, how I figure it, after doing the math, 141.5 per follie is pretty cr*ppy really. Was supposed to have another scan on Monday but, with this result, it'd just be a waste of time really. I am having another blood test on Monday so....I guess it could all change around???

Hope you all have a great weekend! xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, sorry been a bit absent the last week as on hols with DH.

Waiting - congrats, that's fantastic!

Ellymoe - fingers crossed for you!!

Everyone else - good luck and baby dust to all.

AFM - CD12. Should O around CD17, so just BD on our way back to Vic from Byron. No real clomid SE, so that's good for a change. Fingers crossed for everyone.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Guys.

Im new to this and have been reading through some of your posts. I have recently started the testing for PCOS and the doc is pretty sure I have it. Been trying to conceive for awhile now with my partner and was just wondering if you guys had any suggestions for helping this process?