+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 110 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,

Wow, thanks for all the welcomes, I have been feeling quite reassured by all that I have read on this thread.

Sammy, I am glad that you are feeling a little better about the bleeding and I hope that it has settled down for you. It must be terrifying to see something like that! Does sound like it can be quite common though. Fingers crossed for you.

Thanks Ellymoe, I hope that your temps are not indicating what you think they are and that you get a lovely surprise very soon. It's no fun when the signs start to appear to say that things have not gone to plan. Gearing up for another cycle must be awful when you get your hopes up only to be crushed.

WaitingNotSoPatiently, thanks for the info. It sounds like you're 'doing it on your own' a bit. I am in a full tracking cycle, so not much guess work to be done. How awful that you have to wait for so long to see a FS. I only had to wait 3 weeks for my 1st appointment. Did you start Clomid at 50mg or 100? I took mine on CD 5-9 also.

AFM, I had my BT and U/S today to see if the Clomid had worked, CD 15, and the U/S showed very sad results. No follicles bigger than 5mm's
    I am still waiting on the call to see what the bloods indicated but I'm not expecting anything good. The nurse told me that they would probably get me to take another 5 days of Clomid straight away at 100mg and see if that's enough to kick them into gear. I feel exhausted by it and it's only cycle 1!

I take my hat off to all the ladies that just keep going and stay positive, I am a bit negative at times but trying hard to stay strong. So over being told other people have it harder... I know that, but how does that make me feel better right now? I think we all earn the right to feel sorry for ourselves just a little bit!

Well a new month is here, I hope that June brings many BFP's to the thread!

Good luck all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ellymoe – Maybe the little downwards dip was implantation?? It’s looking ok now? Aww big that it takes off sky high again!!! Are you sure you O’d on day 19 like it suggests? Isn’t there supposed to be a “dip before a rise” that then stays up? Could you have O’d on CD 26/27 do you think??

Violethope – Welcome! The only two cycles that I’ve been certain that I’ve O’ed since I’ve been TTC, I O’d on CD 18 & CD 29. So, no consistency with me! Was your u/s & bt today or tomorrow? How did it go??? Or if it’s tomorrow...goodluck! Keep us up to date. All the very best for you and a big this is your lucky cycle!

Sammy – I’m sure everything will be alright hun....I would’ve totally freaked out too though, that would have to be a normal reaction, specially with all you’ve been through to get to this point. As bad as it probably is, I think your MS feelings are a very good sign! Sending loads of your way. xo

Angela – Woohoo for your 3 big follies!!! You wanted three and that’s exactly what you got! How did your IUI go? Not to uncomfortable? Advise?.. Hmmm.....might need to look into a bigger car! lol....you may be about to have no’s 4, 5 and 6 bubs! Good luck to you!

Waiting – So sorry about your BFN. Maybe to early??? It isn’t over until AF arrives! Who are you seeing now if you aren’t seeing a FS? it was just to early to test!

AFM - CD 7, day 6 of 50 FSH. Go for my first U/S and bt for this cycle on Friday. I'm already feeling little twinges around my ovaries for the last couple of days which I didn't feel until around CD 20 last cycle. I think I even noticed my first little bit of watery-CM today which I got 9 days before O'ing last cycle but not until CD 20. So, all in all, I'm really hoping this second IUI with FSH injections cycle will be a more "normal" cycle but, still a little nervous that there may be more than 3 dominant follies in which case my FS would cancel this cycle right away.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee,

Hope your scan and Bt come back great. I would think you would be having iui on monday / tuesday?

IUI was fine, not painful,although i had a few cramps throughout the day.

I woke this morning to find some blood tinged ewcm just brown blood so i guess it caused a big of aggravation doing the iui.

SO just the dredded waiting game.

All my eggs were on my right hand side and when I got pregnant last time I had one on my left 20mm and 2 on the right hand side.
    So I guess I am a bit sceptable that this one is the one.

Also starting the progesterone pessaries tonight till I test in 2 weeks.

Not sure of this works, who knows.

I don't reckon all the eggs will get fertilised. Just don't think I would get twins. Doc seemed a bit concerned that i would get triplets and talked to me about selective reduction. I guess its a hard subject to talk about. Not going to worry much about that till the scan reveals I have more than 2.

So I will be 2DPO tomorrow, whoa such a long and long wait.

Not sure whether to start testing at 10dpo or just wait till the 14dpo.

I want to use a pregnancy test and not just get my period if it doesn't work.

Anyone else in this thread on the 2ww?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Violethope I couldn't see your sig earlier cos I was on my phone, but have just noticed our timing is around the same - we've been ttc since June 2010 and May was my first round of clomid too. Sorry to hear the u/s didn't show some big follies, but the blood test gives better news, or that upping your dosage will help kick your body into gear. I was on 50mg of clomid, and they've told me to keep taking the same dose. Though I think I might have o'd every month since I had my operation back in November, so am thinking that maybe something else is going on, but none of the doctors I've seen (have tried 3 different GPs!) have seemed too concerned. I think this fs is supposed to be good, so hopefully it's worth the wait, as I'm really at a loss for what else I could be doing to get a BFP. Have even started acupuncture and chinese herbs to try and help. I'm with you too - I think we all have the right to be down and complain about things not working out the way we planned when we're having a rough day. Especially when you pop onto other threads and see people who are fortunate enough to get pg in their first month trying! There's always someone who has it better and also someone who has it worse than us, but it doesn't mean that we're not suffering at all. Lots of luck to you over the next few weeks, it is tiring, but I'm sure it will all be worthwhile before long.

Ladydee - good luck with your u/s on Friday. you'll be getting some good news, it's good to see you're having a few twinges - as annoying as they are, at least you know something is happening! Hopefully there's just enough follies for a BFP but not so many that the cycle is cancelled on you - really hoping this will be your month!! I did think it might have been early to test - it was technically the day before af was due, in a perfect world with a 28 day cycle. But given my last one went for 40 days, probably way early. I'm getting af cramping though, not just normal twinges/cramps, so I really think af will make an appearance soon. Until she arrives, I guess there is a small glimmer of hope though. I've had some classic pg symptoms I guess, but am convinced I'm just tricking myself! It's so easy to read too much into every little symptom when you have to keep an eye on what's going on. Oh, and have been seeing a gyno since I was diagnosed - he's not really an fs, it's just quicker to write. Yep, lazy. I can get in to see him on two days' notice, but he doesn't seem interested in monitoring. I wasn't going to see the fs at first when I got the referral, I didn't want to waste 3 months waiting, but I figure I now have nothing to lose.

angelanathan - I guess I'm in the tww as well, but I'm at the tail end of it, so have already tested with a bfn. Finding it harder to distract myself this month, even more than normal, really had hoped it would be my turn this time - here's hoping your tww flies by and you'll be reporting some good news soon. Sending lots of to you.

And lots of to everyone else too!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to WaitingNotSoPatiently For This Useful Post:

Violethope  (02-06-2011)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Um, the weirdest thing just happened... After my post, I decided to test again - 3 days after the initial one, couldn't hurt, right? And I seem to have gotten a very faint second line. Wow! Too early to celebrate but maybe just maybe...

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Lissa - I was just having a good chuckle at you heaving at the smell of a weed. It's funny the different and strange things that can affect you. This morning was the first morning I actually felt sick before I even got out of bed. But I still haven't actually been sick yet. I seem to be fine as long as I eat something pretty soon after getting up.

Waiting - Oh that sucks!!! Hopefully it was just too early and there is a BFP just around the corner.

Violet - Sorry to hear that your follies didn't grow. I did 3 cycles of clomid last year and the biggest mine ever got was to about 8mm so still a long way off. I started on 50, then 100 and then 150mg. It is a very emotional journey and the clomid can make your emotions even more crazy then normal. I also hate when people stick their 2 cents in and say stuff like "there are people worse off" or "you'll get there eventually" They have no idea how we feel and really just need to keep their thoughts to themselves!! Sorry that's a bit of a touchy subject for me lol.

Ladydee - Everything is sounding positive with this cycle so far. Good luck for your scan on Friday!!

Angela - Hope you TWW flies by.

AFM: Well I saw the high risk OB today and he did a quick scan and I got to the see the little heartbeat It was such an amazing experience so see a little flicker on the screen after all this time of trying. Unfortunately DH wasn't with me so he missed out We have our next scan in 2 weeks when I am 8 weeks which will be done by the FS and DH will definitely be there for that one.

Sending lot's of

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh waiting I was typing as you put your last post up. Any second line is a good line!!! I'll be keeping my for you. Are you going to re test in the morning???

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - if I O'd on that date instead than I can pretty much write off this month as there was not much BD'ing at that time. So I really, really hope not because that would waste one of the precious few months I am allowed to have with clomid before IVF, so I don't think I am going to sleep easy tonight . I've been told the dip before the rise doesn't always happen? Gah!

Violet - my mother often needed triple doses of clomid to conceive and she used it for all but one of her 11 kids!

AFM: my temps went back up so I am not out of the running yet, unless I didn't O on the 14th like I thought. I had pains around that time and my temps went up from then so here's hoping . I've also had sore, 'prickly' feeling nipples which I haven't noticed before so hoping it's a good sign! My temps still have about 3 days left to fall though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey Sammy! I woke up at 2.30 this morning needing to go, so I tested again. There was a second line again! Much clearer than last night too. Seems like I don't know my body as well as I thought I was starting to. Hahaha

Thanks
    Reviews
    I spoke too soon Dammit stay up!