+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 110 FirstFirst ... 715161718192767 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh yeah...and one more thing....

Goodbye to Basal Body Temping!!!!! Thanks for nothing but heartache!

Now..... where's that "flipping-the-bird" Smilie when you want it?!

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww sending your way Ladydee. Did the FN say what the next course of action would be from here? Are you going to do another FSH cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee - ... Bad news Big hugs to you. Good on you for handling things so well today. I've got all my fingers crossed for you this next month. Hugs.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aargh sorry to hear that Ladydee! I was crossing everything for you!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladydee,

Sorry to hear I really thought that was going to be it.

I too will be taking progesterone pessaries with this cycle and its horrible to get all those pre pregnancy symptoms and get a bfn its cruel.

I am going back to doc tomorrow for scan to see how they are growing.

Hoping to do iui either friday or monday.

Chin Up

When will you start your cycle?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aw, I'm sorry ladydee - I had everything crossed for you and was really hoping this would be your month...

Just a quick update, I just called for my progesterone bt result - apparently it was 20.6 which the nurse said was quite good. I dont know if it is - any feedback on this?? So if this isn't my month, then take round 2 of clomid next month and go from there...

Hope everyone else is going well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
    Aww sending your way Ladydee. Did the FN say what the next course of action would be from here? Are you going to do another FSH cycle?
    Thanks Sammy, Yep, trying another FSH cycle before moving onto IVF. Keep us updated with your little one! Can't wait to hear how your first scan goes!

Quote Originally Posted by Windupbird View Post
    Ladydee - ... Bad news Big hugs to you. Good on you for handling things so well today. I've got all my fingers crossed for you this next month. Hugs.
    Aww, thanks Windup. Keep in touch! x

Quote Originally Posted by Ellymoe View Post
    Aargh sorry to hear that Ladydee! I was crossing everything for you!
    Thanks Ellymoe, we'll have our turn one day soon!

Quote Originally Posted by angelanathan View Post
    Ladydee,

Sorry to hear I really thought that was going to be it.

I too will be taking progesterone pessaries with this cycle and its horrible to get all those pre pregnancy symptoms and get a bfn its cruel.

I am going back to doc tomorrow for scan to see how they are growing.

Hoping to do iui either friday or monday.

Chin Up

When will you start your cycle?
    Thanks Angela, wow, you've moved along quickly! Or, have I just been stuck in my own bubble for to long? What cycle day are you at?? Keep us up to date! How did your scan go? Did your FS get you to do bt's this cycle (I'm sure it was you who said he/she didn't last time?). Can I ask what dosage of FSH they have you on? Good luck to you!

Quote Originally Posted by WaitingNotSoPatiently View Post
    Aw, I'm sorry ladydee - I had everything crossed for you and was really hoping this would be your month...

Just a quick update, I just called for my progesterone bt result - apparently it was 20.6 which the nurse said was quite good. I dont know if it is - any feedback on this?? So if this isn't my month, then take round 2 of clomid next month and go from there...

Hope everyone else is going well
    Thanks Hun. Sorry, I haven't learnt to much about Progesterone results yet. My FN did tell me what my result was up to at the same time as my BFN which she said was pretty high (because of the pessaries which is why I haven't got af yet and why I had all the preg symptoms) but I can't remember what she said now....maybe 80-something....or 50-something?? Naa...I really can't remember I'm sorry. Awww.... to you!!!!!!

AFM - Stopped the pessaries and starting to feel like I'm gearing-up to have one heck of a AF! Bleh...bloated-as. So as soon as she arrives, I'm to ring my FC to double check what dosage of FSH to start injecting with this cycle which I start from CD 2. I'm pretty sure I'll go straight on the 50dosage.

Ladies.....while trying to distract myself in the depths of BH during my TWW, I came across THE BEST PCOS article E V E R. If you want some answers to what the heck is going on in our PCOS-bodies....have a read! I've printed out a copy and have probably read it like, 6 times!!! Each time I read it, it makes a bit more sense and I keep having these realization-moments. For example...it answers why Clomid didn't (and would probably never-have) work for me. It explains exactly how we get what appears to be AF even if we don't O. The "Figure 3" diagram describes exactly what happens during a typical PCOS cycle compared to a "normal" cycle soooo well! I really believe as any woman first gets her PCOS diagnosis, they should be handed this article. Even if they aren't ready to start TTC....it's stuff we all need to know to be able to make informed choices and live long, healthy lives. I really hope BH lets me post this.... http://main.posaa.asn.au/files/PCOS%20Guide.pdf

Last edited by Ladydee; 25-05-2011 at 21:56.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick one - Ladydee, you are amazing!! If I don't get a bfp this cycle, I'm taking this article to the one good gp to see if that will convince him to give me metformin now. I don't want to waste the next 5 months on clomid if I can do something to improve our chances. Thanks so much and I hope that af isn't too bad when she arrives

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahh Ladydee, big hugs to you. CD4 for me so day 3 of clomid. Babydust to you foe this month.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Update:

Well went to fs this morning and he had a look and said i have 3 x follicles on the right ovary at 10mm.

I also mentioned to him that I had what i think is ewcm yesterday and he thinks i may have ovulalated already??!!!!

So had bloods taken today to see, if i haven't back on the jabs till tuesday if I have then I will get AF in 2 weeks.

Fingers Crossed