+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 110 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies!
    Well I've finished my 3rd round of clomid and I'm CD 8 - hoping to follow in Ellymoe's footsteps - every 2 days!! I have warned Hubby to rest up - tee hee!!
    This month i'm not taking any chances!
    We've decided this is the last clomid cycle. I really hate the side effects and mood swings.. Seeing FS in June (really would have liked my app sooner thou!!) so I'll see what he has in store for me!
    Over the past few days I've been experiencing major mood swings and some nasty cramping.. not sure if Endo could be back?
    At least one of my best friends is getting married in November (and i'm bridesmaid!) so that is taking my mind of things! I've also booked a ticket to see my family so I can get away from all my pregnant friends and that constant baby reminder

Ellymoe - all the best for this month!
    Waiting - I hope your old dr can give you the tests.. your turn is around the corner!
    Ladydee - hows things?
    Loved the 101 - actually sent it to HUbby and Mum for a read.. they actually appreciated it.. but I'm not so sure on the mothers day ideas!
    Purpletulip - good luck.. any news?!!
    to all other friends loads of to you!
    Last edited by mammainwaiting; 15-05-2011 at 21:40.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello ladies!
    Thank you for the welcomes
    Feeling better already now that I've read back on this thread a little, gotten some books from my bestie, and had a good old cry to my DH and Mumma Bear...!!

Sammy 97 - Thank you for the welcome! It's good not to feel alone Yes, I am very very excited for my bestie!! Cannot wait to meet the little double bundle!!

Ladydee - Well, you are a lovely 'thread-mumma'! Thank you for the welcome! Yep, my friend's story is a good one to help anyone in a similar situation to remember not to give up. She's gone through lots to get where she is... I'm very proud of her!
    I am currently at CD15... With zero signs of Ovulation...! Using maybe baby at the moment... can't really tell if it's working, considering I'm not ovulating!
    Currently waiting (100% not patiently) for FS to post my script out... very happy that he's lovely enough to offer, but it would have been a LOT quicker to go pick it up!

Wishing all of you lots and lots of baby dust!!!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default New to the forum

Hi Ladies,
    I am new to the forum and have been off the pill since 2001. Had lap and clomid in 2004, IVF cycle in 2006 with lots of probs and then done nothing active since then except stay off contraception.

I will be 31 this year and hubby is already 32 so thinking we better get active again! I have diagnosed PCOS and endo but hoping things are better and we will find it easier to conceive now our lives are a little less stressed and on track.

I have an appointment with gyno on 31 March to get Clomid and I'm hoping we can go at it like rabbits and finally have some success.

To top it off my youngest brother who is 25, just got married found out his new wife was 4 weeks pregnant at the wedding...happened just like that! Yes I am excited I will be an aunt for the 1st time but just takes a bit of getting used to and trying to stop myself thinking, why not me?

Hope to share my journey with all you lovely ladies and get some BFP's along the way.

Nic.

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ladydee - How are you feeling? Any more symptoms lately? I've had a bit of cramping in the last couple of days so that means something positive is happening. 3 more sleeps and then I get to do a bt..... I'm starting to get nervous almost like I don't want to know...... crazy huh?

Ellymoe - Hopefully O is only a couple of days away for you. I'll be sending positive vibes your way.

Purpletulip - Did your bt confirm O?

Waiting - How are you feeling? Any more signs of O.

Zoem - I had major mood swings when I was on the clomid and also some cramping. FS said the cramping was a normal side effect..... as well as the mood swings. Congrats to your bf and how exciting you are a bridesmaid!! The tgrip away to see your family sounds great!! Hope you have a nice time away.

Niki - Welcome to the thread hun. Sounds like you have had a long journey so far. It's frustrating when people you not get pregnant so easily. Although we're always happy for them it's just hard to swallow. Good luck with your FS appt and keep us updated.

AFM: 3 more sleeps until the bit bt. I'm really quite nervous so much so that I don't really want to know the answer yet..... I'm not sure if I'm ready to find out either way I've still had a few symptoms with the sore bb's and the last few days I've had a bit of cramping which would fit in with the implantation time frame. Sometimes I wonder though if you just pick up niggly little things that normally would be nothing but because we're so focused on what are bodies are doing we notice a lot more......Sorry I'm rambling today.... I've got a bit of a head cold and really don't feel all that great today.

Sending lot's of

Thanks
    Reviews
    Niki and Bluefire - Welcome . Niki I had a friend recently fall pregnant (2nd cycle) and naturally envy her, however what really cut recently was finding out a 17 year old guy I know got his 16 year old GF pregnant - they're both so immature and not ready for a baby! Grrr, why couldn't it be me?!

Sammy - I can totally relate to the hyper vigilance regarding anything my bod does!

Zoem - hopefully Bd'ing every second day is a winning formula for us

AFM: definitely something going on with my ovaries, have felt twinges etc which were too strong to be imagination. Hoping it means an egg will be on it's way soon!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy, yes apparently I O'd, so just waiting now. At CD 24, so def fingers crossed! Was a little down on the dumps yesterday as found out a co-worker with a 9-month-old is 15 weeks preggers. I'm happy for her just a little jealous.

Hope everyone else is doing well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    zoem - thanks! I'm hoping she will too - male doctors just don't seem to understand pcos at all! I finished my first clomid cycle last week and also had major cramping, I don't have endo though, so maybe that's normal for clomid? I'm still working out what normal is though, it's all still a bit new to me

niki - welcome! i hope your stay is short and you can get your BFP soon. Lots of luck to you oh, and i know where you're coming from - my best friend stopped taking the pill after 8 years and fell pregnant the first month. 12 months after me stopping the pill, I'm still trying. I'm an unofficial aunty to her kids and I love them to bits, but it's hard for me to see them now and not get jealous. Hopefully you can have a little one close in age to their cousin and they can grow up to be best buds...

sammy - only 2 more sleeps now, how exciting! lots of good news is coming your way, i hope it's your month! Hope your cold has cleared up a bit today too, there's so many viruses and things going round at the moment, I can't wait for summer to come back!

purpletulip - good luck for the rest of your wait this will be your month too

Ellymoe - sending lots of your way over the next few days

AFM - I'm up to CD 15. Still so bloated, I can barely sit down for 10 minutes at a time - not good when you have an office job! I get this every month, but it seems to be worse than normal. Little twinges going on today, so hoping something is working in there! Given that my last cycle was 40 days (has been everywhere from 27 to 35 days since my op in November), I'm not sure if I would be O yet, or even if I will before the BT next Monday. Keep playing the waiting game until then

Hope everyone has had a good day

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,

I just wanted to stop in and say hi I have been keeping up with how you are all going and want to send out a big FX to sammy and Ladydee I have everything I can crossed for you

and for all the other girls on this thread you will all move on to the due threads before you know I am keeping an eye on you cause I really want this for you girls.

In the time it took me to finally fall after starting to really ttc my best friend had fallen pregnant with her 5th child she only had one when I started but we made it in the end and so far all is well we have a scan on the 23rd if both babies are still there I will rest a lot happier we will finally be 12 weeks.

I am going to keep checking in I just know you are due for some big fat BFPs

Loads of and for you all

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by sammy87 View Post
    AFM: 3 more sleeps until the bit bt. I'm really quite nervous so much so that I don't really want to know the answer yet..... I'm not sure if I'm ready to find out either way I've still had a few symptoms with the sore bb's and the last few days I've had a bit of cramping which would fit in with the implantation time frame. Sometimes I wonder though if you just pick up niggly little things that normally would be nothing but because we're so focused on what are bodies are doing we notice a lot more......Sorry I'm rambling today.... I've got a bit of a head cold and really don't feel all that great today.

Sending lot's of
    Super-fast post this morning ladies as I'm on my way to work. I've been FLAT OUT these last few days (which is awesome for my 2ww-itis!!!) but, I'll hop back on this arvo.

Sammy! - Been thinking about you heaps and sending you soooooo much
    Awww... good-luck, good-luck, good-luck!!! Really hope this is your time hun. xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy - hope you got some good news today, really hoping it's your turn for a BFP hun

Need to vent a bit today - going back to my old GP was a total waste of time. She had heard of my gyno, said he was very good (sort of good, but sometimes not so good because they'll be less likely to challenge the treatment you're receiving) and said all I can do is take the clomid. Having hormone tests won't show anything because they fluctuate so much during the month anyway, so there's no point having them done. I wanted to ask for a referral to an endocrinologist for some extra help, but I don't think she would have helped with that either. Fingers crossed this is our month, I don't know that I have the strength to keep this up much longer. It shouldn't be this hard!!! Rant over!