+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 110 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Welcome waiting.

I think there is so much inconsistencies with how FS treat. I've had 3 cycles on clomid and saw my FS just before Easter. I asked him if I should be having US during my cycle and he said it wasn't necessary (but so many other women on here have them, so I don't know). He said my BBT indicated I have been O'ing, so just keep DTD and come back in June/July. If he wasn't the head of a reputable FS clinic I may be more worried. Perhaps I am being naive.

It certainly is a rollercoaster ride! Good luck and fingers crossed your stay here is short 

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Waiting - I've been told to take clomid from day 2, so yes, there are inconsistencies! I also had to push for a bt and u/s last month, which did show I ovulated and that the lining of my uterus was all good. I called his office and told receptionist to ask him, otherwise he wouldn't have done it. I've had almost all the same surgeries as you except they found endo as well

Sammy & Angela - Awesomeness!

AFM: yet another drop in temp this morning , I think I feel the first niggles of AF so I am not going to waste a test unless it doesn't show up soon. Husband is even more disappointed than me at the dropped temp! At least I know for certain now that I O'd from bt, so that's something

Love_Monkey_Heart is offline Blessed with a very cheeky Monkey!!
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi waitingnotsopatiently

Sounds like you have had a rough ride so far! Each FS seems to manage clomid treatment differently. They generally only use metformin with clomid if you have insulin resistance........There are a lot of women on this thread who have not used metformin. Are you taking provera when you need to bring on AF? You may find that the monitoring will increase the higher the dosage. I only had the BT for cycle 1 on 50mg and then had more monitoring when I did the second cycle at 100mg and the third at 150mg. When do you go back to see your FS?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies

Just thought I'd pop in to say I got my bt back today and it confirmed I ovulated So I'm now officially in the TWW. I have to have a couple more purgeon injectiins to keep my hormone levels up and then just some bt in the next couple of days. I get to do a preg bt on the 19th so just have to keep myself occupied until then.

Hope everyone else is well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sammy - Good luck lady! Hope the 19th is a good day for you

AF arrived today. Not feeling too bad, just keen to get started with the next cycle! Start clomid again tomorrow.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well ladies AF arrived this morning. Not too heavy but more than spotting my temp is still higher than normal but I'm totally shattered. I really thought this was my month. I have enough clomid for one more month but I'm very hesitant to take it after last months symptoms.

Thanks
    Reviews
    sammy, i'm ok how are you??? congratzz with ovulating hun

lady, i was just thinking that yesterday well today is cd37 and still no show stupid body my gp did a pregnancy test in with my bloods yesterday but he says he thinks i have a bowel infection!!! i think he wants to see if my body is doing it by it self!! the bloods the gyno wants me to do are for my levels to see if im ovulating or not, and to see how my rebella and stuff are going!! its day 10 - 21 for the next 2 months untill my next appt
    i think they should of thought of it, the appt i had was a follow up from my op i had in dec 2010 i think i should of been on clomid straight after my op
    i been ttc for 4 yrs now with my partner

so atm all im doing is waitting for my af to arrive!! i have cramps down there which my gp says is a bowel infection :| soooo im not stressing!!
    ooh the stages in ttc the past 4 yrs some days i dont even want my partner to go to work then some days im right i can do stuff then some days i cry over nothing, i think the dr i saw that wasnt my gyno said to bring one on with provera if i dont get one, the other night i cried to my partner saying how much i hate my body that its not doing what i want it to do that it has a mind of its own :|

Thanks
    Reviews
    Zoem - sorry to hear that. I'm on day 3 of AF now, but I knew it was coming as I was charting and my temps started dropping so I was prepared for the disappointment and now I just want it over so I can get stuck back into ttc!

Zammy - I've had the same crying sessions with DH, despairing over the fact that my body looks normal from the outside but won't bloody do as it's meant to ! He gets a bit concerned whenever I cry over anything, they don't seem to realise that sometimes we just need to let it out like that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just moving me along in the roll call

R O L L C A L L :

Waiting for an Appointment

Waiting for AF

Beccaboo89

Starting new Cycle
    Zoem
    Ladydee (1st FSH & IUI Cycle)

Starting IVF Cycle

2WW
    Sammy87 (FSH injections)

Having a break

BFP!!!!!

Lissa081
    Windupbird

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks Ellymoe - this month i'm going to try and stay positive! I rang my FS today to get a blood test for CD21 - last month I didn't have one and was ill from worrying too much! Good luck ... HAS to be your time

Zammy - We all have those teary moments that's why you have us to write to! I know how frustrating it is - has AF arrived yet?

Well I'm on CD4 now.. and i'm on round 3 of clomid..
    Ladies - how many unsuccessful rounds did you go through before enough was enough?

Last month I had the worse side effects from it.. this month hasn't been too bad. Taking the tablet at night has helped though!