+ Reply to Thread
Page 109 of 110 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1092
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Littledove - i am in the same boat as you - i have always thought that the pill caused my pcos - before i went on it i had fairly long cycles, but consistent.

I think anything that stops you ovulating, cant be good for your ovaries, but now i cant wait to get back on it (obviously not until after i have a baby) because it seems to keep symptoms away. I dont have the acne, only a little more hair than i used to, but ive picked up a few kilos and generally feeling down in the dumps for no apparent reason which now ive read can be a symptom.

Afm- up to day 62.... Fs appoint is finally 2 days away. Blood tests today to see where im at and if anything is moving along (although i doubt it as nothing has changed..) cant wait to just start getting some help so that a bfp would be possible!!

How is everyone else traveling?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi Ladies,

Wanted to pop in to give Lissa a very big congrats on the twins!!! I hope everything is going really well for you. (Also, there's now a PCOS grads thread - come and join!)

We also welcomed little Madeleine into the world on 7 Dec. (After 3 failed cycles of Clomid and then a cycle with a trigger shot to get a stubborn follicle to release - which became my baby girl.)

Good luck to all the ladies on the thread. If someone told me a year ago I would be sitting here now with my one-month-old I barely would have believed it. I know it can be so agonizing, but it will happen and when it does, so much of the stress and strain of conceiving just disappears.

Babydust to everyone

Thanks
    Reviews
    Aww, windupbird - i really appreciate your post- it gave me a pick up of hope just when i needed it! Hope you are thoroughly enjoying motherhood!!

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shackles For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Windupbird that's such a lovely post! Gives us all inspiration!!

I am back in the game with Af arriving ever so slightly tonight after primolut for 7 days!! This means that tomorrow 11 Jan is Cd1.

My missed miscarriage was found 11-11-11 so feel that Af coming now is my fresh start and I am ready for the next round!!! Nervous and excited also.

Is anyone else traveling around the same days as me???

Welcome to the newbies - this place is great and I'm sure I can speak for all when I say I hope ur stay here is ultra short and u get ur BFPs fast.

I'm on my phone so will catch up with everything tomorrow night.

Luck and BFPs to all

6. The Following User Says Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

Windupbird  (11-01-2012)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone! A big welcome to the new ladies joining the thread. I hope you find the support you need here- I certainly have

Arg. I am having a rough few weeks. I had my surgery just before christmas, then I posted that I had to be in hospital for christmas/ new years as I was so sick. I JUST started to get rid of the infection when some stupid guy who was driving and texting plows into the back of me at over 70k/hr!! I now have whiplash, but worst of all the seatbelt pulled over my abdomen and has caused swelling... so im off to have an abdominal ultrasound today to see how bad it is THe worst of it all is that they told me yesterday I am too sick to start our cycle that I was due to go off the pill for today... so that means another three week delay at least. Some days I feel the world is against me. Sorry for the downer, im just so disappointed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well AF arrived for me today on CD23 - devestating blow to say the least. Plus I wasn't expecting her and she ruined my favourite pyjama pants :-(

Some good news tho, we have a fertility appointment on the 3rd of May. So if I don't get pg naturally before that hopefully it won't be far after that :-)

Me (27) & Him (25) = DSD (6), DS (6), DSD (3) & DD (2) plus TTC from Dec 2011 :-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just found out that my best friend who also has pcos is 4 weeks pregnant on their first try, sitting on the train trying not to cry.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by CinderElla88 View Post
    So I just found out that my best friend who also has pcos is 4 weeks pregnant on their first try, sitting on the train trying not to cry.
    awww CinderElla88 that is plain sucky! I am surprised she told you cos 4 weeks is so so so early. I am sure that your happy for her and everyone deserves it no matter what but it just plain sucks when people get in so so fast!

I have watched person after person get pregnant while we have been TTC but now I have realised that we all have struggles and yes it sucks and hurts, but with that recognised I have let it all go and just will keep on trying!

All my babydust to you so that you and your bff can bring up your kids together.

and for you!

PS - your baby will be cuter! ;-)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by littlejoeyg View Post
    awww CinderElla88 that is plain sucky! I am surprised she told you cos 4 weeks is so so so early. I am sure that your happy for her and everyone deserves it no matter what but it just plain sucks when people get in so so fast!

I have watched person after person get pregnant while we have been TTC but now I have realised that we all have struggles and yes it sucks and hurts, but with that recognised I have let it all go and just will keep on trying!

All my babydust to you so that you and your bff can bring up your kids together.

and for you!

PS - your baby will be cuter! ;-)
    Thanks. She told me so early cause we have been talking about ttc, symptoms cds and so on.
    I am happy for her and it will be great if we can raise our kids together, it just rather hurts that it's taking so long when I have a time limit.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey CinderElla88 -

I totally get the hurt and we are pretty much all facing this so if you ever need a place to vent feel free! Heres mine cos I guess your post made me feel it too and now i feel quite down so want to put it out there: here goes:

Why the freak do we have to have PCOS - my best friend from school has a 5 year old she is a complete stoner, brings her daughter and her bong to my house when I dont even smoke, then drives her child home as though its fine to drive of your face with a child in the car. She does this every where and she will end up in jail if she is caught again and still does it - stupid selfish idiot! Another friend at just told me she thinks she is 5 weeks along but wont even do a test cos she just "doesn't need do" WTF?, and she has a one year old. One of my cousins who is 12 months old had her 4th boy in 2010, my younger brother and his ex-girlfriend had a beautiful girl in 2010, neither had jobs, lived under my parents and totally leached. Another cousin had a boy in 2010. Also in 2011 2 of my cousins had babies, second and third for them.

There are so so so so many more around me too! When is my turn :-(

I have wanted a baby since well I was a baby and it is really really hard watching it happen. Agghhh

I guess I will just HOPE and continue on in my journey but CinderElla88 feel free to PM me if you like.

Miggins - how are you travelling along?

1xbabyplease - sucks about the car accident, fingers crossed for a speedy recovery!

Mamafour - FS appt in may is ages, hang in til then though and hopefully AF will be nice to you!!
    Hope everyone else is going well and I am sending you all heaps of

13. The Following User Says Thank You to littlejoeyg For This Useful Post:

1xbabyplease  (15-01-2012)